Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Emblempros
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2012, 12:59 AM   #1
JustRaf
YOU.ONLY.LIVE.ONCE
 
JustRaf's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro 2LT/RS 2013
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Central CA
Posts: 874
Camaro5.com is more addicting than FB!

This is my new addiction now. I read this forum at work( I feel sorry for my employer and patient), on the gym while on treadmill or on my pause/break between lift or even at grocery store.
JustRaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 01:16 AM   #2
AdamZ
Account Suspended
 
Drives: Eve - 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Fairfield, OH
Posts: 11,817
Betcha can't get 7k post in 4 months like meeeee




???

OR

AdamZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 01:29 AM   #3
JustRaf
YOU.ONLY.LIVE.ONCE
 
JustRaf's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro 2LT/RS 2013
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Central CA
Posts: 874
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamZ View Post
Betcha can't get 7k post in 4 months like meeeee




???

OR

LOL.. I decline your challenge Bro..Haha.. I'm more into reading random stuff here. I'm just so lucky that we have all camaraderie here to help each other.
JustRaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 01:34 AM   #4
Blake_GM
 
Blake_GM's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS in IBM
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: MO, USA
Posts: 375
I have to be honest, I was hoping to see a challenge duel.
__________________
2016 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LTZ 4x4, Slate Gray Metallic - DD.
2011 Camaro 2SS w/RS, Imperial Blue Metallic - Toy.
CAI Inc. cold air intake, SOLO axle-back with j-pipes, Kooks 1 7/8" long tube headers with Kooks high flow cats, GPI SS2 VVT cam + engine goodies and dyno tuned by Ryan/Dr. L99/GPI.
Blake_GM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 01:36 AM   #5
AdamZ
Account Suspended
 
Drives: Eve - 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Fairfield, OH
Posts: 11,817
Pffffttttttt. So you're a lurker.

Don't be the scary girl...join the party!

AdamZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 01:41 AM   #6
JustRaf
YOU.ONLY.LIVE.ONCE
 
JustRaf's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro 2LT/RS 2013
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Central CA
Posts: 874
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamZ View Post
Pffffttttttt. So you're a lurker.

Don't be the scary girl...join the party!

BRING IT ON!!LOL.. Just kidding Bro!
JustRaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 07:13 AM   #7
Brutal SS

 
Brutal SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 Camaro 2SS 1LE
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Dinwiddie, Va.
Posts: 1,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamZ View Post
Betcha can't get 7k post in 4 months like meeeee




???

OR

LMFAO!!!!
__________________
Brutal SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 08:51 AM   #8
Kahdir

 
Kahdir's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: PA
Posts: 2,178
Driving these cars is more addicting than Camaro5.com

You'll realize this when you making excuses just to drive...
  • the long way everywhere you go
  • back to the store for milk you forgot (intentionally) on the list
  • back to work to make sure you shut your computer down
  • to the mailbox at the end of the driveway
  • etc.

Kahdir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 09:23 AM   #9
RubyCamaro
Jan
 
RubyCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Springfield, TN
Posts: 15,278
I totally agree. I have all but abandoned my Facebook account. I just check in occasionally there. I am on here daily and feel estranged when I cannot log on. I have met so many great friends here & have become heavily involved on Camaro clubs & activities because of this site. My friends here have supported me through some of the most difficult days of my life & been part of some of the most fun ones. I have a very serious case of OC5D (Obsessive Camaro5 Disorder) & I love it!
__________________
RubyCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 09:28 AM   #10
heRS
Raised by Wolves
 
