Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

River City Camaro Customs
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > V8 Bolt-Ons & Tunes

V8 Bolt-Ons & Tunes Intake, exhaust, tunes, other bolt-ons.

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 02-12-2015, 04:06 PM   #1
dynosteve
www.rdpstore.com

Drives: 2010 SS Camaro Turbo
Rotofab Super Specials Free SameDay Shipping! from RDP Store

RDP Store is Proud to Offer the Range of Rotofab Units for the V6 V8 and ZL1 Camaros as well as Kits Designed for Aftermarket Supercharger upgrades as well, we not only offer the Best Pricing and Service to Camaro5 members but we Ship the Same Day as order if ordered before 3.30pm EST so for the Best in Pricing and Service pm us here or Give us a call on 440 358 5500 or 440 251 8571 and check out what our customer as saying below.

wickedpsi

received mine today. thanks Steve!
many advertise sales but when quoted were nothing special. RDP's price was by far the lowest and with free shipping!

BmansZL1

Just ordered mine. Thanks dynosteve. Best price I've seen.

Nickmo

Thanks for the quick replies to my PMs and great price on the intake! Pleasure doing business with you!

trainjeff24

Thanks Steve. GREAT PRICE. Can't wait to get it.

WSSICK

Just received the CAI today. Thanks Steve! And as many have already stated, great price and outstanding response time!

BigBoyBlue

I received mine yesterday. Great price and service, Steve!

Ivan SS

Just ordered a CF Rotofab CAI for my 14 SS. Thanks for the amazing price and fast shipping.

crc91

Hey Steve just got my rotofab today! Me and my dad just finished the install it was easy and straight forward. Sounds great under medium to heavy throttle!

MountaineerTom

Thanks dynosteve! Love the system.

Jc's1LE

All i can say is fast shipping best price and awesome customer service = WIN! By the way you were right Steve this intake + her Npp exhaust with the fuse pull is unreal !!! and she has a v-6

sinisterlsx510

Just want to say thank you guys for taking care of me! Purchased one this morning! Cant wait to get this baby installed! Pleasure doing business
Attached Images

www.rdpstore.com Ph: 440 358 5500 or 440 251 8571 SLP / Kooks / SCT / Diablosport / Cold Air Inductions / Whipple / Vortech / TruTrac /Edelbrock / Fore Innovations / DSS / Hayes / Turbonetics / Vredestein / Borla / Maganflow / Corsa / Stainless Works / Hotchkis / EBC / Magnuson / Airaid / Whiteline / Aeroforce / Snow /Trickflow / Moroso / Hp Tuners / Brembo / Rotofab and much much more
dynosteve is online now   Reply With Quote