Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
FLOWMASTER
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > The Sports Lounge


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2012, 11:38 PM   #1
=Stephens=


 
=Stephens='s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 LS
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Kearney, Nebraska
Posts: 3,491
Green Bay vs Seattle

Did anyone see the last 8 seconds of the game? My version.
__________________
=Stephens= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:44 PM   #2
PoorMansCamaro



 
PoorMansCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: Really Slow
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 55,367
check out the sports section.
__________________
PoorMansCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:20 AM   #3
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime
 
Steve Dallas's Avatar
 
Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Camano Island, WA
Posts: 9,176
The bad officiating hides the fact that this was actually a great game between these two teams. Seahawks did have a stifling defense that held Green Bay throughout most of the game.

Yes, the last play was the most obvious bad call, however there were several other calls that went against the Seahawks. And, a some that went for them as well.

My cousin who's a Packers fan...as am I (except against the Seahawks) said that she wouldn't have felt right whoever won the game.
__________________
2017 Camaro 1LT
I fire up the willing engine, responding with a roar. Tires spitting gravel I commit my weekly crime.
Steve Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 01:52 AM   #4
Ladybugsmom
Older than I look....
 
Ladybugsmom's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 VR Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Washington
Posts: 6,484
It was a really fun game to be at. I bet the first 3 quarters were kind of boring for the TV viewers, though...
Still trying to get through the recorded version of it at home to see the end. Live, in the stadium, it was very confusing. We couldn't see what really happened from our seats, and the crowd went wild when the refs signalled the TD....
Definitely the most amazing Monday Night Football game I can think of!!
__________________
High Heels and Fast Wheels!!
Ladybugsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:48 AM   #5
CamaroSkooter
Retarded One-Legged Owl
 
CamaroSkooter's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 9,654
Here's what I posted on my fb account:

Quote:
Reading through all the facebook posts from last night's NFL game. I don't understand why everyone is directing their anger at the replacement refs. Yeah, they suck, but they're doing the best they can. You really ought to be directing your anger at the NFL and the refs who are on strike. They're the real reason these replacement refs are even in there to begin with.

This is why I despise the NFL.... It used to just be a bunch of drama queen players, which I despised. But now there's drama queen refs, drama queen coaches, drama queen owners, drama queen sports casters, and heck, I bet the film crews will have their day in strike-heaven in not too long. Everyone thinks they're entitled to more money, regardless of their job.

Since when is this what football is all about? Give me a break!
__________________

My VIN = 2G1FK1EJ9A9105017
Build Date: 04-23-2009 according to:
http://www.compnine.com/vid.php
CamaroSkooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:58 AM   #6
Ladybugsmom
Older than I look....
 
Ladybugsmom's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 VR Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Washington
Posts: 6,484
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSkooter View Post
Here's what I posted on my fb account:
Well said.
__________________
High Heels and Fast Wheels!!
Ladybugsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:30 AM   #7
Mindz
E.B.A.H.
 
Mindz's Avatar
 
Drives: you wild...
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
Posts: 18,285
All I know is that I'm not watching football until the NFL and the Refs reach an agreement. Doesn't matter who gives, but this is retarded watching games like that.
__________________
Blue Rush, 2010 SS [Car of the Week 3/22/2010] Traded in on...ZLZBUBB, 2013 ZL1
Mindz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:46 PM   #8
C5RocksC5
Banned
 
C5RocksC5's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Sin City
Posts: 697
It's easy to criticize from the sidelines. The replacement refs are doing their best...they are far from perfect. Watch the game because you love your team and football not because the refs are good or bad.
C5RocksC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 11:35 PM   #9
Cheesehead1
 
Cheesehead1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS RJT
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Racine, WI
Posts: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdari View Post
It's easy to criticize from the sidelines. The replacement refs are doing their best...they are far from perfect. Watch the game because you love your team and football not because the refs are good or bad.
There best isn't good enough!!!
__________________
CAI Inductions Cai, GHL Catback, MGW shifter, Phadt Trailing arms, 20% tint, Skip shift elim, Heritage grill, Black tail light bezels. best time 12.85 @ 110 2.04 60'
Cheesehead1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 11:40 PM   #10
PQ
Booooosted.
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,714
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
I hope the striking officials all lose their jobs permanently.

We have clients who have lost their businesses and jobs.

Unemployment at 9% and as high as 15% in areas and these ****ers want to strike for more money. AND MOST ARE ALL EMPLOYED FULL TIME ANYWAY..........

If they don't like the money then let them quit.

And once again there are people blaming the NFL as a whole. It's not the NFL it's the freaking employees.
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 11:43 PM   #11
PoorMansCamaro



 
PoorMansCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: Really Slow
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 55,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
I hope the striking officials all lose their jobs permanently.

We have clients who have lost their businesses and jobs.

Unemployment at 9% and as high as 15% in areas and these ****ers want to strike for more money. AND MOST ARE ALL EMPLOYED FULL TIME ANYWAY..........

If they don't like the money then let them quit.

And once again there are people blaming the NFL as a whole. It's not the NFL it's the freaking employees.
i understand your point, but it's not like the NFL is broke, and can't afford to pay the least payed refs of all professional sports...a little more money. lol
__________________
PoorMansCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 11:46 PM   #12
2010SLVRBULIT


 
2010SLVRBULIT's Avatar
 
Drives: G5(LLT) & C6(LS3)
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: MARS
Posts: 7,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindz View Post
All I know is that I'm not watching football until the NFL and the Refs reach an agreement.
yeah, right..you & the rest of the 'boycotting' crowd
2010SLVRBULIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 11:50 PM   #13
2010SLVRBULIT


 
2010SLVRBULIT's Avatar
 
Drives: G5(LLT) & C6(LS3)
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: MARS
Posts: 7,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
I hope the striking officials all lose their jobs permanently.

If they don't like the money then let them quit.
..per ESPN, over $150k/yr for a part-time job!, for crying out loud
2010SLVRBULIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 11:52 PM   #14
marcvilla
 
marcvilla's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro 2LT RS
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Phoenix Arizona
Posts: 75
I get it, the replacement officials have dropped the ball a few times, yes we all know its all about money the NFL doesn't want to hand out more and the refs want it. But in my opinion . . . . Hey, M.D. Jennings how about you just deflect that shit out? Tate had no chance of catching that ball if you had just palmed it away, that's safety 101 guy!!!
marcvilla is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.