Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Member Car Journals Want to keep a long term Camaro project journal to share with the community? Use this forum to create a single thread which you can update over time to document the progress.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2010, 05:02 PM   #726
GTAHVIT
Blessed
 
GTAHVIT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Saint Augustine FL
Posts: 28,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyU View Post
you forgot to tip the technician
LMAO!!!

TONY!!!! My man! Dude! The car is great! I couldn't be happier.


I wish you could see the looks on the faces of those that have driven/ridden in it.

Top quality work my friend!

Try to get Tom to let you come down to the fest I'll be glad to buy you a beer.

are you old enough to drink???
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 05:03 PM   #727
PQ
Booooosted.
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Blown beast.
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,916
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyU View Post
you forgot to tip the technician
................

Chris = cheapskate lol
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 05:36 PM   #728
Mr Twisty


 
Mr Twisty's Avatar
 
Drives: the 2nd amendment home
Join Date: May 2008
Location: OK
Posts: 14,388
Glad to see ya'll made it back in one piece .... and I like PQ's shirt

Orange ya gonna tell us...how was the drive home?



it sounds gooood!
__________________
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-- Benjamin Franklin
Great Racing Quotes

"Never run out of real estate, traction and ideas at the same time."
"I was doing fine until about mid-corner when I ran out of talent."
"Don't brake until you see God, just don't meet him"
Mr Twisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 06:05 PM   #729
TonyU
 
Drives: 2000 Chevrolet Silverado
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bairdford,PA
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post
LMAO!!!

TONY!!!! My man! Dude! The car is great! I couldn't be happier.


I wish you could see the looks on the faces of those that have driven/ridden in it.

Top quality work my friend!
thank you very much I didnt get to the chance to talk to you after you went on a test drive and looked over the car to see if everything was to your liking. Glad to hear you love it

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post
Try to get Tom to let you come down to the fest I'll be glad to buy you a beer.

are you old enough to drink???
__________________
Tom Henry Chevrolet

Last edited by TonyU; 03-30-2010 at 07:18 PM.
TonyU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 06:47 PM   #730
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!
 
Number 3's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 ATS 2.0T & '14 Chevrolet SS
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 8,270
Wait......what? Sandles? They let you into Pennsylvania in March wearing open toed footwear?

Sorry PQ, couldn't resist.

Glad you guys had a great trip and very glad you love the Camaro.

And the video was great......kinda...........but I think now I am frightened...........LOUD NOISES!!!!!!!!!

Simply awesome and can't wait for the Fest even more.
__________________
"Speed, it seems to me, provides the one genuinely modern pleasure." - Aldous Huxley Link to Every Camaro photo I've taken in Hi-Resolution
Number 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 07:07 PM   #731
PQ
Booooosted.
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Blown beast.
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,916
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 View Post
.... and I like PQ's shirt


Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 3 View Post
Wait......what? Sandles? They let you into Pennsylvania in March wearing open toed footwear?
I forgot. Northerners wear socks with their sandles.

I needed them when Tom took us to the barn. lol

Ya, his exhaust makes me jealous. I officially hate him again.
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 07:29 PM   #732
Blade


 
Blade's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS SIM RS
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Charlotte
Posts: 4,632
Send a message via AIM to Blade
Wow that car is scary fast and loud.........AWESOME!!!

BTW, is it me or is PQ as tall as the car in that one picture? Isn't the car lowered too? Nothing buy love bro, nothing but love...

That car is just incredible man, enjoy it and be safe with it. Congrats again!!
__________________
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 07:32 PM   #733
Tom Henry Racing

 
Tom Henry Racing's Avatar
 
Drives: 98 Brickyard,The latest THR build
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Bakerstown Pa
Posts: 774
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Wow that car is scary fast and loud.........AWESOME!!!

BTW, is it me or is PQ as tall as the car in that one picture? Isn't the car lowered too? Nothing buy love bro, nothing but love...

That car is just incredible man, enjoy it and be safe with it. Congrats again!!
Chris and I were in high heels.........
Tom Henry Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 07:32 PM   #734
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...
 
