Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

USA - California The Golden State

Old 07-16-2014, 11:45 PM   #1
Jeanius

Drives: Blk/Blk LS3 SS
White 5th Gen in Manteca

Apparently theres a white 5th gen driving recklessly, cuttin people off and such around town.

A lot of people are talking and PD is aware

So if your on here, id tone it down
Old 08-01-2014, 10:43 PM   #2
Jobrien

Drives: 2010 camaro 2ss/rs
whoops
Jobrien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 01:41 PM   #3
49ersXXIX
Take me back to 1994

Drives: 2010 CAMARO 2SS/RS SUMMIT WHITE
good thing i live in a big city where cops don't give a shit about these kind of complaints lol
Old 08-03-2014, 10:43 PM   #4
oldfriend

Drives: 2010 SS BLK IO interior
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersXXIX View Post
good thing i live in a big city where cops don't give a shit about these kind of complaints lol
Really ? Try to do that , then let us know what happen !
They will I pound your car , the guys at the lot , will take turns going around , things will probably just disappear into the fog
Oh and it will cost you a few $$$$ to get it back ! Don't try that .
Old 08-03-2014, 10:45 PM   #5
Jobrien

Drives: 2010 camaro 2ss/rs
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfriend View Post
Really ? Try to do that , then let us know what happen !

They will I pound your car , the guys at the lot , will take turns going around , things will probably just disappear into the fog

Oh and it will cost you a few $$$$ to get it back ! Don't try that .

First off cops cant keep up especially manteca cops . That place is a joke . And a shit hole lol . Sf cops love my car and always tell me to rev it lol
Jobrien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 10:15 AM   #6
CreativeDawn

Drives: 2010 1LT
A Camaro being reckless? I'm sure the drivers calling it in are Prius owners. I get cut off by these asshats all the time and they do it on purpose. How do I know this? I go around them casually and look at them and they stare with a mean glare.....It's actually pretty comical. Oh and I don't bother calling non-emergency or 911 for that matter (i'm sure the idiots calling it in on Jobrien called 911)'
CreativeDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 03:09 PM   #7
CCMADONNA

Drives: 2014 SW 2SS/RS
why are Prius owners, generally, awful drivers?
BORLA S CAT-BACK EXHAUST
ELITE ENGINEERING CATCH-CAN
RANGE AFM-DELETE MODULE
HUPER OPTIX 40
CHROME PEDALS
PREMIUM FLOOR MATS
PREMIUM CARGO MAT
DEDICATED 32GB iPHONE HD
CCMADONNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 05:26 PM   #8
49ersXXIX
Take me back to 1994

Drives: 2010 CAMARO 2SS/RS SUMMIT WHITE
lol i don't live anywhere near Manteca so it does not matter. On the other hand it's a fact prius owners are idiots. cutting off everybody especially in curvy roads (i've seen it happen plenty of times when driving my work truck)
Old 08-30-2014, 01:42 PM   #9
rray

Drives: 2013 GAZ 2SS/RS
I lean on the side of the Manteca Camaro driver. He probably just went through hell commuting from the bay area or similar, and some Prisu drivers got him pumped up.

+1 on Prius drivers in the south bay, the bane of my exsistance. They are always driving 85+ in the commuter lane, then suddenly work together in packs to build moving billboards to slow everyone not in the commuter lane down to 53MPH!

As soon as they have created a slow moving clump of cars, each one zips back into commuter lane and crank it up to top speed, laughing at the mess they have created. Someone should post a bounty on them!
Appearance: Blackout Bowties F and R, Blackout Fender Lettering, Painted Lettering on Engine Cover, Painted Strut Tower Brace, White Wiper Blades, White LED H13 DRL's, Blue Dome LED, Blackout Tail Light Bezels, DIYSF Afterburners.
Audio: RF Dual 12" P3's, T400-2, T400-4, T1652-S, T1963, JBL MS-8, RFC1, Isolated Stinger SPV35.

Video:
2013 Camaro 2SS/RS... Mylink removed, I7 Mobile Project
Enhancements: MNM Catch Can, GM Strut Tower Brace.
rray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 12:12 PM   #10
CreativeDawn

In Foster City (where I live), I see SO MANY Toyota Prius vehicles everywhere.

Look I understand the MPG numbers are fairly good with the Prius, but what ever happened to style and taste? Whenever I see a Prius driver and I look over to see whose behind the wheel, it's either a complete tool/dork driving, a family man/women with kids in the car (understandable on this one), or some artsy chic who looks like she is apart of Code Pink.

Sorry, just my observance ......Now I work with somebody who has a Toyota Prius, and I think he only got it because he knew how much I hate them and just wanted to rub it in my face, but he generalized Camaro drivers as "rednecks" ...SERIOUSLY?
Oh and BMW drivers tend to cut me off a lot, or they refuse to let me in when i'm trying to be polite extending my arm out the window to say I need to change lanes including my left-turning signal on.....

That sort of shit pisses me off, and I always like to get my two cents in for those types! The one thing I refuse to do is flip people off because you never know these days.......

I remember in like 2002 I had a 1992 Lexus ES 300 White/Black and it had been a rainy day and I had forgotten to turn my lights on and I was driving on 280 from Millbrae towards 92. Some dude in his brand new beamer at the time looked at me and told me to turn my lights on and it still was very light out and I responded by shaking my head and kept on driving. Seconds after this he literally tried to run me off the road over the cliff.

The sucky thing was that my cellphone was completly dead, I had no pen and paper and my gas tank as on E, so I couldn't follow him and contact PD. I was really pissed, but I do remember right before I turned off to my destination (right before San Mateo Bridge) he mouthed the words Sorry to me, but I did say F U back......Anyways the Bay Area has many raged drivers from what i've witnessed over the years.

I truly believe it's the stresses of living in the Bay Area. I truly believe these dumbo's the more of the same when it comes to political thinking, and truly hate Muscle Car drivers, yet at the same time they envy our vehicles because as much as they hate the fact that we have Sixes and Eights, they still like the appearance of our vehicles.
Old 08-31-2014, 12:17 PM   #11
CreativeDawn

Here's a perfect example.......LOL

Old 08-31-2014, 01:26 PM   #12
CCMADONNA

Drives: 2014 SW 2SS/RS
"It's the Cadillac of hybrids"
"What about speed?"
"If you're important enough, people wait for you."