Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Classic Industries
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions Discuss pricing and ordering experiences.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2012, 07:34 PM   #1
2013 RS
 
Drives: 2013 2LT with RS Crystal Red 6M
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South River, NJ
Posts: 14
Any Feedback Here? Please

I placed my order for my 2013 2LT RS with All American Chevrolet on 9/10. It's being showed shipped as of Tuesday last week. Then it's been showed as delivered as of Thursday last week.

HOWEVER MY CAR IS NOT AT THE DEALER!

Anyone else have this issue? It was shown on their site (dealer) as in route for the two days last week, but now is not showing up at all in their inventory...

Could this be a glitch in the matrix, or is it possible something happened to my car?

Being that it's on my way to work, I've been checking every morning to see if it's in.

And I may be the first V6 MT with (NPP) Dual Mode Exhaust

Your order status:

  • Order Placed
  • Queued For Production
  • Production Complete
  • Shipped/En Route
  • At The Dealership
Congratulations! Your new Chevrolet is at the dealer and waiting for you. Final delivery arrangements can be discussed with your dealer of purchase, and don?t forget to visit Chevrolet Accessories for even more options for your new vehicle. Thank you very much for making a Chevrolet your next vehicle.

Order Summary*

Packages

  • 2LT
Interior

  • Radio AM/FM, Navigation, 7" color touch
  • SEAT FRT BKT, SPORT
Exterior

  • 20" painted aluminum wheels
Powertrain

  • TRANSMISSION MAN 6 SPD, AISIN, 85MM, 4.475 1ST, 0.752 6TH, O/D
  • Manual 6 Speed Transmission
  • 3.6L DOHC V6 VVT
* Please note: content shown may not included all your options and accessories. See dealer for a complete list.

Your Chevrolet Dealer

ALL AMERICAN CHEVROLET, INC.
2013 RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 07:40 PM   #2
Fyx
 
Drives: 2013 2SS/RS
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: CT
Posts: 181
Post in this thread with your 6 letter/number order and Becky will look it up for you.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31115
Fyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 10:19 PM   #3
Reineke
 
Drives: 2010 SW Camaro 2SS RS 6M
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Van Alstyne, TX
Posts: 50
And make a video of the LFX with the dual mode please.
Reineke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 04:55 AM   #4
2013 RS
 
Drives: 2013 2LT with RS Crystal Red 6M
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South River, NJ
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reineke View Post
And make a video of the LFX with the dual mode please.
Will do, hopefully I get it soon...
2013 RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 06:06 AM   #5
toycamaro
 
Drives: 2013 Crystal Red SS RS
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: az
Posts: 26
can you help me find my car. it was shipped sept 28th
Qpff62 to az
anxious to get it
toycamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:00 AM   #6
Fyx
 
Drives: 2013 2SS/RS
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: CT
Posts: 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by toycamaro View Post
can you help me find my car. it was shipped sept 28th
Qpff62 to az
anxious to get it
Only your dealership can help you once its shipped.
Fyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 06:38 PM   #7
jperaino
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS Convertible
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: NJ
Posts: 133
Your dealer can call the GM Business Center and find out exactly where your car is. That should be the least your salesperson should do. Your car comes by train from Canada to Buffalo, NY and then to another New York interchange, From there it goes to Newark, NJ and then by truck to your dealer.
jperaino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 08:59 AM   #8
Chevrolet Customer Svc


 
Chevrolet Customer Svc's Avatar
 
Drives: GM Vehicles
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,613
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 RS View Post
I placed my order for my 2013 2LT RS with All American Chevrolet on 9/10. It's being showed shipped as of Tuesday last week. Then it's been showed as delivered as of Thursday last week.

HOWEVER MY CAR IS NOT AT THE DEALER!

Anyone else have this issue? It was shown on their site (dealer) as in route for the two days last week, but now is not showing up at all in their inventory...

Could this be a glitch in the matrix, or is it possible something happened to my car?

Being that it's on my way to work, I've been checking every morning to see if it's in.

And I may be the first V6 MT with (NPP) Dual Mode Exhaust

Your order status:

  • Order Placed
  • Queued For Production
  • Production Complete
  • Shipped/En Route
  • At The Dealership
Congratulations! Your new Chevrolet is at the dealer and waiting for you. Final delivery arrangements can be discussed with your dealer of purchase, and don?t forget to visit Chevrolet Accessories for even more options for your new vehicle. Thank you very much for making a Chevrolet your next vehicle.

Order Summary*

Packages

  • 2LT
Interior

  • Radio AM/FM, Navigation, 7" color touch
  • SEAT FRT BKT, SPORT
Exterior

  • 20" painted aluminum wheels
Powertrain

  • TRANSMISSION MAN 6 SPD, AISIN, 85MM, 4.475 1ST, 0.752 6TH, O/D
  • Manual 6 Speed Transmission
  • 3.6L DOHC V6 VVT
* Please note: content shown may not included all your options and accessories. See dealer for a complete list.

Your Chevrolet Dealer

ALL AMERICAN CHEVROLET, INC.
If you would like to PM me your order number, I can check this out for you to see if the status is correct. Please let us know!

Brandon
Chevrolet Customer Service
Chevrolet Customer Svc is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.