Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum All audio, video, bluetooth, nav, radar, and electronics discussions.

Old 06-05-2009, 07:50 AM   #26
edog

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM
Send a message via MSN to edog
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010SSRS View Post
it is annoying that with every restart it jumps to the USB IF one is plugged in, but my irritation is that my itouch ONLY shuffles randomly. i can't get it to do anything else! and the itouch itself becomes disabled in functionality. the infotainment system is it's only controller.

also, i skip thru about 5 songs before it won't skip anymore.......just plays. when this happens, the display isn't counting and is showing the wrong album and song..........maybe i just ain't figured it out yet!

my AT&T Samsung Impression syncs and works beautifully in Bluetooth from a phone stand point. i just hate to use it in Bluetooth for music because that will kill the phone function.
I have a touch pro from Sprint. When I am connected and streaming with BT it works great. If a call comes in it takes the call in the car and then plays music when I hang up. I do notice I am able to use the stering wheel controls when I use the Windows Media Player instead of the HTC player. It appears WMP gives you more options when using with the car stereo.
LS3 Conversion 113/225/238 COMP CAM, 3200 Stall, Doug Thorley Tri-Y LT/HF cat, Xpipe, Ported TB, 160 therm, Tranny cooler, Halltech CAI, Pedders sways, endlinks, 1" Eibach Drop Springs, 3.45 rear gears. Tuned by John @Broadview Auto Service. 435HP/420TQ
edog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 07:58 AM   #27
2010SSRS

Drives: 2000 Silverado
Quote:
Originally Posted by edog View Post
I have a touch pro from Sprint. When I am connected and streaming with BT it works great. If a call comes in it takes the call in the car and then plays music when I hang up. I do notice I am able to use the stering wheel controls when I use the Windows Media Player instead of the HTC player. It appears WMP gives you more options when using with the car stereo.
ok so while in bluetooth mode and NOT physically connected by a cord you have control over your device with the steering wheel controls?

also, i was curious if i was in sync bluetooth listening to music what would happen when a call came in. cuz i'll just use my Samsung for music to since the phone feature works so good!

VR 2SSRS LS3 - Borla, SLP CAI
2010SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 09:30 AM   #28
2SSOrgKrate

Drives: 2010 IOM LS3 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010SSRS View Post
it is annoying that with every restart it jumps to the USB IF one is plugged in, but my irritation is that my itouch ONLY shuffles randomly. i can't get it to do anything else! and the itouch itself becomes disabled in functionality. the infotainment system is it's only controller.

also, i skip thru about 5 songs before it won't skip anymore.......just plays. when this happens, the display isn't counting and is showing the wrong album and song..........maybe i just ain't figured it out yet!

my AT&T Samsung Impression syncs and works beautifully in Bluetooth from a phone stand point. i just hate to use it in Bluetooth for music because that will kill the phone function.
Is the iPod/MP3 player connected all of the time? If so, you might try connecting it, after you start the car. Cable to USB first, then USB to the device. I did that on my test drive and rocked the whole way with no trouble. Title, Artist and Time all displayed correctly. Good luck!
2SSOrgKrate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 07:32 AM   #29
Rizzo

Drives: 2010 Camaro SIM 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scourage View Post
But my big complaint is to why it always switches to USB even if I was on FM or XM last time I drove
Amen! I hope this "feature" can be disabled in future firmware updates.
Old 06-08-2009, 08:45 AM   #30
Crowley
Okie doke

Drives: 2012 GT500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scourage View Post
Noticed this also.

But my big complaint is to why it always switches to USB even if I was on FM or XM last time I drove
hmmm I haven't found this to be true for me. I always have my USB stick connected and if I listen to the radio (FM or XM), it stays there and doesn't switch back to USB the next time.

Are others seeing this issue as well?

Crowley