Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2013, 01:21 PM   #197
Hennesseyrgv
CAMARO5LINE FOUNDER
 
Hennesseyrgv's Avatar
 
Drives: Hennessey HPE650
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: LOS FRESNOS TX
Posts: 964
CAMARO5LINE
Quick update!!!!
As soon soon as the weather clears up, we can pick a date for our first hang out of the year.
Keep you all posted.
__________________
X-CAMARO5LINE PRESIDENT
CAMARO5LINE FOUNDER
Hennesseyrgv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:42 PM   #198
SemyDaCop
LocoBee in da RGV
 
SemyDaCop's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 Custom RY 1LT, '14 BlK SS/RS
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Raymondville. Texas
Posts: 543
Anything scheduled for this week????
__________________
It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them.
SemyDaCop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:28 PM   #199
Hennesseyrgv
CAMARO5LINE FOUNDER
 
Hennesseyrgv's Avatar
 
Drives: Hennessey HPE650
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: LOS FRESNOS TX
Posts: 964
Quote:
Originally Posted by SemyDaCop View Post
Anything scheduled for this week????
Yes of course, this Sunday. Let me set some thing up, will text you with location and time
__________________
X-CAMARO5LINE PRESIDENT
CAMARO5LINE FOUNDER
Hennesseyrgv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:30 PM   #200
Hennesseyrgv
CAMARO5LINE FOUNDER
 
Hennesseyrgv's Avatar
 
Drives: Hennessey HPE650
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: LOS FRESNOS TX
Posts: 964
If weather permits we will meet up in brownsville WING BARN.
Time. 7:00pm
Date. Sunday 13th.
: chevy::chevy
Wing Barn
1 (956) 541-2276
3025 Boca Chica Boulevard I-1, Brownsville, TX 78521
http://m.google.com/u/m/A1s80z
__________________
X-CAMARO5LINE PRESIDENT
CAMARO5LINE FOUNDER
Hennesseyrgv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:10 PM   #201
SemyDaCop
LocoBee in da RGV
 
SemyDaCop's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 Custom RY 1LT, '14 BlK SS/RS
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Raymondville. Texas
Posts: 543
The forecast for weather is 40% chance of rain....hope we get the other 60% of no rain!!!
__________________
It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them.
SemyDaCop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 10:02 AM   #202
Hennesseyrgv
CAMARO5LINE FOUNDER
 
Hennesseyrgv's Avatar
 
Drives: Hennessey HPE650
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: LOS FRESNOS TX
Posts: 964
Its been bad for the past month. Hopefully its good by the night
__________________
X-CAMARO5LINE PRESIDENT
CAMARO5LINE FOUNDER
Hennesseyrgv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:24 PM   #203
Mike2ss
Airborne Pathfinder
 
Mike2ss's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro ZL575
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: San Benito, TX
Posts: 1,092
great turnout guys, glad to finally see everyone in the new year.
__________________
2010 Camaro ZL575
Other cars are- 95 BMW 325 sedan- AA exhaust, AA CAI, AA Strut bar, AA chip, M3 rotors and calipers, racing clutch, oversized injectors, upgraded M3 interior- Audi A4 SLine, with black out optics
Mike2ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 07:58 AM   #204
Hennesseyrgv
CAMARO5LINE FOUNDER
 
Hennesseyrgv's Avatar
 
Drives: Hennessey HPE650
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: LOS FRESNOS TX
Posts: 964
Have to agree mike.
We have more upcoming events as soon as we start to have good weather here in South Texas.

Cant wait for our group trip to TEXAS CAMARO REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!
__________________
X-CAMARO5LINE PRESIDENT
CAMARO5LINE FOUNDER
Hennesseyrgv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:00 AM   #205
SemyDaCop
LocoBee in da RGV
 
SemyDaCop's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 Custom RY 1LT, '14 BlK SS/RS
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Raymondville. Texas
Posts: 543
I enjoyed my night...even after the whole crowd started showing up...lol.
__________________
It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them.
SemyDaCop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:31 AM   #206
Hennesseyrgv
CAMARO5LINE FOUNDER
 
Hennesseyrgv's Avatar
 
Drives: Hennessey HPE650
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: LOS FRESNOS TX
Posts: 964
We will hang out this tuesday january 22nd in san benito wing stop on Hwy 77, next to HEB.
Time7:00pm
__________________
X-CAMARO5LINE PRESIDENT
CAMARO5LINE FOUNDER
Hennesseyrgv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:51 AM   #207
Mike2ss
Airborne Pathfinder
 
Mike2ss's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro ZL575
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: San Benito, TX
Posts: 1,092
anyone inyerested in the McAllen fest this coming weekend, I was thinking about it.
__________________
2010 Camaro ZL575
Other cars are- 95 BMW 325 sedan- AA exhaust, AA CAI, AA Strut bar, AA chip, M3 rotors and calipers, racing clutch, oversized injectors, upgraded M3 interior- Audi A4 SLine, with black out optics
Mike2ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:43 AM   #208
Hennesseyrgv
CAMARO5LINE FOUNDER
 
Hennesseyrgv's Avatar
 
Drives: Hennessey HPE650
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: LOS FRESNOS TX
Posts: 964
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike2ss View Post
anyone inyerested in the McAllen fest this coming weekend, I was thinking about it.
Hopefully i can stop by, have class in mcallen saturday.
__________________
X-CAMARO5LINE PRESIDENT
CAMARO5LINE FOUNDER
Hennesseyrgv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 02:05 AM   #209
ChriSS
 
ChriSS's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro 2SS/RS M6 Black and IOM
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Deep South Texas
Posts: 107
I'm interested we need to find out the times
ChriSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:35 AM   #210
Cammie 2011
 
Cammie 2011's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Camaro 2ss 1LE and 2013 1LE
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 500
Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358962509.131992.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  200.6 KB
__________________
2013 Camaro 1LE
2014 Camaro 1LE
Cammie 2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.