Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Anthony @ LG Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission

Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission Tune and diagnostics for engines and auto transmission.

Old 08-25-2012, 10:18 AM   #1
Ieatfordsforlunch

Drives: 2008 colorado
Service Stabilitrak showing

Ok I installed a set of headers so I had to disconnect my steering shaft and now my service Stabilitrak shows on my DIC after I turn my wheels. Is there something I can do my self to fix this or does the dealer need to do something?
Ieatfordsforlunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 10:56 AM   #2
Rcfiddy1

Drives: Rally Yellow 2SS/RS #37115
Does this reset after the car is shut off for a few minutes? Does it come back every time you turn the wheel?
ECS Paxton Novi 1500 Blower Black, Alky Control Meth Injection, LS3 conversion, ECS Blower cam, Trunion upgrade, Vigilante 2800 stall, BMR suspension parts, 3.45 rear, Stainless Works LT headers, BnB fusion ZL1 exhaust.
Rcfiddy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 11:09 AM   #3
Ieatfordsforlunch

When I turn the car on its not there I can rev the engine it's all good but once I tuen the wheel it pops up. I have my steering wheel straight with the tires so I didn't mis align it.
Old 08-25-2012, 01:14 PM   #4
Ieatfordsforlunch

Well I found out the problem, after looking at some posts of yours rcfiddy I seen something with the steering wheel reading past max turn. So I turned mine to the right to where it shows up and after 1 turn shows up so I disconnected my steering shaft turned the wheel left one turn reconnected it and no problems