Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

RDP Motorsport
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Forced Induction

Forced Induction Items relating to superchargers / turbos / nitrous

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 05-26-2009, 06:28 PM   #1
Hennessey Performance

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS RS
Magnuson Supercharger Group Buy

We have the first 15 Magnuson TVS2300 supercharger systems for the 2010 Camaro SS shipping to Hennessey Performance around June 15, 2009.

The first units will only be available in the black finish. We are offering a special package deal and with each order we will include our cold air induction system with shroud at no additional cost. We are working with Magnuson to get the polished finish kits available sooner though I cant give a delivery time frame just yet.

The Magnuson TVS2300 kit with Hennessey tune and exhaust upgrades has made 530 rear wheel hp and has run 11.67 @ 121 mph in the 1/4 mile. If you purchase this system from Hennessey you also get our proprietary tune.

Chassis Dyno Video:

1/4 Mile Dragstrip Video

All you have to do to get on the list is call us at 979-885-1300. To confirm your order we simply need your name and shipping address. Payment will not be due until the system is ready to be shipped.

Or you can order by visiting our web store here:

http://www.hennesseyperformancestore...ukitblfi1.html
Hennessey Performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 10:17 AM   #2
Sales@Hennessey
Hennessey Performance

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Send a message via AIM to Sales@Hennessey
Feel free to call me directly at the office if you have any questions or to place an order. My email is james@hennesseyperformance.com

At this time we have the black units beginning to arrive in less then 20 days which is about 1 month earlier than most.

Speak to you soon!

James
Email: blake@hennesseyperformance.com
Follow Me on Facebook
Sales@Hennessey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 11:01 AM   #3
Crowley
Okie doke

Drives: 2012 GT500
What all is included in the kit?

thanks,
Crowley
Old 05-27-2009, 11:17 AM   #4
Sales@Hennessey
Hennessey Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowley View Post
What all is included in the kit?

thanks,
Crowley
Q. What do I get with the Magnuson Supercharger?
A. The kit comes complete with supercharger, belt, air-to-water intercooler, upgraded fuel injectors and tune. Camaro owners will
need to send HPE their engine management computers for programming.
This kit has a CARB EO number and is 50-state emissions-legal. Tunes are available for 91 and 93 octane fuels (about a 20 hp power differential).
Follow Me on Facebook
Old 05-27-2009, 11:31 AM   #5
Calimaro

Drives: silver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sales@Hennessey View Post
Q. What do I get with the Magnuson Supercharger?
A. The kit comes complete with supercharger, belt, air-to-water intercooler, upgraded fuel injectors and tune. Camaro owners will
need to send HPE their engine management computers for programming.
This kit has a CARB EO number and is 50-state emissions-legal. Tunes are available for 91 and 93 octane fuels (about a 20 hp power differential).

What is the Carb EO number?
Calimaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 11:34 AM   #6
Sales@Hennessey
Hennessey Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calimaro View Post
What is the Carb EO number?
The actual number is to be released by Magnuson when they have it approved.
Follow Me on Facebook
Old 05-27-2009, 11:52 AM   #7
Calimaro

Ok,so it is EO pending and is in process now? Is the EO kit coming with your cold are kit or will it be stock air box cover? Will there be a warranty?

Sorry for all the questions, I am torn between your kit,waiting for Vortech's or Techco's kit.

Rick
Old 05-27-2009, 11:57 AM   #8
Sales@Hennessey
Hennessey Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calimaro View Post
Ok,so it is EO pending and is in process now? Is the EO kit coming with your cold are kit or will it be stock air box cover? Will there be a warranty?

Sorry for all the questions, I am torn between your kit,waiting for Vortech's or Techco's kit.

Rick

Rick... The kit is produced by Magnuson and they have the EO Pending. EO will be for the supercharger and the base tune. Once you modify the kit with outside tuning, the EO is not valid. Our intake system will not have an EO Certification.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to email me directly at james@hennesseyperformance.com
Follow Me on Facebook
Old 05-27-2009, 01:29 PM   #9
Calimaro

Thank you sir
Old 05-27-2009, 02:15 PM   #10
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Is there any word on how the CARB number will be displayed? If it's stamped on the blower, or if there is a metal tag afixed to it, not using the CAI or even the tune may not be enough to flag the smog tech'. I'm only suggesting that if that number is displayed, unless they actually go to CARB's website and take the time to go over all the notes and descriptions, they may not be able to know what is or is not covered under the CARB number, ya' know? For example, if the CARB number's on a tag, on say the blower housing bolt, who's to say that that smaller/bigger pulley is covered without measuring it. Am I making any sense?...

What's a bigger bummer to me is that 91 octane tune they have to use :( That's a lot of power to have to give up :( I guess that's nothing a few gallons of $8-100-octane gas every tank won't make up for, but that's too bad.

OH WELL. It looks like you tuners are making the most of what you can with this supercharger
"...What IS true: We anticipated that this would happen - we are never finished - and yes, Ford DOES deserve to win now and then. To think that GM can come out with a car to make ford throw in the towel is simply foolhardy..." - fbodfather
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 05:32 PM   #11
Sales@Hennessey
Hennessey Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by radz282003 View Post
Is there any word on how the CARB number will be displayed? If it's stamped on the blower, or if there is a metal tag afixed to it, not using the CAI or even the tune may not be enough to flag the smog tech'. I'm only suggesting that if that number is displayed, unless they actually go to CARB's website and take the time to go over all the notes and descriptions, they may not be able to know what is or is not covered under the CARB number, ya' know? For example, if the CARB number's on a tag, on say the blower housing bolt, who's to say that that smaller/bigger pulley is covered without measuring it. Am I making any sense?...

What's a bigger bummer to me is that 91 octane tune they have to use :( That's a lot of power to have to give up :( I guess that's nothing a few gallons of $8-100-octane gas every tank won't make up for, but that's too bad.

OH WELL. It looks like you tuners are making the most of what you can with this supercharger

You are making sense. I will see if I can obtain the answer for you when the kits arrive in June. Magnuson will have to be the one to provide the information on the EO approval Process. Maybe PM BlownChevy

Speak to you soon.
Follow Me on Facebook