Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Apex Paul
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

USA - Southeast AL, FL, GA, KY, NC, SC, TN, VA, WV

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2013, 07:42 PM   #201
Camaros To The Max
AKA...Grim Reaper
 
Camaros To The Max's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2 LT Camaro
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Charlotte NC
Posts: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly@PCMofNC View Post
Seriously!! I finally get our heads and cam installed and it snows today for Cars and Coffee

I went down there anyway around 8am, I think there were more cars there left over from the concerts the night before than were there for C & C, so I went back home!

Oh well, see you folks at the Twin Peaks meet this coming weekend
Looking Forward to it Kelly. We got a big crowd coming.
Camaros To The Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:45 PM   #202
layzurguy
Ride On!!!!
 
layzurguy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 SS Ragtop
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Race City USA
Posts: 423
VROOM VROOM PCM TUNE

Thanks Alvin and Kelly for squeaking out a few more HP on some basic mods on my 2012. Hope we can figure something out for the older one!!!
Attached Images
  
__________________
layzurguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 09:30 AM   #203
Kelly@PCMofNC

 
Drives: 2010 RS/SS
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Mooresville, NC
Posts: 862
Thanks for coming to see us Joel!!!

Supposed to be a beautiful weekend. Will be nice to hang out with the cars without shivering and drinking copious amounts of coffee to stay warm.
__________________

See what's in our shop on Facebook! Customer Build Blogs!
www.pcmofnc.com
Performance Parts & Installs - Dyno Tuning - Mail Order Tuning
704-307-4227
Kelly@PCMofNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 04:57 PM   #204
Jonster
 
Jonster's Avatar
 
Drives: '12 2ss IOM Camaro Vert
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Mooresville, NC
Posts: 469
what was going on in Concord yesterday? I wanted to stop by, but my car was dirty and I thought I would get made fun of with all the show cars around haha
__________________
Jonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 09:25 PM   #205
NC-V
 
NC-V's Avatar
 
Drives: cts-v
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Mooresville, NC
Posts: 508
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonster View Post
what was going on in Concord yesterday? I wanted to stop by, but my car was dirty and I thought I would get made fun of with all the show cars around haha

5th Gen Camaros of the Carolinas had their first club meet of the season over at Twin Peaks. You should have stopped in! I believe the final car count was 52 Camaros!!


On a side note: I'm pretty sure you followed me at least part of the way to Concord from Mooresville, you turned in by Walmart? I was driving my silver cts-v.
NC-V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 09:27 PM   #206
Camaros To The Max
AKA...Grim Reaper
 
Camaros To The Max's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2 LT Camaro
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Charlotte NC
Posts: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonster View Post
what was going on in Concord yesterday? I wanted to stop by, but my car was dirty and I thought I would get made fun of with all the show cars around haha
5th Gen Camaros of the Carolinas had there first Meet of the year at Twin Peaks. 52 Camaros were in attendance.
Camaros To The Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 08:23 AM   #207
Jonster
 
Jonster's Avatar
 
Drives: '12 2ss IOM Camaro Vert
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Mooresville, NC
Posts: 469
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC-V View Post
5th Gen Camaros of the Carolinas had their first club meet of the season over at Twin Peaks. You should have stopped in! I believe the final car count was 52 Camaros!!


On a side note: I'm pretty sure you followed me at least part of the way to Concord from Mooresville, you turned in by Walmart? I was driving my silver cts-v.
Yeah I got some supplies from walmart. That was definitely me
__________________
Jonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:07 PM   #208
Kelly@PCMofNC

 
Drives: 2010 RS/SS
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Mooresville, NC
Posts: 862
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC-V View Post
5th Gen Camaros of the Carolinas had their first club meet of the season over at Twin Peaks. You should have stopped in! I believe the final car count was 52 Camaros!!


On a side note: I'm pretty sure you followed me at least part of the way to Concord from Mooresville, you turned in by Walmart? I was driving my silver cts-v.
WOW! 52?! I guessed 40! That's fantastic. We had a great time on Saturday, so nice to meet new Camaro enthusiasts - and everyone was so friendly! Looking forward to more get togethers. Some really sweet rides there for sure!
__________________

See what's in our shop on Facebook! Customer Build Blogs!
www.pcmofnc.com
Performance Parts & Installs - Dyno Tuning - Mail Order Tuning
704-307-4227
Kelly@PCMofNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 09:40 PM   #209
layzurguy
Ride On!!!!
 
layzurguy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 SS Ragtop
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Race City USA
Posts: 423
Keep trying to log on to the club website to try and join.
Keeps telling me that my account is pending approval.

my ride wants to cruise with others.
__________________
layzurguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 03:49 AM   #210
Camaros To The Max
AKA...Grim Reaper
 
Camaros To The Max's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2 LT Camaro
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Charlotte NC
Posts: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by layzurguy View Post
Keep trying to log on to the club website to try and join.
Keeps telling me that my account is pending approval.

my ride wants to cruise with others.
Check your e-mail for info on how to join. I just sent you all the info. Look forward to meeting you.
Camaros To The Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 06:54 AM   #211
Rockit_z28
Team 1BAD DOG
 