heRS's Avatar
 
Drives: IBM 2010 2LT RS M6
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Spokane, WA
Posts: 5,978
Along with OC5D there is CSA/COCD...
CSA or "Camaro Seperation Anxiety" is commonly seen among Gen5 owners. Those afflicted mention having mild to severe reactions to any amount of time disengaged from some form of activity with their Camaro. CSA sufferers often find themselves outside of work on break looking at their Camaro if not taking their entire break in their Camaro. They go outside in the middle of the night to check on their Camaro. If they are without their Camaro for too long they begin to have a bout of CSA.
CSA is often coupled with COCD "Camaro Obsessive Compulsive Disorder". Aside from endlessly repetitive behavior like DDD (Detail, Detail, Detail), and constantly picking imaginary specks of dust from carpeting, seats, or headliner, CSA/COCD sufferers find it hard to remain silent when others enter the shrine that is the Camaro. These hard line cases are often caught inflicting suffering on others who have committed such heinous CACs (Crimes Against Camaros) such as buying/eating fast food within the interior of the Camaro, scraping one's feet upon the door sill of the Camaro, touching the camaro with fingers leaving fingerprints, leaning against or over the Camaro or touching anything inside the Camaro.
Especially terrifying are the episodes whereby the sufferer of CSA/COCD allows another to actually drive their Camaro, triggering a bout of PSFBS (Passenger Side Foot Brake Syndrome) which speaks for itself.
One immediate way for the CSA/COCD afflicted to find relief any time they find themselves feeling the pull of CSA is to engage in HRFT (Heavy Right Foot Therapy). HRFT causes immediate release of endorphins causing the individual to experience PG (Perma Grin).
For those of you who live with someone who is or if you are afflicted with CSA/COCD, you are in the right place. We understand, and support you.
__________________
Tori
click the sig pic to view my build thread


heRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 12:34 PM   #11
ihaveacamaro
I like teeth.
 
ihaveacamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: #198
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Posts: 4,826
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamZ View Post
Betcha can't get 7k post in 4 months like meeeee




???

OR

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamZ View Post
Pffffttttttt. So you're a lurker.

Don't be the scary girl...join the party!

Adam,

Out of your 7k posts, these have to make it in the top 5 lmao
__________________
.



Please check out my youtube detailing channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/roshan517

"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you will be successful."
ihaveacamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 12:55 PM   #12
Grey Ghost

 
Grey Ghost's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 HWSE 2SS
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Nokomis, FL
Posts: 1,304
I use Facebook to stay connected with family and close friends. I use Camaro5 to stay connected with my worldwide Camaro family.

Adamz I love a good challenge but I don't think I could ever top that!! Haha
__________________
2013 Hot Wheels 2SS
Grey Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 01:01 PM   #13
its a syn
B.O.D. 02/16/10
 
its a syn's Avatar
 
Drives: Longest things on Earth
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Albia,Iowa
Posts: 3,709
Quote:
Originally Posted by heRS View Post
Along with OC5D there is CSA/COCD...
CSA or "Camaro Seperation Anxiety" is commonly seen among Gen5 owners. Those afflicted mention having mild to severe reactions to any amount of time disengaged from some form of activity with their Camaro. CSA sufferers often find themselves outside of work on break looking at their Camaro if not taking their entire break in their Camaro. They go outside in the middle of the night to check on their Camaro. If they are without their Camaro for too long they begin to have a bout of CSA.
CSA is often coupled with COCD "Camaro Obsessive Compulsive Disorder". Aside from endlessly repetitive behavior like DDD (Detail, Detail, Detail), and constantly picking imaginary specks of dust from carpeting, seats, or headliner, CSA/COCD sufferers find it hard to remain silent when others enter the shrine that is the Camaro. These hard line cases are often caught inflicting suffering on others who have committed such heinous CACs (Crimes Against Camaros) such as buying/eating fast food within the interior of the Camaro, scraping one's feet upon the door sill of the Camaro, touching the camaro with fingers leaving fingerprints, leaning against or over the Camaro or touching anything inside the Camaro.
Especially terrifying are the episodes whereby the sufferer of CSA/COCD allows another to actually drive their Camaro, triggering a bout of PSFBS (Passenger Side Foot Brake Syndrome) which speaks for itself.
One immediate way for the CSA/COCD afflicted to find relief any time they find themselves feeling the pull of CSA is to engage in HRFT (Heavy Right Foot Therapy). HRFT causes immediate release of endorphins causing the individual to experience PG (Perma Grin).
For those of you who live with someone who is or if you are afflicted with CSA/COCD, you are in the right place. We understand, and support you.
This is so true!!
__________________
its a syn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 01:11 PM   #14
2010 SSRS



 
2010 SSRS's Avatar
 
Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Ocean State
Posts: 111,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Ghost View Post
I use Facebook to stay connected with family and close friends. I use Camaro5 to stay connected with my worldwide Camaro family.

Adamz I love a good challenge but I don't think I could ever top that!! Haha
Adam tried to challenge me , I will intercept his challenge for you
__________________
Jannetty Racing JRE Street Package
2010 SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.