Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Classic Industries
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Exterior Parts & Accessories

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 03-11-2010, 12:05 PM   #1
AACstyle

Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Lightbulb NEW from AAC- ORACLE Ultra-Flush LED Push Button Switches

EDIT: Order Here- http://www.automotivelightstore.com/...gSwitch-2.aspx

More info and pricing soon to come but wanted to post pics for you guys to check out and give us some feedback

Size: 18mm Diameter Button, 16mm Hole
Material: Nickel-Plated Brass Assembly
Colors: White, Blue, Red, Green, and Orange.

EDIT: Order Here- http://www.automotivelightstore.com/...gSwitch-2.aspx

Last edited by AACstyle; 01-02-2012 at 02:35 PM.
AACstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:08 PM   #2
ljustin293

Drives: 2010 VR CAMARO 2SS/RS
they look good, but what would they be used for?
ljustin293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:12 PM   #3
GMtothecore
"That Guy"

Drives: Camaro SS...........what else?
Location: OOOOOOOklahoma where the wind comes sweepin' down the plains.
They can be used to engage........TRUNK MONKEY! lol

nice switches.
Old 03-11-2010, 12:23 PM   #4
Tigertrj

Drives: White Camaro 2SS/RS
Definitely like, will get the switch in my Camaro when i come to get the lighting done
Tigertrj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 03:10 PM   #5
AACstyle

Pricing is as follows:
$19.95 each or $62.95 for 4 ($15.73 each)
http://www.automotivelightstore.com/...gswitch-1.aspx
http://www.automotivelightstore.com/...ingswitch.aspx
Old 03-11-2010, 05:13 PM   #6
travisplusdunks

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS Victory Red
nice. just ordered a blue switch to use with the fog lights i ordered from you guys!

2010 camaro was my first car!
travisplusdunks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 09:47 PM   #7
Alain

Drives: 2010 SS, RS, Manual. 2012 F150, FX4
Hey Justin can these buttons be used for the fog light halos that I bought from ya for an rs model?
Alain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 09:12 AM   #8
Ukd73

Drives: 2010 1ss/rs Ls3
can theses be used for floor lighting?
Ukd73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 09:15 AM   #9
AACstyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alain View Post
Hey Justin can these buttons be used for the fog light halos that I bought from ya for an rs model?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukd73 View Post
can theses be used for floor lighting?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigertrj View Post
Definitely like, will get the switch in my Camaro when i come to get the lighting done
Yes, this will control the on/off function of any 12v device. (Fog Lights, Halos, Footwell Lights, etc.)
Old 03-31-2010, 01:53 PM   #10
AACstyle

Video:

Old 03-31-2010, 04:21 PM   #11
Aceman1120

Drives: Orange Metallic RS
does it change color intensity when on or off...couldnt tell from the vids... I hope its a noticable differance when it's in On and Off positions...But switch is very cool...I'd definitely buy it
Aceman1120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 04:39 PM   #12
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
cool
Old 03-31-2010, 07:53 PM   #13
Alain

Drives: 2010 SS, RS, Manual. 2012 F150, FX4
i'm gonna have to pick up one of these for my fog lights
Alain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 08:52 AM   #14
AACstyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceman1120 View Post
does it change color intensity when on or off...couldnt tell from the vids... I hope its a noticable differance when it's in On and Off positions...But switch is very cool...I'd definitely buy it
Its a thin ring of light in the "off" position and gets bright when depressed.

This is so you can locate it in the dark.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:14 AM   #15
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS - Black w/IOM; 6M
Send a message via AIM to Michael_Js Send a message via MSN to Michael_Js
I'm going to hook the LED power to my ABL so it controls the brightness

