Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Emblempros
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum All audio, video, bluetooth, nav, radar, and electronics discussions.

Old 08-15-2012, 04:58 PM   #1
s3th

Drives: 2010 Camaro LT1
Building my own box

I already have bass, but as with my other cars it's not enough yet. I am currently running one 12" apline type-r and a hifonics brutus at 1200w @ 1 ohm. Sounds great, but I have been saving for several months, once I reach a certain amount I plan on buying.

I am not sure what theme I want, also I don't really care about trunk space. These are the two 12" I am debating on

The Fi BTL N3 12" on Dual 2 OHM

http://tinyurl.com/caflyom

or

The Orion HCCA 12" on Dual 2 OHM

http://tinyurl.com/bq3ttdq

The only thing is orion actually has amps, and subs aswell, if I decide to go all orion on my speakers etc. All though I am not sure how their amps, and speakers are.

So those are the two subs I have to choose from not sure if I want one, or two of each. But if I go with one which will probably be the choice, I need some help figuring out the box specifications I would need to build my own. Since some of you have done this already you might already know the trunk measurements.

Any help would be awesome, I have 2010 camaro LT1 no boston acoustics, pioneer touchscreen, and no other cosmetics added. I am looking forward to doing my own project with help from you professionals.

Thanks
s3th is offline   Reply With Quote