Rockit_z28's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 IOM 2SS/RS Auto
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Indian Land, SC
Posts: 886
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaros To The Max View Post
5th Gen Camaros of the Carolinas had there first Meet of the year at Twin Peaks. 52 Camaros were in attendance.
Sorry I was not one of them. Does it count that I was just down the street representing us at zMax?
__________________
2010 Camaro 2SS/RS L99 IOM - 812RWHP 665RWTQ (10.06@138)
Go: DSS 9", RPM Level 7 4L65E, ECS Paxton Novi 1500, Meth, Squash Fuel, ID850, Gall Racing Forged LS3, A.I. Ported Heads, HR Custom Cam, BMR Suspension

Show: Custom Painted Stripes/Badges (Orange Pearl over White), Z/TA Spoiler, Hex Vents, Billet Custom Valve Covers, Emblem Pros, Weld Wheels
You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/user/1baddogracing

S.L. Customs: http://www.slcustomsonline.com/
FSP: http://www.floridaspeedandpower.com/






Rockit_z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 09:57 AM   #212
6910
Gregg
 
6910's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaros! 1969 SS and 2010 2SS
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Raleigh
Posts: 165
Sounds like it was an awesome weekend to be a Camaro owner in NC. In Raleigh we filled the Dorton Arena with Camaros and dominated the Carolina Classic Autofest on Sunday. Looking forward to all of us getting together in May.
Attached Images
 
__________________



1969 X11 w/ numbers matching L34 SS350 Block
2010 2SS ABM
6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:38 AM   #213
Orange2010SS
 
Drives: Orange 2010 2SS LS3
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Cary, NC
Posts: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by layzurguy View Post
Keep trying to log on to the club website to try and join.
Keeps telling me that my account is pending approval.

my ride wants to cruise with others.
Good to see another Gator fan / Camaro driver in NC!! Where about are you in NC? I'm in Cary. Wife and I are both Gators, born and raised in Florida
__________________
Orange2010SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:41 AM   #214
Orange2010SS
 
Drives: Orange 2010 2SS LS3
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Cary, NC
Posts: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6910 View Post
Sounds like it was an awesome weekend to be a Camaro owner in NC. In Raleigh we filled the Dorton Arena with Camaros and dominated the Carolina Classic Autofest on Sunday. Looking forward to all of us getting together in May.
Where can one sign up for the Capital Area Camaro Club? I saw a website but looked like not much was done with it? I think we met at the Grill '57 right after New Year's when we all cruised over from Cars and Coffee.
__________________
Orange2010SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 04:30 PM   #215
6910
Gregg
 
6910's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaros! 1969 SS and 2010 2SS
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Raleigh
Posts: 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange2010SS View Post
Where can one sign up for the Capital Area Camaro Club? I saw a website but looked like not much was done with it? I think we met at the Grill '57 right after New Year's when we all cruised over from Cars and Coffee.
Don't know if the web site was actually ours as we have not put one up that I'm aware of anyway. We would love to have you. Two ways, email ask-capitalcamaros@googlegroups.com or visit us on facebook and click the join button. http://www.facebook.com/groups/capitalcamaro/ or do both email distribution and facebook.

We have an occasional meeting when something needs planning but for the most part, Facebook is the best place to keep up with everything going on. We do send out notifications on upcoming events to the email group from time to time. Anyone in our group are invited and encouraged to suggest events by email or facebook. As a result, we have been represented in as many as 4 places in a single weekend. You can get a handfull of Camaros to join you for a cruise on any pretty day by just making the offer
__________________



1969 X11 w/ numbers matching L34 SS350 Block
2010 2SS ABM
6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 04:39 PM   #216
Camaros To The Max
AKA...Grim Reaper
 
Camaros To The Max's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2 LT Camaro
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Charlotte NC
Posts: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by layzurguy View Post
Keep trying to log on to the club website to try and join.
Keeps telling me that my account is pending approval.

my ride wants to cruise with others.
Great to have you as a new member!! Look forward to meeting you soon!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockit_z28 View Post
Sorry I was not one of them. Does it count that I was just down the street representing us at zMax?
Tim, you always do a great job of representing the club at the track.
Camaros To The Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 06:59 PM   #217
Orange2010SS
 
Drives: Orange 2010 2SS LS3
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Cary, NC
Posts: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6910 View Post
Don't know if the web site was actually ours as we have not put one up that I'm aware of anyway. We would love to have you. Two ways, email ask-capitalcamaros@googlegroups.com or visit us on facebook and click the join button. http://www.facebook.com/groups/capitalcamaro/ or do both email distribution and facebook.

