Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Exterior Parts & Accessories

Exterior Parts & Accessories All exterior parts and accessories.

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 03-23-2013, 09:54 PM   #101
ACS Composite

Drives: 2010 Camaro
This is a very simple task. Any body shop can do this.

I can trim them for you, but the kits are not returnable, since they are custom ordered...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zkdreads View Post
So in your opinion a body.shop should.be able to take your side vents and make them deeper/larger opening area?
ACS Composite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 11:57 PM   #102
tmac1granger33
NM HT5

Drives: COTW 3/5/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACS Composite View Post
This is a very simple task. Any body shop can do this.

I can trim them for you, but the kits are not returnable, since they are custom ordered...
so if you trim them the opening will be double the size? also is the mesh included? might have to jump on board.. just wish i could see them trimmed and how big the new opening will be
Status 22" Staggered painted wheels/Eibach 1" Pro Kit Lowering Springs/Heritage Grille/Razzi Ground Effects Kit/RK Sports 3 piece Spoiler/DT Shortie Headers/Injen CAI/MRT 1.0 /Resonator Delete/Oracle Dual Red-white halos/Knight Rider grill Light/Sparks RS emblem/LED Sidemarkers/Red interior lighting/Gm fuel door/Halo Foglights/Trifecta Tune/IGGEE Seat covers/ Sinister Hood,VMAX throttle body/VMAX Black Iceolator/Technostalgia LED Taillights/3dCarbon Fender Vents/AAC Concept mirrors/zl1 bumper/AAC Plasma's/Scosche kit

WL-BMR Strut Bar/Custom rear vents
tmac1granger33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 05:03 PM   #103
zkdreads

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac1granger33 View Post
so if you trim them the opening will be double the size? also is the mesh included? might have to jump on board.. just wish i could see them trimmed and how big the new opening will be
i am down as well if i can see pictures before hand(and im pretty sure alot of other people will be too
zkdreads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 05:43 PM   #104
ACS Composite

Drives: 2010 Camaro
I will be installing a new set on the car, once i do this. I'll decide if this should be an option on the kit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zkdreads View Post
i am down as well if i can see pictures before hand(and im pretty sure alot of other people will be too
ACS Composite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 03:55 AM   #105
tmac1granger33
NM HT5

Quote:
I will be installing a new set on the car, once i do this. I'll decide if this should be an option on the kit...
cant wait to see what you can come up with
Status 22" Staggered painted wheels/Eibach 1" Pro Kit Lowering Springs/Heritage Grille/Razzi Ground Effects Kit/RK Sports 3 piece Spoiler/DT Shortie Headers/Injen CAI/MRT 1.0 /Resonator Delete/Oracle Dual Red-white halos/Knight Rider grill Light/Sparks RS emblem/LED Sidemarkers/Red interior lighting/Gm fuel door/Halo Foglights/Trifecta Tune/IGGEE Seat covers/ Sinister Hood,VMAX throttle body/VMAX Black Iceolator/Technostalgia LED Taillights/3dCarbon Fender Vents/AAC Concept mirrors/zl1 bumper/AAC Plasma's/Scosche kit

Old 03-27-2013, 06:12 AM   #106
zkdreads

Keep up posted. Credit card is ready
Old 03-30-2013, 02:33 PM   #107
tmac1granger33
NM HT5

Quote:
What's the word on this ACS?

Old 04-05-2013, 04:57 PM   #108
jhiiidoc

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS SLP Supercharged
Update?
jhiiidoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 01:25 PM   #109
tmac1granger33
NM HT5

What he said !!

Old 04-11-2013, 02:54 AM   #110
tmac1granger33
NM HT5

??????

Old 04-15-2013, 09:39 AM   #111
zkdreads

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac1granger33 View Post
??????
Old 04-22-2013, 02:29 PM   #112
twentytwelvebee

Drives: 2012/2ss "transformers edition"
we need an update!
Old 04-26-2013, 10:41 PM   #113
jhiiidoc

ACS....it has been a month since your last post...what is the status. An update please...
Old 05-07-2013, 12:01 PM   #114
jhiiidoc

From ACS via PM: "We have been waiting for our small production press to free up in order to produce these parts. I apologize I have not gonna back to the thread."
Old 05-07-2013, 12:59 PM   #115
tmac1granger33
NM HT5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhiiidoc View Post
From ACS via PM: "We have been waiting for our small production press to free up in order to produce these parts. I apologize I have not gonna back to the thread."
kinda rediculous at this point... months without an update or production pieces

Old 05-11-2013, 09:46 AM   #116
zkdreads

O_o
Old 05-11-2013, 09:52 AM   #117
zcorvette04

Drives: 2012 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS/RS
I guess not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
zcorvette04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 10:19 PM   #118
jhiiidoc

Well...at least it was only $50 bucks...I'm not getting anything from them either...
Old 05-22-2013, 10:43 PM   #119
jhiiidoc

Quote:
We are completing tooling and will begin filling orders in the next few weeks.

