Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

MPD1
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA > Local Marketplace

Old 10-02-2012, 02:10 PM   #1
TSSUNAMI
It was ninety nine cents!

Drives: 2014 Jeep Wrangler
Bills VS Dolphins! 2 tickets for sale.

Heya folks!

I am selling TWO tickets to a thursday night football game. Buffalo Bills Vs. Miami Dolphins.

AT Ralph Wilson Stadium, Orchard Park NY.

Thursday, November 15 2012 at 8:20 PM

Price 209.00 for both seats. I am not interested in splitting them. This is exactly what I paid (after stubhubs rediculous fees) I just want to recoup my lost funds and am not interested in making a profit on my Camaro5 friends

Seats are in Section 130, Row 3, seats 5 and 6 (you can look up stadium info on www.stubhub.com)

I am selling these seats because I want to sit with friends, and they were unable to get seats in my section. I originally purchased them from stubhub, and they were direct download seats. Upon reciept of payment I will mail you the tickets (I have already printed them out, and as I understand you would have to have my stubhub account info to direct download them. OR I can send you via Email. a pdf. file so that you can download and print them yourself instantly.

Please feel free to Email me with any questions!!!

Again, 209.00 for TWO tickets to a thursday night game at Ralph Wilson Stadium! Bills Vs. Dolphins, Classic rivalry!!!