Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vitesse Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2012, 04:16 PM   #30787
Mysteek
Lounge Gangsta!!

Drives: 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigachip View Post
right !
i told another friend that is trying to fix things that:
I'm not gonna beholding his hand..I posted many times ( you saw) that I was in El Paso. If he wanted to get together he could have text or msg'd me on fb. But we're adults and I shouldn't be responsible for calling him up(after posting on fb where we're at) and saying hey want to come down and hang out?
Yeah I saw!!!

He sounds like my sister. She is that way. You HAVE to invite her somewhere cuz if she hears it through the grapevine she will say, "Well, if they want me to go THEY can come ask/tell me THEMSELVES" Ppfftt, I ain't goin' outta my way hoe, either you come or you don't. I swear!! SLAP.A.HOE as Jaren would so politely say!!
Old 10-31-2012, 04:16 PM   #30788
Gigachip
Yea...

Drives: Depends on game
Send a message via AIM to Gigachip
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SSRS View Post
I have lots of candy, I love Halloween
Halloween? or the girls on Halloween?
Old 10-31-2012, 04:19 PM   #30789
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Quote:
Halloween? or the girls on Halloween?
both, Halloween is one of my favorite holidays
Old 10-31-2012, 04:22 PM   #30790
Gigachip
Yea...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysteek View Post
Yeah I saw!!!

He sounds like my sister. She is that way. You HAVE to invite her somewhere cuz if she hears it through the grapevine she will say, "Well, if they want me to go THEY can come ask/tell me THEMSELVES" Ppfftt, I ain't goin' outta my way hoe, either you come or you don't. I swear!! SLAP.A.HOE as Jaren would so politely say!!
hes pulling out the "friend" card
people like that can be very annoying

Quote:
both, Halloween is one of my favorite holidays
ah I see
I'm kind of like my father
treating every day the same regardless of holiday or not
Old 10-31-2012, 04:25 PM   #30791
Mysteek
Lounge Gangsta!!

Quote:
hes pulling out the "friend" card
people like that can be very annoying
Tell him WHERE he can put that friend card. Goodness!! Just ignore him until he is done pouting about it. Some ppl are just drama queens.
Old 10-31-2012, 04:25 PM   #30792
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Quote:
ah I see
I'm kind of like my father
treating every day the same regardless of holiday or not
don't be like that, you would have much more fun if you enjoyed all the holidays
Old 10-31-2012, 04:28 PM   #30793
Gigachip
Yea...

Quote:
Tell him WHERE he can put that friend card. Goodness!! Just ignore him until he is done pouting about it. Some ppl are just drama queens.
I already told my friend trying to "fix" this that I can't take this serious
He took something small and is making a nuke out of it (like you said drama queen)
Old 10-31-2012, 04:32 PM   #30794
Gigachip
Yea...

Quote:
don't be like that, you would have much more fun if you enjoyed all the holidays
I'm trying

edit: so ya, y'all got a little info on my little bit of "highschool" drama in college
Old 10-31-2012, 04:37 PM   #30795
Mysteek
Lounge Gangsta!!

Update to the crash this a.m.: No names still, but the 2 killed was a the mother with her sophomore son on their way to his school. :(
Old 10-31-2012, 04:39 PM   #30796
Gigachip
Yea...

Quote:
Update to the crash this a.m.: No names still, but the 2 killed was a the mother with her sophomore son on their way to his school. :(
thats terrible :(
Old 10-31-2012, 04:40 PM   #30797
Mysteek
Lounge Gangsta!!

Quote:
thats terrible :(
I know!! I'm assuming the speed at which the other lady flew across the median caused them to not see it coming. So, I'm hoping it was quick for them and they didn't suffer. God rest their souls!
Old 10-31-2012, 04:46 PM   #30798
Mysteek
Lounge Gangsta!!

I'm out everyone!! Hopefully things are cleared up there by now so I can get my kids!!

Everyone have a funfilled Happy and Safe Halloween!!!
Old 10-31-2012, 04:48 PM   #30799
Gigachip
Yea...

Quote:
I'm out everyone!! Hopefully things are cleared up there by now so I can get my kids!!

Everyone have a funfilled Happy and Safe Halloween!!!
TC Gracie
Old 10-31-2012, 05:01 PM   #30800
AdamZ
Account Suspended

Drives: Eve - 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
WOAH!!!!!!! Just typed in my name on google and found these. LIKE A BOSS. I'm so famous.

Used to be skinny, ripped, 6 pac, a sexy beast. So much for that

Closed Thread