Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2009, 10:01 AM   #57
The Dark Knight
Batmobile in Disguise
 
The Dark Knight's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Pontiac G8
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Upland, Ca
Posts: 2,080
I think if the majority of us HAD the Camaro...we would be less hesitant to make a road trip lol

I plan to put ALOT of miles on my Camaro
__________________
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 11:22 AM   #58
tribone
Searchin' ....
 
tribone's Avatar
 
Drives: Powered by Bowtie
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Camaroville
Posts: 6,228
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkKnight_23 View Post
I think if the majority of us HAD the Camaro...we would be less hesitant to make a road trip lol

I plan to put ALOT of miles on my Camaro
True. I'm one of them. But being married and out of the house for 11 plus hours is not a good way to keep a marriage happy. She has to work or else I'd bring her along.
__________________

-Guillermo
My Pictures
tribone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 11:45 AM   #59
The Dark Knight
Batmobile in Disguise
 
The Dark Knight's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Pontiac G8
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Upland, Ca
Posts: 2,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribone View Post
True. I'm one of them. But being married and out of the house for 11 plus hours is not a good way to keep a marriage happy. She has to work or else I'd bring her along.
Oh...I was gonna say...why don't you bring her lol...I always take my wife everywhere...but then I read she has to work...nevermind...
__________________
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 11:52 AM   #60
tribone
Searchin' ....
 
tribone's Avatar
 
Drives: Powered by Bowtie
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Camaroville
Posts: 6,228
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkKnight_23 View Post
Oh...I was gonna say...why don't you bring her lol...I always take my wife everywhere...but then I read she has to work...nevermind...
Yeah. Someone has to pay for the gasoline and insurance

__________________

-Guillermo
My Pictures
tribone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 03:05 PM   #61
urugm21
So Cal Chevy Invasion
 
urugm21's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro 1SS/RS
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Invading now...
Posts: 790
your right guys and i understand you all it is not easy maybe the drive can be done sometime in the future how about we meet in santa monica and drive down the 405 down long beach or on the 10 to pasadena ora something like that and we can find a spot in either of those places ???
__________________
urugm21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 03:39 PM   #62
linkwpc
The punching cat
 
linkwpc's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 Camaro SS Black W/Hugger&W/IOI
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Torrance, CA
Posts: 4,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by urugm21 View Post
your right guys and i understand you all it is not easy maybe the drive can be done sometime in the future how about we meet in santa monica and drive down the 405 down long beach or on the 10 to pasadena ora something like that and we can find a spot in either of those places ???
Ooo santa monica! That would be nice picture to take some pictures of our rides!! But parking sucks!
__________________
My car build (COTW 7/23/12) - - - - - - > CLICK HERE! : http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80725
linkwpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 03:48 PM   #63
The Dark Knight
Batmobile in Disguise
 
The Dark Knight's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Pontiac G8
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Upland, Ca
Posts: 2,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by urugm21 View Post
your right guys and i understand you all it is not easy maybe the drive can be done sometime in the future how about we meet in santa monica and drive down the 405 down long beach or on the 10 to pasadena ora something like that and we can find a spot in either of those places ???
Like I said...if I had the Camaro...I'd drive anywhere...promote the car as much as I can

But in the wife's Accord...I'll pass...

And I've turned my 94 Camaro into a work car...so...

I bet if everyone had their Camaro already...they would be down to drive to New York.
__________________
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 03:49 PM   #64
The Dark Knight
Batmobile in Disguise
 
The Dark Knight's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Pontiac G8
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Upland, Ca
Posts: 2,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkwpc View Post
Ooo santa monica! That would be nice picture to take some pictures of our rides!! But parking sucks!
I was in Santa Monica last week at Barney's to watch the Lakers game

We might just have to take over 3rd Street Promenade
__________________
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 03:52 PM   #65
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator
 
Milk 1027's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: AZ
Posts: 13,552
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkKnight_23 View Post
Like I said...if I had the Camaro...I'd drive anywhere...promote the car as much as I can

But in the wife's Accord...I'll pass...

And I've turned my 94 Camaro into a work car...so...

I bet if everyone had their Camaro already...they would be down to drive to New York.
Well this was just meant to be a test meeting. To try to get myself organized, and know how to get a meeting together.


But sometime next year, we'll have a nationwide Camaro5 meeting. Probablly somewhere in the Dallas/ft.worth area in Texas.
__________________
Milk 1027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 04:04 PM   #66
tribone
Searchin' ....
 
tribone's Avatar
 
Drives: Powered by Bowtie
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Camaroville
Posts: 6,228
Quote:
Originally Posted by urugm21 View Post
your right guys and i understand you all it is not easy maybe the drive can be done sometime in the future how about we meet in santa monica and drive down the 405 down long beach or on the 10 to pasadena ora something like that and we can find a spot in either of those places ???
Sounds good. Even taking a trip to San Diego and back on a Sunday. Crusing down PCH is also very appealing.
__________________

-Guillermo
My Pictures
tribone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 04:19 PM   #67
The Dark Knight
Batmobile in Disguise
 
The Dark Knight's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Pontiac G8
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Upland, Ca
Posts: 2,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribone View Post
Sounds good. Even taking a trip to San Diego and back on a Sunday. Crusing down PCH is also very appealing.
I've never been to San Diego!...I am 100% down for this one! I know the wife feels the same way...she loves San Diego.

I was suppose to go to SeaWorld on Memorial Day...but wife got sick...
__________________
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 06:32 PM   #68
urugm21
So Cal Chevy Invasion
 
urugm21's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro 1SS/RS
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Invading now...
Posts: 790
well guys again like milk said it is a meet and greet so we will meet and get this set up and the next can be an all out meet.
__________________
urugm21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 06:46 PM   #69
tribone
Searchin' ....
 
tribone's Avatar
 
Drives: Powered by Bowtie
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Camaroville
Posts: 6,228
I can't the 20th. I'm on call that Saturday. So you guys have fun. Take pix of everyone (specially the 5th gens)
__________________

-Guillermo
My Pictures
tribone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 07:05 PM   #70
AGM76
 
Drives: 1995 z28 - 2000 SS - 08' vette
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: El Dorado Hills, CA
Posts: 113
yo thread got jacked
AGM76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
South East Camaro5 Chapter Meet GTAHVIT USA - Southeast 238 05-25-2010 04:01 PM
What VIN is yours? UCF w00t Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions 346 03-29-2010 05:55 PM
Michigan FBody Meet & Greet, May 30th, Milford Michigan meissen USA - Great Lakes 23 05-30-2009 10:24 PM
OFFICIAL FIRST CANADIAN ORANGE CAMARO5 SS 2010 ON THE ROAD orangeinfernoman 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 63 04-26-2009 06:43 PM
First Camaro5 Car Meet? DFWSS USA - Texas 13 04-07-2009 03:12 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.