Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Grabiak Performance Center
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions General 5th generation Camaro topics not covered by other subforums.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2012, 03:21 PM   #76
scrming
Red Brick of Vengeance!
 
scrming's Avatar
 
Drives: 12 Second Brick
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: at my pulpit
Posts: 7,745
Nice job, Mike! I was down there Thursday night and Friday night...

One thing i noticed... not a single picture of a Flex, or with a Flex even in the background... hmmmm.... which may explain Friday night... So i pull out onto Woodward and I immediately hear someone excitedly yell, "IT'S A FLEX!!!!" It was like they just spotted one of the rarest super cars! And it wasn't even like I was in the cruising lanes! I went right to the FAR LEFT lane with the rest of the ordinary cars! So it wasn't like "What's that Flex doing in the cruising lane"... It was truly like they were shocked and excited to see a FLEX! LOL
scrming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 03:57 PM   #77
KILLER74Z28
MOD SQUAD
 
KILLER74Z28's Avatar
 
Drives: 2G1FT1EW9A9100666
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: West Michigan
Posts: 5,717
Thanks for the great pics. I have been lucky enough to cruise Woodward a few times, it really is a "Bucket List Item" every car enthusiast need to check off...
__________________

Who cares about the Blue Oval crowd and their little Ponys? We're getting our Camaro back-and it'll be Supercharged!-MDAII
Team LS3
KILLER74Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 04:51 PM   #78
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101
 
rtcat600man's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2LT IOM
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Clarkston, Michigan
Posts: 8,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenderaddict2 View Post
Thanks for posting these great photos. I've used this page as both a spotters guide and a game for the family. I show them select photos then we try and spot the car in person. Yet another great week in town, thanks to friendly folk at this forum and in town. Like they say, if you've never been you must make future plans. I'll be back next year.
Your welcome, that is a cool idea. I had someone ask me how do I know if I haven't already taken a photo of the same car before,I respond with if I do, I wouldn't notice. However, the ones that really stand out I know I already took probably once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfie43 View Post
Mike,
Writing this from the airport.

Outstanding photo collection...well done indeed. You did the Woodward Dream Cruise, Metro Detroit and D5GCC proud. Thank you.
Mariano (Alfie)
Thank - you Mariano, I tried. I already have some thoughts for next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom.5SS View Post
I would love to do this cruise....making a plan for 2013.!!

FANTASTIC, you will not be disappointed.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RJTV6A View Post
Thank You for sharing.
You are Welcome, Thank - you for viewing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrming View Post
Nice job, Mike! I was down there Thursday night and Friday night...

One thing i noticed... not a single picture of a Flex, or with a Flex even in the background... hmmmm.... which may explain Friday night... So i pull out onto Woodward and I immediately hear someone excitedly yell, "IT'S A FLEX!!!!" It was like they just spotted one of the rarest super cars! And it wasn't even like I was in the cruising lanes! I went right to the FAR LEFT lane with the rest of the ordinary cars! So it wasn't like "What's that Flex doing in the cruising lane"... It was truly like they were shocked and excited to see a FLEX! LOL
Thank - you John,

If I had seen the "RED BRICK" I would have taken a photo of you and posted it for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER74Z28 View Post
Thanks for the great pics. I have been lucky enough to cruise Woodward a few times, it really is a "Bucket List Item" every car enthusiast need to check off...
You're Welcome, Thank you for the posting to the front page.
__________________
rtcat600man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 07:22 PM   #79
Three of Swords
 
Three of Swords's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 IBM 1SS/RS L99
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 301
Great pics, Mike!