Mr. Wyndham's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Camaro 1LE
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 25,788
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Henry Racing View Post
Chris and I were in high heels.........
That explains.....SO much.

I should've known from the start.
__________________
"Keep the faith." - - Read Before You Post.
SIGN UP for 2014 Camaro5 HPDE @ Gingerman Raceway!
Mr. Wyndham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 07:35 PM   #735
Blade


 
Blade's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS SIM RS
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Charlotte
Posts: 4,632
Send a message via AIM to Blade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Henry Racing View Post
Chris and I were in high heels.........
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
That explains.....SO much.

I should've known from the start.

That still doesn't explain his car being as tall as PQ........LOL.....I should stop before Randy decides to kick my ass at Camarofest.

Hmmm......Chris......where's the citrus power?
__________________
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 07:43 PM   #736
speedster
SST...
 
speedster's Avatar
 
Drives: SST Camaro 2010
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: East Coast of Florida
Posts: 6,057
Wow, sorry I'm late to the party...

Awesome Chris !!! After all of the dreaming (and prodding) and planning (and prodding) and waiting (and prodding) and drooling (and prodding) you finally got the beast. Just in time to get used to it for C5 Fest. ...and PQ, buddy, I envy you. Get to go up there and have all kinds of fun with the elite Camaro squad with SANDALS... Cool.

Kudos to Tom Henry and his whole gang. You guys have made a great impression on this site and we are all looking forward to meeting you and Dr. FBod, Scott...

Can't wait to check out the THR "Orange Crush" machine.

I want to see some serious tire smoke at C5Fest. Smoke is good. Well, at least good smoke is good. Or something like that.

Congrats.
__________________
speedster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 07:45 PM   #737
danhr
BAMF SS
 
danhr's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ford City, PA
Posts: 2,050
Send a message via AIM to danhr
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyU View Post
thank you very much I didnt get to the chance to talk to you after you went on a test drive and looked over the car to see if everything was to your liking. Glad to hear you love it




tony drinks like a girl
__________________
Bragging about a car that you paid someone to pick the parts and install them for you, is like paying someone to bang your wife, and then bragging about the kid.
"I'm sorry officer, no, I do not know why you pulled me over."
danhr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 08:17 PM   #738
PQ
Booooosted.
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Blown beast.
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,916
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
BTW, is it me or is PQ as tall as the car in that one picture? Isn't the car lowered too? Nothing buy love bro, nothing but love...
I was the troll. (ij) lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Henry Racing View Post
Chris and I were in high heels.........
I wasn't gonna say nothin.



Quote:
Originally Posted by speedster View Post
...and PQ, buddy, I envy you. Get to go up there and have all kinds of fun with the elite Camaro squad with SANDALS... Cool.
I said from the beggining I was gonna go get Chris's car.
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 08:19 PM   #739
Mr Twisty


 
Mr Twisty's Avatar
 
Drives: the 2nd amendment home
Join Date: May 2008
Location: OK
Posts: 14,388
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Henry Racing View Post
Chris and I were in high heels.........
Oh.....



ooOOh.....



There's no smiley's for that
__________________
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-- Benjamin Franklin
Great Racing Quotes

"Never run out of real estate, traction and ideas at the same time."
"I was doing fine until about mid-corner when I ran out of talent."
"Don't brake until you see God, just don't meet him"
Mr Twisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 08:21 PM   #740
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!
 
Number 3's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 ATS 2.0T & '14 Chevrolet SS
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 8,270
See, GTA........after 750 plus posts giving you a hard time and now everybody loves you....................or maybe it's the car.....................check and see which ones are signed up for the Fest....................might just be sucking up for a ride..................I know I am.
__________________
"Speed, it seems to me, provides the one genuinely modern pleasure." - Aldous Huxley Link to Every Camaro photo I've taken in Hi-Resolution
Number 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 08:26 PM   #741
PQ
Booooosted.
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Blown beast.
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,916
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Well, I still haven't been to sleep since yesterday morning at 6, so I'm out.

Thank you Chris for inviting me along. And Tom, again, for being a most gracious host.

