Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > The Sports Lounge

The Sports Lounge Sports talk

Old 09-02-2012, 06:53 AM   #1
Renegade
Banned

Drives: Camaro SS Edition
Send a message via AIM to Renegade Send a message via MSN to Renegade Send a message via Yahoo to Renegade Send a message via Skype™ to Renegade
Men Love Women Who Loves Sports:)

Any woman on C5 into sports? If so let it be known! We appreciate and love you. If you understand football or basketball let's watch!
Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 08:36 AM   #2
Ladybugsmom
Older than I look....

Drives: 2010 VR Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Renegade, you are so funny!! (just so you know, sucking up to women like this will get you everywhere! LOL! )

I checkout the sports threads regularly, don't think I have ever seen another woman post anything in here, other than me.

I am a big football fan, particularly if the WSU Cougars or the Seattle Seahawks are playing. My two tattoos are the logos for those teams, even!
Old 09-02-2012, 08:45 AM   #3
stlrammer

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS SGM
I know what you mean. I enjoy time with ladies that enjoy the game.

Old 09-02-2012, 04:11 PM   #4
bubsy73

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2LS
I am a glutton for punishment....Leafs, Raiders, Jays and Dale JR fan here. My husband is a Patriots and Bruins fan, and he sure gives me the gears. Oh well, one day, I am not jumping on any bandwagons!

I use to play goalie in hockey and I was a pitcher in slow-pitch, but have since retired from both as my body can't keep up to it anymore. To many injuries and the aging process can be cruel. However I am always up for a pickup game just for fun in just about anything. Right now, I am working on the perfect spiral, but I prefer to play defense and interfere with the recievers, lol....more like a flag version of football, than contact....contact would kill me at my age lol
bubsy73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 04:16 PM   #5
Chaotic73
BUMBLLB

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubsy73 View Post
I am a glutton for punishment....Leafs, Raiders, Jays and Dale JR fan here. My husband is a Patriots and Bruins fan, and he sure gives me the gears. Oh well, one day, I am not jumping on any bandwagons!

I use to play goalie in hockey and I was a pitcher in slow-pitch, but have since retired from both as my body can't keep up to it anymore. To many injuries and the aging process can be cruel. However I am always up for a pickup game just for fun in just about anything. Right now, I am working on the perfect spiral, but I prefer to play defense and interfere with the recievers, lol....more like a flag version of football, than contact....contact would kill me at my age lol
I'm right there with you on the Raiders & Dale Jr.
Old 09-06-2012, 12:56 AM   #6
oyealiz

Drives: c7 3LT, manual, vert
Send a message via AIM to oyealiz Send a message via Yahoo to oyealiz
I'm a big time, long time football fan.

Pro: Cowboys and Saints

College: LSU

And my younger kiddo goes to Texas Tech, so I catch their games when I can, too.

I virtually never turn on the tv except to watch football.
oyealiz is offline   Reply With Quote