Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Emblempros
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions General 5th generation Camaro topics not covered by other subforums.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2012, 06:36 AM   #51
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101
 
rtcat600man's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2LT IOM
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Clarkston, Michigan
Posts: 7,832
Heading out to Woodward in about an hour (Friday August 16th). I will be at Memorial Park (13 mile and Woodward). I will have plenty of pictures to post later tonight.
__________________
rtcat600man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 06:52 AM   #52
Fenderaddict2

 
Fenderaddict2's Avatar
 
Drives: '12 Boss, '65 Mustang FB, '64 Strat
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Oakville
Posts: 1,721
Wow, keener. I just stumbled outta bed. Gonna head to MRT for their open house today, revisit The Henry Ford, them meeting a friend with his new Camaro and heading to the GM section of Woodward with wife and kidlets. Dinner tonight with Mustang Engineers (sorry). Should be a good day.
__________________





What's next?
Fenderaddict2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 07:05 AM   #53
Fenderaddict2

 
Fenderaddict2's Avatar
 
Drives: '12 Boss, '65 Mustang FB, '64 Strat
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Oakville
Posts: 1,721
Can I steal a copy of the Ford Thunderbolt pic if I don't get capture it myself? Sick car IMHO and good shot.
__________________





What's next?
Fenderaddict2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 08:20 AM   #54
aquablueL99
Jackson's COTW
 
aquablueL99's Avatar
 
Drives: 1968 Camaro & 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Chalmers, Indiana
Posts: 1,524
Nice Pix. Sounds like everyone had a great time.....I did not see one ABL...We should have been there.....Kurt ABL99....
__________________
aquablueL99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 11:14 AM   #55
Knight_Rider
 
Knight_Rider's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Posts: 92
Some great shots in there bro. See you out there tonight and Saturday!
Knight_Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 12:12 PM   #56
the Bear Jew
 
the Bear Jew's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 IBM v6
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Nevada
Posts: 73
I was just waiting for Jeremy Clarkson from Top Gear to show up in one of the pix
__________________
the Bear Jew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 01:33 PM   #57
meissen
Founder - Michigan FBody
 
meissen's Avatar
 
Drives: 1994 Camaro LT1, 2014 Camaro 1LT
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Chesterfield Twp, MI
Posts: 2,528
Drove my '94 Camaro to work so I'll be going straight out to Woodward leaving from GM World Headquarters in downtown Detroit. Should be a fun drive up Woodward. I have two VIP passes to the Chevy tent at 13 Mile Rd but I don't know if I'll be using them.
__________________
2014 Camaro 1LT M6 - "Cherry Bomb" - Cold Air Inductions CAI, VMAX Ported Throttle Body, MGW Short Throw Shifter
1994 Camaro LT1 A4 - "Red Alert" - v6-to-LT1 Swapped Cruiser; Cammed, Stalled, Enjoyed

meissen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 02:23 PM   #58
LAWMAN

 
LAWMAN's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 cam.2ss/rs.iom,07'escalade esv
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Pasc.Ms.
Posts: 775
totally Awesome!!!...very nice looking rides,wish i could be there
__________________
A9120159
1100:12/19/08
3800:06/19/09
6000:07/02/09
LAWMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 03:37 PM   #59
skipinminn
Chiquita
 
skipinminn's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1LE/1SS YELLOW 1 of Only 28
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Mpls. Mn./Hudson,Wi.
Posts: 3,806
KEEP THE PICTURES COMING ^5
__________________
We Choose not to Lose.

skipinminn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 08:51 PM   #60
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101
 
rtcat600man's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2LT IOM
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Clarkston, Michigan
Posts: 7,832
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mersades View Post
Great pictures! This helps soften my withdraw now that Hot August Nights is over. It is so much fun to see what people have done with their cars, and to see the cars that people have loved enough to maintain/restore.