(I'll check in on Tag later )
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 09:19 PM   #742
Mr Twisty


 
Mr Twisty's Avatar
 
Drives: the 2nd amendment home
Join Date: May 2008
Location: OK
Posts: 14,388
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 3 View Post
See, GTA........after 750 plus posts giving you a hard time and now everybody loves you....................or maybe it's the car.....................check and see which ones are signed up for the Fest....................might just be sucking up for a ride..................I know I am.
I've been thinking I should go back and edit some of (all) my posts in this thread.
__________________
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-- Benjamin Franklin
Great Racing Quotes

"Never run out of real estate, traction and ideas at the same time."
"I was doing fine until about mid-corner when I ran out of talent."
"Don't brake until you see God, just don't meet him"
Mr Twisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 09:35 PM   #743
CynAgain


 
CynAgain's Avatar
 
Drives: Chevy
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 7,070




Timing is everything ~ now get busy with the break-in! You have two weeks!!!
CynAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 09:56 PM   #744
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!
 
Number 3's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 ATS 2.0T & '14 Chevrolet SS
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 8,270
GTA, stop playing with it.....................you'll go blind.

Have you even stopped driving it yet?
__________________
"Speed, it seems to me, provides the one genuinely modern pleasure." - Aldous Huxley Link to Every Camaro photo I've taken in Hi-Resolution
Number 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 10:26 PM   #745
speedster
SST...
 
speedster's Avatar
 
Drives: SST Camaro 2010
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: East Coast of Florida
Posts: 6,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 3 View Post
GTA, stop playing with it.....................you'll go blind.

Have you even stopped driving it yet?

Ha , Ha , Ha And you haven't even mentioned the car yet...
__________________
speedster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 10:38 AM   #746
GTAHVIT
Blessed
 
GTAHVIT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Saint Augustine FL
Posts: 28,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
................

Chris = cheapskate lol
Hey I paid for your coffee.... once...



Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 View Post
Glad to see ya'll made it back in one piece .... and I like PQ's shirt

Orange ya gonna tell us...how was the drive home?



it sounds gooood!
Drive home was..... LOOOOOOOOONNNGGGG.. even in the Camaro... Oh and Onstar is a much better Navigation system then it gets credit for... Well it's better than Randy is anyway.....

LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyU View Post
thank you very much I didnt get to the chance to talk to you after you went on a test drive and looked over the car to see if everything was to your liking. Glad to hear you love it



After I spoke with Tom he told me to look at how everything was tied off and routed. I gotta tell you. Tony does first class work. Nothing rubbing or hanging. Everthing looks like a factory install.

First class work, Tony. Without a doubt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 3 View Post
Wait......what? Sandles? They let you into Pennsylvania in March wearing open toed footwear?

Sorry PQ, couldn't resist.

Glad you guys had a great trip and very glad you love the Camaro.

And the video was great......kinda...........but I think now I am frightened...........LOUD NOISES!!!!!!!!!

Simply awesome and can't wait for the Fest even more.
LMAO

I don't know if PQ noticed, but when I started the car for the first time, I had the door open and it started... I jumped a little.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post


I forgot. Northerners wear socks with their sandles.

I needed them when Tom took us to the barn. lol

Ya, his exhaust makes me jealous. I officially hate him again.
And the world is back to normal. The Barn was pretty damn cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Wow that car is scary fast and loud.........AWESOME!!!

BTW, is it me or is PQ as tall as the car in that one picture? Isn't the car lowered too? Nothing buy love bro, nothing but love...

That car is just incredible man, enjoy it and be safe with it. Congrats again!!
We were really safe... almost too safe... it took us an hour longer to get back then it did getting up there.... Ooooorrrr maybe we never set the clock....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Henry Racing View Post
Chris and I were in high heels.........
Pumps Tom... Pumps....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 View Post
Oh.....



ooOOh.....



There's no smiley's for that
Tell me about it.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
That explains.....SO much.

I should've known from the start.
Keep it up and I won't let you drive my car unless you are wearing a pair...



Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
That still doesn't explain his car being as tall as PQ........LOL.....I should stop before Randy decides to kick my ass at Camarofest.