I have offered customers full refund plus, so no no losses to the committed customers. We did wait quite some time for the orders to get to 40, finally we decided to tool them up with less than 30 committed customers..
I'd be interested in a refund...since you aren't producing the vents...
Old 05-23-2013, 04:06 AM   #120
chozn4service
Five-O

Drives: 2011 2SSRS RJT
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhiiidoc View Post
Well...at least it was only $50 bucks...I'm not getting anything from them either...
This is sad and the moderators should ban them from the forum as sponsors or vendors. This is total BS and I'm glad my intuition told me to hold up on this from the info I got in the few PMs they responded to hear and no response via their site.

Now anyone with attitude of its just $50 can send me the same to my pp account. I wouldn't look at it as "just" and write it off. I'd be filings complaint with somebody.
Flowmaster Catback Exhaust, Vararam intake, Solo HFC, VMax Ported TB, VMax "Black Ice" manifold insulator, Trifecta Tune, Mike Norris Catch Can, DRL Harness, Heritage grill, Razzi GFX, NLP Spoiler, MPD1 Spoiler and more!
chozn4service is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 08:36 AM   #121
jhiiidoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by chozn4service View Post

Now anyone with attitude of its just $50 can send me the same to my pp account. I wouldn't look at it as "just" and write it off. I'd be filings complaint with somebody.
You're you and I'm not. I'm not elevating my BP or wasting my time filing complaints...if the mods haven't figured this out yet...oh well...more likely I won't put my faith in group buys that are for these kind of products.

It was a $50 lesson...cheap compared to some I've had to pay for over the years...
Old 05-23-2013, 09:41 AM   #122
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by chozn4service View Post
This is sad and the moderators should ban them from the forum as sponsors or vendors. This is total BS and I'm glad my intuition told me to hold up on this from the info I got in the few PMs they responded to hear and no response via their site.

A bit harsh considering ACS has had exemplary service on every other product they sell here in the forum, and they have not broken any forum rules with regards to this thread... In reality they could have just scraped the project and said "Here is your money back, we did not meet the 40 pre-orders required." Instead they decided to move forward with tooling etc. with less than 30. These types of pre-orders ALWAYS take time, just look around this forum you will find most of the pre-release product pre-orders do this, I don't know why people are surprised.
Old 05-23-2013, 05:57 PM   #123
twentytwelvebee

Drives: 2012/2ss "transformers edition"
couldn't agree more. ACS' products are superior. yes some of their products are priced a bit high, but you get what you pay for. after the incredible mess with the concept side mirrors, I don't mind waiting for ACS to fine-tune these quarter ports. I have several of their products so like I said, I don't mind waiting. just my O2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummoneR View Post
A bit harsh considering ACS has had exemplary service on every other product they sell here in the forum, and they have not broken any forum rules with regards to this thread... In reality they could have just scraped the project and said "Here is your money back, we did not meet the 40 pre-orders required." Instead they decided to move forward with tooling etc. with less than 30. These types of pre-orders ALWAYS take time, just look around this forum you will find most of the pre-release product pre-orders do this, I don't know why people are surprised.
Old 05-27-2013, 09:09 AM   #124
jhiiidoc

I'm a patient individual... but I do expect updates without having to ask for them...a good example is the Nite-Owl gb I'm in right now. The vendor is very responsive to questions and quick to notify the gb on delays. When you've taken someone's money on the promise you'll produce something, is it too much to ask to stay informed? The PM I was sent could have just as easily been posted...I waited a couple of days to see if he'd post, but he didn't. I get that they are probably busy producing parts that are being supplied to vendors who are selling their parts...there's like 17 of us waiting on this part compared to the hundreds that have bought T2 and T3 parts already.

Maybe someone else can answer this question...if the tooling hasn't been done for this part, how come the website has this part on the demo car with a part number?
Old 05-27-2013, 09:44 AM   #125
zkdreads

i just want to know if they are going to make the ports deeper. cuz if so i will be ALLLLLL on this. and i would find somebody to blend it into the car. so i looks like the car was made that way