Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

SNL Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

USA - Mid-Atlantic DC, DE, MD, VA, WV

Old 05-30-2009, 04:39 PM   #1
mobilin

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Send a message via AIM to mobilin Send a message via MSN to mobilin Send a message via Yahoo to mobilin
Front Royal - Winchester VA In the wild

I spotted my first Victory Red Camaro in the wild while driving home from Winchester today. I recognized the drivers as the ones who bought the showroom one from Jack Evans in Front Royal. My 9yr old was like checkout that car and it was "THAT'S a CAMARO" so I grabbed the Cell Phone and snapped a photo and some video of it. I got to follow/lead for about 10 miles.

Youtube Video:

Not a very good video but it was a great sight to see, can't wait to have mine to cruz in.

Is there a thread already for "In the Wild" shots? I couldn't find one.
Attached Images

SYFY
mobilin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 05:46 PM   #2
paulv7260

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS SIM L99
LOL ... I was just mentioning in another thread that I have family in Winchester. I make the same trek from Arlington on a semi-regular basis.

Good reaction time though.

Where was that taken? Double Tollgate?

Paul

Ordered 11/29/2008
Delivered 06/05/2009
VIN 2G1FK1EJ2A9111158
paulv7260 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 05:49 PM   #3
camaropete
I love crepes

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS RS
Send a message via AIM to camaropete Send a message via Yahoo to camaropete
I can't believe you passed up getting a shot of it with Dinosaur Land in the background!

camaropete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 08:09 PM   #4
mobilin

Send a message via AIM to mobilin Send a message via MSN to mobilin Send a message via Yahoo to mobilin
Yeah it was right there at Dinosaur Land when it pulled up on my left. Sorry I couldn't get them to stay at the light for me to get on the side to snap a photo, When I get mine I'll get you that shot.

SYFY
Old 05-31-2009, 09:05 PM   #5
camaropete
I love crepes

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobilin View Post
Yeah it was right there at Dinosaur Land when it pulled up on my left. Sorry I couldn't get them to stay at the light for me to get on the side to snap a photo, When I get mine I'll get you that shot.
Where did you order yours from?
Old 05-31-2009, 09:33 PM   #6
mobilin

I ordered at Stutzman in Winchester I was number 4 of their allocation, not sure how many they had. They have gotten 2 cars so far and one to be delivered any day that will be available to buy, Blue, not sure if it's a LT or SS. I'm working with Frank good guy always answers my questions but I think they are tired of me asking for my event codes or they don't know how to pull up the history and e-mail it to me.

SYFY
Old 06-02-2009, 07:49 AM   #7
camaropete
I love crepes

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobilin View Post
I ordered at Stutzman in Winchester I was number 4 of their allocation, not sure how many they had. They have gotten 2 cars so far and one to be delivered any day that will be available to buy, Blue, not sure if it's a LT or SS. I'm working with Frank good guy always answers my questions but I think they are tired of me asking for my event codes or they don't know how to pull up the history and e-mail it to me.
LOL! I went in to talk to them originally and the guy totally blew me off. I had money in hand for a deposit and the guy turned his back and walked away from me like I was a leper. Really pissed me off. I went back in months later (after I had ordered elsewhere) and talked to a guy who was really nice. Too bad for them he wasn't there the first time I stopped in. Anyway, in the end I ordred from Jack Evans and I am thrilled with the treatment I have gotten there. Really a nice bunch of people down there. They never seem to get tired of me asking for a status update (or at least they never show it)! I think Stutzman had 6 originally allocations if I remember correctly. Not sure if that got adjusted at all.
Old 06-05-2009, 08:58 PM   #8
mobilin

I work down around Reston and went to Chilli's on Tuesday. After eating I came out with some co-workers and guess what was beside me, a Rally Yellow 2LT with a sun roof. And I forgot my cell phone at work so I couldn't take a photo! Teasing me.... I've got my VIN now and hopefully the car in two weeks.

SYFY