Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Gen5DIY
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida

USA - Florida The Sunshine State

Old 02-24-2015, 08:18 PM   #1
Reiners88

Drives: '12 RS Summit White
Feb 27th Lakeland Dragstrip

The Stick Shift Mafia is holding a "street race" style night this Friday night at Lakeland for anyone that wants to run heads up, dig, roll, flashlight, or tree. The track crew has had the surface scraped and will lay down a very light VHT coating just to be safe and keep people as safe as possible. There's a mini cash days for anyone who wants to run. $50 buy in on the shootout, winner take all. As for everyone else it's 10 to spectate and another 10 to run. Come on out and support a local track that's trying to keep it fun for the street car guys like us!!! Gates open around 6:30-7 till whenever everyone's had enough fun for the night.
Reiners88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 06:32 AM   #2
Tampa Tuning
Like us on Facebook!

Drives: C5 Corvette/ 2010 Camaro
Lakeland is a great little city. I wish I could go, but im heading to Palm City/ Stuart Friday to Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiners88 View Post
The Stick Shift Mafia is holding a "street race" style night this Friday night at Lakeland for anyone that wants to run heads up, dig, roll, flashlight, or tree. The track crew has had the surface scraped and will lay down a very light VHT coating just to be safe and keep people as safe as possible. There's a mini cash days for anyone who wants to run. $50 buy in on the shootout, winner take all. As for everyone else it's 10 to spectate and another 10 to run. Come on out and support a local track that's trying to keep it fun for the street car guys like us!!! Gates open around 6:30-7 till whenever everyone's had enough fun for the night.

Follow us on INSTAGRAM #TAMPATUNING
www.TampaTuning.com
Camaro Corvette CTS GTO Tuner Tampa Orlando Bradenton
Tampa Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 07:13 AM   #3
blazzin1

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS R6P
Sounds like fun!!! Wish I could be there. Unfortunately, my car is airborne on jackstands waiting on new wheels to arrive!!!
blazzin1 is offline   Reply With Quote