Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Lethal Racing
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > V8 Bolt-Ons & Tunes

V8 Bolt-Ons & Tunes Intake, exhaust, tunes, other bolt-ons.

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 09-19-2014, 05:37 PM   #1
JDP Tyler

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Arrow JDP-Spec, Taylor Spark Plug Wires w/ High Temp Socks; Now Available and ON SALE!

Hi Everyone!

JDP Motorsports is proud to announce the release of our NEW JDP-Spec Taylor spark plug wires with high temp insulation socks!

JDP Motorsports Spec Taylor Thundervolt 8.2mm Spark Plug Wires are DYNO Tested to outperform the competition in Spark Energy, Horsepower Increases and Significant Torque Gains. The 100% Zimplex Silicone 2-layer Outer Jacket for added Heat Protection up to 600º F, extending wire life and performance. JDP Motorsports has taken the heat protection one step further including heat socks as an added benefit.

Taylor - Spark Plug Wire Set w/High Temp Socks - 1997-2014 GM LS1/LS6/LS2/LS3/LS7/LSA/LS9/LT1 - Part # T10122

Product Features:
  • Direct OEM replacement, exceeds OEM specifications, OBD-II computer safe
  • 40 Ohm/ft. Ferrite Spiral-Wound coated core blend of exclusive copper/nickel alloy bonded by a conductive acrylic cover.
  • Taylor's Ferrite Sprial-Wound core provides low resistance for optimum RFI and EMI suppression
  • 100% Zimplex Silicone 2-layer Outer Jacket for added Heat Protection up to 600º F, extending wire life and performance.
  • DYNO Tested to outperform the competition in Spark Energy, Horsepower Increases and Significant Torque Gains.
  • Solid stainless connector cable with stainless snap lock spark plug connectors
  • High temperature silicone boots, 8MM jacket with fiberglass-reinforced braid resists temperatures up to 500 degrees f (1200 degree f. boots optional)
  • Ideal for use with aftermarket headers and/or turbocharger systems
  • Includes all necessary hardware
Regular price: $179.95
Sale price: $99.95 Shipped!

Please feel free to call, PM or email me anytime with questions and have a great day!!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007
Click HERE to send me a personal message
sales@jdpmotorsports.com

Click HERE to send me a PM | Sales@jdpmotorsports.com | www.jdpmotorsports.com | 888.308.6007

Last edited by JDP Tyler; 09-19-2014 at 06:15 PM.
JDP Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 06:57 PM   #2
JDP Tyler

In stock and ready to rock!!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007

Click HERE to send me a PM | Sales@jdpmotorsports.com | www.jdpmotorsports.com | 888.308.6007
Old 10-14-2014, 07:01 PM   #3
JDP Tyler

BUMP for an excellent set of wires at a great price!! These are a great upgrade for those of you with headers!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007

Tags
best spark plug wires, jdp motorsports, jdp spark plug wires, spark plug wires, taylor spark plug wires