We have an occasional meeting when something needs planning but for the most part, Facebook is the best place to keep up with everything going on. We do send out notifications on upcoming events to the email group from time to time. Anyone in our group are invited and encouraged to suggest events by email or facebook. As a result, we have been represented in as many as 4 places in a single weekend. You can get a handfull of Camaros to join you for a cruise on any pretty day by just making the offer
Awesome thx man! Would love to meet up and cruise sometime with everyone. Just got my 3.91 gears installed over at RPM, loving them so far!
__________________
Orange2010SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 08:05 PM   #218
6910
Gregg
 
6910's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaros! 1969 SS and 2010 2SS
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Raleigh
Posts: 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange2010SS View Post
Awesome thx man! Would love to meet up and cruise sometime with everyone. Just got my 3.91 gears installed over at RPM, loving them so far!
__________________



1969 X11 w/ numbers matching L34 SS350 Block
2010 2SS ABM
6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:58 PM   #219
layzurguy
Ride On!!!!
 
layzurguy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 SS Ragtop
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Race City USA
Posts: 423
GO GATORS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange2010SS View Post
Good to see another Gator fan / Camaro driver in NC!! Where about are you in NC? I'm in Cary. Wife and I are both Gators, born and raised in Florida
Born and raised in Gainesville too. Idylwild Elementary, Fort Clarke Middle, Eastside High, then UF..... so Floridian by birth, Gator by the Grace of God.
I'm in Mooresville these days.

Go Gators
__________________
layzurguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 03:17 PM   #220
NSANEBLK
 
NSANEBLK's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro 2LT/RS -1969 Camaro L65
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Clayton, NC
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC-V View Post
5th Gen Camaros of the Carolinas had their first club meet of the season over at Twin Peaks. You should have stopped in! I believe the final car count was 52 Camaros!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6910 View Post
Sounds like it was an awesome weekend to be a Camaro owner in NC. In Raleigh we filled the Dorton Arena with Camaros and dominated the Carolina Classic Autofest on Sunday. Looking forward to all of us getting together in May.

It was indeed an awesome weekend to be a Camaro owner in NC. Thanks to S.L. Customs and the awesome job they did I got to be a part of both of these!
NSANEBLK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 11:19 AM   #221
Kelly@PCMofNC

 
Drives: 2010 RS/SS
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Mooresville, NC
Posts: 862
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6910 View Post
Sounds like it was an awesome weekend to be a Camaro owner in NC. In Raleigh we filled the Dorton Arena with Camaros and dominated the Carolina Classic Autofest on Sunday. Looking forward to all of us getting together in May.
LOL I love Angela's guns in that picture!! Going to make a note to never make her mad.


I picked up a TVS2300 for my car. Can't wait to see what it makes with that on top of the heads & cam. As if it doesn't already have enough traction problems!
__________________

See what's in our shop on Facebook! Customer Build Blogs!
www.pcmofnc.com
Performance Parts & Installs - Dyno Tuning - Mail Order Tuning
704-307-4227
Kelly@PCMofNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 05:01 PM   #222
6910
Gregg
 
6910's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaros! 1969 SS and 2010 2SS
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Raleigh
Posts: 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly@PCMofNC View Post
LOL I love Angela's guns in that picture!! Going to make a note to never make her mad.


I picked up a TVS2300 for my car. Can't wait to see what it makes with that on top of the heads & cam. As if it doesn't already have enough traction problems!
She spoke very highly of the work you did on the COPO tribute so I don't think you will have to arm wrestle her anytime soon.

I like the new logo in your signature. Did Eric create that for you?
__________________



1969 X11 w/ numbers matching L34 SS350 Block
2010 2SS ABM
6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 07:03 PM   #223
Camaros To The Max
AKA...Grim Reaper
 
Camaros To The Max's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2 LT Camaro
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Charlotte NC
Posts: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly@PCMofNC View Post
LOL I love Angela's guns in that picture!! Going to make a note to never make her mad.


I picked up a TVS2300 for my car. Can't wait to see what it makes with that on top of the heads & cam. As if it doesn't already have enough traction problems!
Sweet Kelly!! Your ride is already one tough cookie!! Make sure you bring it to the NC Gathering in May!
Camaros To The Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:18 PM   #224
NC-V
 
NC-V's Avatar
 
Drives: cts-v
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Mooresville, NC
Posts: 508
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSANEBLK View Post
It was indeed an awesome weekend to be a Camaro owner in NC. Thanks to S.L. Customs and the awesome job they did I got to be a part of both of these!
Our pleasure! You happy = We're happy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly@PCMofNC View Post
I picked up a TVS2300 for my car. Can't wait to see what it makes with that on top of the heads & cam. As if it doesn't already have enough traction problems!
Better hurry up and make a decision on those wheels because you are gonna need some bigger rubber!!
NC-V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 09:09 AM   #225
Kelly@PCMofNC

 
Drives: 2010 RS/SS
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Mooresville, NC
Posts: 862
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6910 View Post
She spoke very highly of the work you did on the COPO tribute so I don't think you will have to arm wrestle her anytime soon.

I like the new logo in your signature. Did Eric create that for you?
Yes!! Eric did a LOT of stuff for me recently....he's amazing. He did the new logo as well and did our GM High Tech ad, along with a lot of other little things. I just give him a rough idea of what I want, send over some photos, and he nails it every time.
__________________

See what's in our shop on Facebook! Customer Build Blogs!
www.pcmofnc.com
Performance Parts & Installs - Dyno Tuning - Mail Order Tuning
704-307-4227
Kelly@PCMofNC is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.