Batman is just awesome, too.
Thank - you, there are more cars than you can imigane with really cool things done. I am capturing less than 1% of what is out there.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenderaddict2 View Post
Wow, keener. I just stumbled outta bed. Gonna head to MRT for their open house today, revisit The Henry Ford, them meeting a friend with his new Camaro and heading to the GM section of Woodward with wife and kidlets. Dinner tonight with Mustang Engineers (sorry). Should be a good day.
Very cool. I have MRT's on my Camaro. You sure did one busy day planned out for yourself. I was at Memorial park at 10 am and out by 8 pm. I plan to be there sooner tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenderaddict2 View Post
Can I steal a copy of the Ford Thunderbolt pic if I don't get capture it myself? Sick car IMHO and good shot.
NO, you can NOT steal the photo, people go to jail for stealing. However, you may HAVE the photo and any other you see as long as it is for you and not to make MONEY, otherwise I want a piece of that action. None of my photos are protected. Thank - you for asking. Better yet, send me a PM with your email and I will send you the high def, high resolution shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquablueL99 View Post
Nice Pix. Sounds like everyone had a great time.....I did not see one ABL...We should have been there.....Kurt ABL99....
Thank - you. Photos today of an ABL coming, he is a memeber of our Detroit 5th Gen Club and was there today.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight_Rider View Post
Some great shots in there bro. See you out there tonight and Saturday!

Thank - you, I was there from 10 am to 8 pm today. I may have gotten a hot of you. I will ahve to look.


Quote:
Originally Posted by the Bear Jew View Post
I was just waiting for Jeremy Clarkson from Top Gear to show up in one of the pix
Nope didn't see him yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meissen View Post
Drove my '94 Camaro to work so I'll be going straight out to Woodward leaving from GM World Headquarters in downtown Detroit. Should be a fun drive up Woodward. I have two VIP passes to the Chevy tent at 13 Mile Rd but I don't know if I'll be using them.

Smart move. I didn't see you today thou.


Quote:
Originally Posted by LAWMAN View Post
totally Awesome!!!...very nice looking rides,wish i could be there

Thank - you, maybe next year you can make a trip of it and come check it out.


Quote:
Originally Posted by skipinminn View Post
KEEP THE PICTURES COMING ^5
I will, I took over 850 today. Now some are going to be deleted in the first round of cuts. Then I will do another round of which ones and I plan to post 200.

Enjoy
__________________
rtcat600man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 10:19 PM   #61
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet




 
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet's Avatar
 
Drives: SS/RS 6spd,Pace Car,ZL1,1LE,C7/Z51
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Woodhaven, Mich
Posts: 28,170


Congrats on the Homepage!!!





Great Pics Mike!!



See You Tomorrow!
__________________
Don't forget, I honor ALL DISCOUNTS THAT APPLY!
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet
Woodhaven, Mi ..only 20 min from Detroit Metro Airport!
734-479-7117 ...
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet.com
Available Camaro Inventory///Body Color XM Antenna
My Summit White SS///My Pace Car
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 03:56 AM   #62
Camaro68


 
Camaro68's Avatar
 
Drives: 68 Camaro 327ci 2SS/RS 376ci LS3
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Prince William, VA
Posts: 3,062
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex Chase View Post
Very cool. Thanks for sharing.
__________________

6000 Vehicle Delivered to Customer 6-23-10
Camaro68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 05:55 AM   #63
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101
 
rtcat600man's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2LT IOM
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Clarkston, Michigan
Posts: 7,832
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet View Post


Congrats on the Homepage!!!





Great Pics Mike!!



See You Tomorrow!
Thank - you. See you ina couple hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro68 View Post

Thank you
__________________
rtcat600man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 05:55 AM   #64
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101
 
rtcat600man's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2LT IOM
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Clarkston, Michigan
Posts: 7,832
Friday's photos have now been loaded. Sorry for the delay. Took a while t osort thru the 850 + photos to narrow it down to 250.

I will have more from today.
__________________
rtcat600man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 06:34 AM   #65
newagemuscle
Philippians 4:13
 
newagemuscle's Avatar
 
Drives: SLP Supercharged LS3
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Motor City - Michigan
Posts: 2,524
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtcat600man View Post
Friday's photos have now been loaded. Sorry for the delay. Took a while t osort thru the 850 + photos to narrow it down to 250.

I will have more from today.
Mike, how jam packed was it last night? Wish i could have made it back out.
__________________
newagemuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 01:35 PM   #66
panther2469


 
panther2469's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS RS SIM Litho # 193
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: West Hills, CA
Posts: 5,087
Very cool, thank you
__________________
panther2469 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 08:23 PM   #67
Bonemaro

 
Bonemaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 RJT 1SS M6
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Canton, Mi.
Posts: 1,695
Send a message via AIM to Bonemaro
Thanks for the great pic's Mike. I wanna say a very special THANK YOU to Becky and the Rogers chevrolet team for the VIP parking for the Detroit 5th Gen Camaro club. There could not have been a better spot on Woodward then where we were located... amazing !!

