Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
sjm autoprod
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Camaro Fest Discussions > 2012 Camaro5 Fest (III)


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2012, 07:32 PM   #15
SSMagna
FAST1
 
SSMagna's Avatar
 
Drives: ADM LSX 427 Twin Turbo #1
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercharged SS View Post
Congrats Chris!!!! It was awesome to finally meet you and besides myself there is no other guy I would rather see win!!
Thank you. It was good to meet you also. The drinks are on me tonight!
SSMagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 07:34 PM   #16
UF4LIFE102SS
Treasure Coast Camaro 5
 
UF4LIFE102SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2 SS
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Vero Beach, FL.
Posts: 4,145
AWESOME!
__________________
UF4LIFE102SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 10:00 PM   #17
ADM PERFORMANCE

 
Drives: 2016 CAMARO SS
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: DfW - Texas
Posts: 4,780
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSMagna View Post
We won the top 16! I wanted to say thanks to a few people: first my father for coming all this way from Texas and supporting me through another journey. We have made it to all 3 fest. What a blast. Thanks to ADM for building a great car. It did awesome! The guys at Lingenfelter for hooking me up with their drag shocks, helping me with the setup and tune adjustments at the track. What an experience!
Final run was a 9.95 at 147.58 mph
It is all worth it now!!!!

This is not all this car has in it,It will only get better from here-Can we say LSX SHOOTOUT
ADM PERFORMANCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 10:10 PM   #18
TUCSONZL1
 
Drives: 2012 ZL1-#132
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: TUCSON,AZ.
Posts: 71
WOW-good job Andy and crew.
TUCSONZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 10:23 PM   #19
SSMagna
FAST1
 
SSMagna's Avatar
 
Drives: ADM LSX 427 Twin Turbo #1
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADM PERFORMANCE View Post
It is all worth it now!!!!

This is not all this car has in it,It will only get better from here-Can we say LSX SHOOTOUT
I have to take my boys to daycare with the A/C on next week in it at 20 mpg but after that I'm open! Give me some dates!
SSMagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 07:01 AM   #20
ADM PERFORMANCE

 
Drives: 2016 CAMARO SS
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: DfW - Texas
Posts: 4,780
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSMagna View Post
I have to take my boys to daycare with the A/C on next week in it at 20 mpg but after that I'm open! Give me some dates!
NICE!
ADM PERFORMANCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 12:15 PM   #21
Graham Behan
 
Drives: Various
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Decatur IN
Posts: 272
Great Job on the WIN Chris, it was a pleasure meeting and working with you and your Father!
Nice set up on the car Andy, great work as ever.

We just need to get Chris to press that trans brake button

Graham Behan
Graham Behan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 12:35 PM   #22
FloMoCamaro
 
FloMoCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Flower Mound, TX
Posts: 490
Oh Yeah!!! Now it's a WIN - WIN - WIN!!! Congratulations Chris, ADM Performance, Lingenfelter & RPM
__________________
FloMoCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 05:32 PM   #23
ADM PERFORMANCE

 
Drives: 2016 CAMARO SS
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: DfW - Texas
Posts: 4,780
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham Behan View Post
Great Job on the WIN Chris, it was a pleasure meeting and working with you and your Father!
Nice set up on the car Andy, great work as ever.

We just need to get Chris to press that trans brake button

Graham Behan
Graham Behan -
ADM PERFORMANCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 08:12 PM   #24
Mutant Racer

 
Mutant Racer's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 2LT Torch Red C7 Stingray
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,807
Jesus jumped up Christ! Nicely done!
Mutant Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 09:46 PM   #25
Ryan@Lingenfelter
 
Ryan@Lingenfelter's Avatar
 
Drives: 1998 Camaro Z28
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Indiana
Posts: 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSMagna View Post
We won the top 16! I wanted to say thanks to a few people: first my father for coming all this way from Texas and supporting me through another journey. We have made it to all 3 fest. What a blast. Thanks to ADM for building a great car. It did awesome! The guys at Lingenfelter for hooking me up with their drag shocks, helping me with the setup and tune adjustments at the track. What an experience!
Final run was a 9.95 at 147.58 mph
Congrats Chris!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADM PERFORMANCE View Post
It is all worth it now!!!!

This is not all this car has in it,It will only get better from here-Can we say LSX SHOOTOUT
Nice work as always Andy! That is a great looking setup


Ryan
Ryan@Lingenfelter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 10:48 PM   #26
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator
 
SSE 4 2SS's Avatar
 
Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kyle Tx
Posts: 14,389
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSMagna View Post
We won the top 16! I wanted to say thanks to a few people: first my father for coming all this way from Texas and supporting me through another journey. We have made it to all 3 fest. What a blast. Thanks to ADM for building a great car. It did awesome! The guys at Lingenfelter for hooking me up with their drag shocks, helping me with the setup and tune adjustments at the track. What an experience!
Final run was a 9.95 at 147.58 mph
Chris, Congratulations...

It was a pleasure meeting you and your dad, and traveling up with you was great...

I look forward to some track time around the Dallas area with you...

Simply amazing car you have...
__________________
If the car feels like it is on rails, you are probably driving too slow. -Ross Bentley

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 08:43 AM   #27
Sack Rat 2SS

 
Sack Rat 2SS's Avatar
 
Drives: Silver SS/RS, Man 6
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: DFW area, Texas
Posts: 881
I recall when Chris was Maggie powered at the first Camaro fest I. But the turbo won out when he wanted to go faster. And he did. Congrats to Chris, ADM, and the LPE group. Great combination.
__________________
Silver 2SS/RS Man/6
CTS-V front 6-Piston Calipers,
GM 3.91 Rear Gears
Sack Rat 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 09:58 AM   #28
ADM PERFORMANCE

 
Drives: 2016 CAMARO SS
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: DfW - Texas
Posts: 4,780
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sack Rat 2SS View Post
I recall when Chris was Maggie powered at the first Camaro fest I. But the turbo won out when he wanted to go faster. And he did. Congrats to Chris, ADM, and the LPE group. Great combination.
Hope Al was watching chris!
ADM PERFORMANCE is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.