Hmmm......Chris......where's the citrus power?
Don't worry PQ is shorter in real life than he is online... oh wait...

I mean he's as tall as he looks....

No no.... Well my seat goes higher than his does????





The very Rare and collectable 1FLA option....



Quote:
Originally Posted by speedster View Post
Wow, sorry I'm late to the party...

Awesome Chris !!! After all of the dreaming (and prodding) and planning (and prodding) and waiting (and prodding) and drooling (and prodding) you finally got the beast. Just in time to get used to it for C5 Fest. ...and PQ, buddy, I envy you. Get to go up there and have all kinds of fun with the elite Camaro squad with SANDALS... Cool.

Kudos to Tom Henry and his whole gang. You guys have made a great impression on this site and we are all looking forward to meeting you and Dr. FBod, Scott...

Can't wait to check out the THR "Orange Crush" machine.

I want to see some serious tire smoke at C5Fest. Smoke is good. Well, at least good smoke is good. Or something like that.

Congrats.


OMG the White and Orange THR Supercharged car is georgeous

Quote:
Originally Posted by danhr View Post
tony drinks like a girl
Sweet! Cheap Date!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
I was the troll. (ij) lol

I wasn't gonna say nothin.



I said from the beggining I was gonna go get Chris's car.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 3 View Post
See, GTA........after 750 plus posts giving you a hard time and now everybody loves you....................or maybe it's the car.....................check and see which ones are signed up for the Fest....................might just be sucking up for a ride..................I know I am.


Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Well, I still haven't been to sleep since yesterday morning at 6, so I'm out.

Thank you Chris for inviting me along. And Tom, again, for being a most gracious host.

(I'll check in on Tag later )
I blamed you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 View Post
I've been thinking I should go back and edit some of (all) my posts in this thread.


Quote:
Originally Posted by CynAgain View Post



Timing is everything ~ now get busy with the break-in! You have two weeks!!!
You do realize the connection of that color and.... your first pic here don't you.....

Thanks Very much Cyn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 3 View Post
GTA, stop playing with it.....................you'll go blind.

Have you even stopped driving it yet?
I washed... THE CAMARO Last night so the wife could drive it today..

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedster View Post
Ha , Ha , Ha And you haven't even mentioned the car yet...


GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 01:36 PM   #747
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...
 
Mr. Wyndham's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Camaro 1LE
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 25,788
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post
Keep it up and I won't let you drive my car unless you are wearing a pair...

You didn't let me finish!! Only a guy as secure and manly as you two could have pulled off high heels. Duh!
__________________
"Keep the faith." - - Read Before You Post.
SIGN UP for 2014 Camaro5 HPDE @ Gingerman Raceway!
Mr. Wyndham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 02:20 PM   #748
GTAHVIT
Blessed
 
GTAHVIT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Saint Augustine FL
Posts: 28,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
You didn't let me finish!! Only a guy as secure and manly as you two could have pulled off high heels. Duh!


GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 03:45 PM   #749
PQ
Booooosted.
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Blown beast.
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,916
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post
Hey I paid for your coffee.... once...

More than once.

And food.

And my gas.

And the Hotel.

Ok, I guess your not a cheapskate.
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 03:49 PM   #750
GTAHVIT
Blessed
 
GTAHVIT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Saint Augustine FL
Posts: 28,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
More than once.

And food.

And my gas.

And the Hotel.

Ok, I guess your not a cheapskate.
How else was I gonna convince Bonnie to let you go... And get you to drive while I slept....

LMAO

GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
gta has no internets, gta needs glasses, is there a car here?, mrs. gtahvit > gtahvit, they stay on the mantle, weak car needs more power

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
All order status requests in here (up to status 3800). List of Order Status Codes. GTAHVIT Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions 52999 Yesterday 03:40 PM
Build from Scratch The_Blur Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons 18 04-23-2010 10:39 PM
Missing "Ladies of Camaro 5" thread comment.... Silverado Off-topic Discussions 2 10-08-2009 01:23 PM
Why An april build is just as good as a March build Sean_W Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions 10 02-07-2009 03:51 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.