Using my switch to control the DRL Halos

Also, please note the size of this thing, it is VERY long!! I was thinking of putting mine by the headlight switch, but I don't think it will fit... ;(
2010 Black 2SS/RS; 6M; IOM, GFX, sunroof; ADM Race CAI; Zoomers CB; Viper Alarm; Pdaft F&R sways, Adj Endlinks, Rtrailing arms, Camber kit, strut brace, Front Trailing Arm Bushing; SLP Skip-Shift Elim; Tinted lights/windows; Hurst Short-throw; LoJack; Door & Dash ABL Mods; ********; JBA Shorty headers; AACStyle LEDs; Stillen DS rotors, Hawk Ceramic pads; Havoc Blk Chrome wheels: 20x9s; Lingenfelter Blk Al Pedals; RevXtreme Catch Can; Goodridge SS lines; Ported TB; RK Sport hood; Hotchkis chassis brace; KW V3 coilovers;
Michael_Js is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 09:18 AM   #16
eynigush
SoCal C5 Family Member

Drives: 2010 Camaro SSRS Rally Yellow
Cool addition to any car.
eynigush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 04:01 PM   #17
siliconewolfgang

Drives: 2004 Hummer H2
I ordered some footwell lighting and some new halo fog lights and running lights for my camaro from AAC Style on 3-7-2010. When i placed the order i understood that the running lights were a "group buy" and would not ship until there were enough orders. But the other items i ordered were "in stock" as it said when i checked out and paid for the items. It is now over a month and all i get from AAC Style is excuses about "somebody was supposed to do this and somebody lost that" I have talked to Jessica 3 times now in the last two weeks. Two weeks ago she informed me that "they didn't know what fog lamp i wanted". I said "the one i clicked on on the site please." Jessica informed me that they are either LED or "Light Rings". i didn't know i could choose.. "Ok she said i have them in stock and will mail them today with your footwell lighting" Well here it is two weeks later and still no product.
I would be leary of AAC Style lighting as their CEO, according to Jessica, "has more important things to do than talk to an unhappy customer, afterall this is a big company ya know". My question is: How did it get big? He had to have customers that got their orders and were satisfied with the product and as for the most successful companies go out there - most CEO's are concerned about this so the can get a bigger bonus.

Anyway - i'm just sorry for this whole deal. I've made promises based on what Jessica said and i keep getting the are you lying to me dad? It is sad...
Old 04-08-2010, 06:18 PM   #18
AACstyle

Ted, I believe Tiffanie has already contacted you. If not here is a copy of the message that was sent to me when I looked into your situation.

Quote:
Ted

I'm sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your purchase. Your grill strips have been shipped to you, as the fog light halo kit is still on back order. Jessica said she called you to make sure that you were ok with the items shipped separately. The tracking number was sent to you back with your order was originally placed. In case you still do not have a copy of it:
1z3914rr0357581435

It is also stored in your online account on our website and with paypal.

I don't want you to feel as though Jessica lied to you in anyway. When you asked to speak with the owner, she offered to let you hold until I was available. From my understanding, you didn't want to wait and told her to just make sure your products left today.We are not too busy to speak with our customers. However, if we are not in our office or on the other line, then it may take a few minutes to get a hold of us.

So, at this point your foot well lighting has been shipped, the fog lights are on back order, and the side marker group buy just ended today. You find more information regarding the group buy on the thread.

There was no extra charge for the items shipping separately, as Jessica said you were inquiring about.

If there is any other questions you have regarding your order please feel free to contact me, instead of Jessica.

-Tiffanie Hartenstein

AAC Enterprises INC
4401 Division St
Metairie, LA 70002
P: (800)407-5776
F: (800)407-2631
It appears that all your concerns have been met, if you need any additional assistance I would be happy to help you.
Old 04-08-2010, 06:33 PM   #19
verboten

Drives: Black
Awesome, who is the artist and name of the song on the video?
verboten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 06:47 PM   #20
Orange5thGen

Drives: 2011 Convert
Send a message via Yahoo to Orange5thGen
Will you have these at C5Fest?
Come see me at www.chicago5thgen.com TEAM LLT, , 2011 Covertible 1LT RS, JDM Color Shift Halo's, Showstopper Camaro Bowtie Led Mirrors, Side Markers and Engine Cover, Pace Setter Catback Exhaust, BK Coilover Kit, 21" Full Crome GM wheels, Tinted windows, I WIN BEARS Plate. Full amber ABL dash and door update with IOM interior panels.
Orange5thGen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 10:10 AM   #21
siliconewolfgang