If you've never been to the largest gathering of classic cars in the world you owe it to yourself to one day plan to come to Michigan for the Woodward dream cruise.

BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet
Woodhaven, Mi ..only 20 min from Detroit Metro Airport!
734-479-7117


RODGERS ROCKS
Bonemaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 09:30 PM   #68
jesserayjames


 
jesserayjames's Avatar
 
Drives: Drives a 2012 IOM 2SS/RS 6M
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 4,863
Cool

Thank you for sharing your pictures................................ JRJ
__________________
CAMARO 2SS/RS 6M
jesserayjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 12:46 AM   #69
GroundhogSS
 
GroundhogSS's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 Envoy Denali, '06 G35 Coupe
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Cedar Park, Texas
Posts: 515
Thanks for sharing your great pictures. I was there two years ago and am looking forward to getting back again soon.
__________________
Richard
GroundhogSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 07:07 AM   #70
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101
 
rtcat600man's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2LT IOM
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Clarkston, Michigan
Posts: 7,832
Quote:
Originally Posted by newagemuscle View Post
Mike, how jam packed was it last night? Wish i could have made it back out.
Very packed. I would say it was the largest it has ever been this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther2469 View Post
Very cool, thank you
Your Welcome, thank - you for looking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonemaro View Post
Thanks for the great pic's Mike. I wanna say a very special THANK YOU to Becky and the Rogers chevrolet team for the VIP parking for the Detroit 5th Gen Camaro club. There could not have been a better spot on Woodward then where we were located... amazing !!

If you've never been to the largest gathering of classic cars in the world you owe it to yourself to one day plan to come to Michigan for the Woodward dream cruise.

BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet
Woodhaven, Mi ..only 20 min from Detroit Metro Airport!
734-479-7117

RODGERS ROCKS
Thank - you Dave. And you are coorect. Thank - you to Rodgers Chevrolet for allowing us to park where we did and enjoy all the hospitality that comes along with this event.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesserayjames View Post
Thank you for sharing your pictures................................ JRJ

Your Welcome, Thank - you for taking the time to enjoy them.


Quote:
Originally Posted by GroundhogSS View Post
Thanks for sharing your great pictures. I was there two years ago and am looking forward to getting back again soon.
Thank - you, Indeed it is time to come back and enjoy the event again.
__________________
rtcat600man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 07:10 AM   #71
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101
 
rtcat600man's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2LT IOM
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Clarkston, Michigan
Posts: 7,832
Last of my photos have been loaded. They are all on the first page. Over 500 photos to enjoy. Over 2000 taken.

A special Thank - you to Camaro5 and the moderators for posting this to the front page for the world to enjoy.
__________________
rtcat600man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 08:05 AM   #72
Fenderaddict2

 
Fenderaddict2's Avatar
 
Drives: '12 Boss, '65 Mustang FB, '64 Strat
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Oakville
Posts: 1,721
Thanks for posting these great photos. I've used this page as both a spotters guide and a game for the family. I show them select photos then we try and spot the car in person. Yet another great week in town, thanks to friendly folk at this forum and in town. Like they say, if you've never been you must make future plans. I'll be back next year.
__________________





What's next?
Fenderaddict2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 11:12 AM   #73
alfie43

 
alfie43's Avatar
 
Drives: S/C 2SS/RS Camaro-6M-VicRed
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Alfie (Mariano) lives in Shelby Twp, Metro-Detroit
Posts: 1,118
Send a message via ICQ to alfie43
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtcat600man View Post
Last of my photos have been loaded. They are all on the first page. Over 500 photos to enjoy. Over 2000 taken.

A special Thank - you to Camaro5 and the moderators for posting this to the front page for the world to enjoy.
Mike,
Writing this from the airport.

Outstanding photo collection...well done indeed. You did the Woodward Dream Cruise, Metro Detroit and D5GCC proud. Thank you.
Mariano (Alfie)
__________________
alfie43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 11:27 AM   #74
Phantom.5SS
Hell yeah I'm Guilty.....
 
Phantom.5SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2-SS ABM NON-RS
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Colonie, NY
Posts: 1,253
I would love to do this cruise....making a plan for 2013.!!
Phantom.5SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 02:00 PM   #75
RJTV6A
 
Drives: 69 Camaro I6 no prob,11 V6 big prob
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 469
Thank You for sharing.
RJTV6A is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.