Thank you for taking the time to post them!
__________________
Three of Swords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 08:22 PM   #80
Caddyroger

 
Caddyroger's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 RJT Camaro LT2 RS auto shift
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Washington state
Posts: 1,726
Thanks for the pic's.
__________________
Caddy
Caddyroger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:47 AM   #81
BlackCamaroLS
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro LS
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Detroit
Posts: 6
I saw the batman guy ride his bike right by me wed nite, I was parked at midas across the street from athens coney island for a couple of hours. Thats a unusual engine sticking out the back of the car in one of your picks, never seen that! Batman cracked me up, that was good! hehe
BlackCamaroLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 09:09 AM   #82
Rockey33
 
Rockey33's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 IOM Camaro SS
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 168
Thank you for posting the pictures! I really enjoyed looking at them! I wish I could have been there.
Rockey33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 12:02 PM   #83
JWoj3540
 
JWoj3540's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 2SS/RS M6
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Metro Detroit
Posts: 635
nice pics!!!!
JWoj3540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 03:15 PM   #84
BackinBlack
KASPR
 
BackinBlack's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Black 2SS RS LS3
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: West Bloomfield MI
Posts: 286
Great job Mike!
BackinBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 11:45 AM   #85
DirtTrackFan
LB#18057
 
DirtTrackFan's Avatar
 
Drives: 13 Sierra EC Z71, 10 CamaroSS/RS
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Columbus, IN
Posts: 162
Send a message via Yahoo to DirtTrackFan
Great Pics! Thanks for sharing
__________________
(R6P)2010 Camaro 2SS/RS,SIM, CGM Stripe PKG,L99
DirtTrackFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 02:00 AM   #86
Dboy23
2G1FB1EV7A9100028
 
Dboy23's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Hemi
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 885
Nice pics, any chance you got a pic of an El Camino?
__________________
# 28 - Victory Red 1LT/RS (SOLD)
Dboy23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 06:16 AM   #87
DET MUSL
Let's Go Wings!
 
DET MUSL's Avatar
 
Drives: 2005 Cobalt SS/SC
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Sandusky, Ohio
Posts: 313
I had a great time at the Dream Cruise this year! Thanks for posting your pictures! I hope to be in 2013 SS of my own for next years cruise!
__________________
Current Ride
2005 Cobalt SS/SC
Mods:
GMPP Stage 2
K&N CAI
Vibrant Racing Muffler
Carbon Fiber Hood w/ SS style scoop
Black Wheels
Best 1/4 Mile Time
13.8 @ 101.4mph
DET MUSL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 06:32 PM   #88
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101
 
rtcat600man's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2LT IOM
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Clarkston, Michigan
Posts: 8,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three of Swords View Post
Great pics, Mike!

Thank you for taking the time to post them!
Thank - you, and thanks for taking the time to enjoy them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddyroger View Post
Thanks for the pic's.
Your Welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCamaroLS View Post
I saw the batman guy ride his bike right by me wed nite, I was parked at midas across the street from athens coney island for a couple of hours. Thats a unusual engine sticking out the back of the car in one of your picks, never seen that! Batman cracked me up, that was good! hehe
He was one strange dude, but I am sure he was having a good time too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockey33 View Post
Thank you for posting the pictures! I really enjoyed looking at them! I wish I could have been there.
Your Welcome, thanks for checking them out. Maybe next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWoj3540 View Post
nice pics!!!!
Thank - you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackinBlack View Post
Great job Mike!
Thank - you, It was fun taking them, not so much fun loading all of them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtTrackFan View Post
Great Pics! Thanks for sharing
Thank - you, no problem, no reason to keep all of these to myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dboy23 View Post
Nice pics, any chance you got a pic of an El Camino?
Thank - you, Not sure if I got any or not, I know I saw a few, we even commented a couple times about them. I will have to take a quick look for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DET MUSL View Post
I had a great time at the Dream Cruise this year! Thanks for posting your pictures! I hope to be in 2013 SS of my own for next years cruise!
It was a GREAT time for sure. Hope to see you sporting that new ride next year too.
__________________
rtcat600man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 04:16 PM   #89
alanski
 
alanski's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS/RS, RJT with Silver Stripes
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Roxbury, NJ
Posts: 4
Smile Woodward Pics

Been to Woodward a few times now and as people have stated, it's impossible to take in the whole event. Your pics are a big help in showing us what we missed. Thanks for posting.
alanski is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.