Drives: 2004 Hummer H2
Quote:
Originally Posted by AACstyle View Post
Ted, I believe Tiffanie has already contacted you. If not here is a copy of the message that was sent to me when I looked into your situation. (no - I have not talked to Tiffanie yet)

It appears that all your concerns have been met, if you need any additional assistance I would be happy to help you.
"I don't want you to feel as though Jessica lied to you in anyway. When you asked to speak with the owner, she offered (NO she did not) to let you hold until I was available. From my understanding, you didn't want to wait and told her to just make sure your products left today.We are not too busy to speak with our customers. However, if we are not in our office or on the other line, then it may take a few minutes to get a hold of us.

So, at this point your foot well lighting has been shipped, the fog lights are on back order, and the side marker group buy just ended today. You find more information regarding the group buy on the thread."

No she did not ask me if i would like to hold! I wrote exactly what she told me above and 2 weeks ago when i spoke with Jessica the "glass rings-Fog lights" WERE in stock. And then i have to call 2 weeks later to find out SHE went into the warehouse and plugged them in to see if they matched in color.(?) Strange to me that she would do this. Then Jessica found out they somehow didn't match in color(?) so she just didn't send them two weeks ago. Why was there no call to me two weeks ago to let me know of this strange new developement? This is my frustration... plus on March 7th - over a month ago- all seemed to be fine with my order. there was no indication of anything not being in stock. then almost three weeks later i have to call to find out all these strange things about my order. Just no call or communication from AAC Style...

Thanks for the reply though, Ted
Old 04-11-2010, 09:55 PM   #22
bruce0429

Drives: 2010 SS Camaro Inferno Orange
Switches

Back to the original thread....

I bought one of those switches for my floor lighting and I can confirm that you will not find a cooler looking control switch!!! It sits nearly flush on the center console side panel with just a little lighting. VERY cool looking. My only gripe, and this is because of my lack of soldering skills, is the switch does not come with a pigtail on it. It comes with some very small spade connections and I was unable to find the connectors anywhere in my area. So I soldered some short wires to it and then connected it to everything. Kinda inconvenient but still a great switch.

Straight pipe exhaust: By Bruce
Front and Rear
Floor Board Lights: By Bruce
Headlight Halos: By Bruce
AAC lighted swiches: By Bruce
Street Scene Phantom Grill: By Bruce
Blacked out tail and marker lights: By Bruce
When all else fails...Just do it yourself!!
bruce0429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 09:01 AM   #23
bmwdon
I refuse to go smurfy

Drives: 2009 Challenger SRT8, 2010 Camaro
that switch looks the tits!!!!! love it, need to find something that I could use a couple of those on

And I also want to know who/what is playing in the background, I kinda like it
Quote:
Originally Posted by verboten View Post
Awesome, who is the artist and name of the song on the video?

-Bill...the Camaro was my wifes, now she's got a minivan
Challenger- 2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Procharger D1 Supercharger: 10.895 @ 126.720 MPH
bmwdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 09:50 AM   #24
tlnewell0426

Drives: 1SS ABM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce0429 View Post
Back to the original thread....

I bought one of those switches for my floor lighting and I can confirm that you will not find a cooler looking control switch!!! It sits nearly flush on the center console side panel with just a little lighting. VERY cool looking. My only gripe, and this is because of my lack of soldering skills, is the switch does not come with a pigtail on it. It comes with some very small spade connections and I was unable to find the connectors anywhere in my area. So I soldered some short wires to it and then connected it to everything. Kinda inconvenient but still a great switch.
Could you post some pics of this?
tlnewell0426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 03:01 PM   #25
bruce0429

Drives: 2010 SS Camaro Inferno Orange
Sorry. I am notorious for getting excited and installing things with out taking pics. I did order another from AAC and asked them real sweetly to put a soldered pigtail on it and they did!!!! So the new one I bought looks much better than the one I did.

Straight pipe exhaust: By Bruce
Front and Rear
Floor Board Lights: By Bruce
Headlight Halos: By Bruce
AAC lighted swiches: By Bruce
Street Scene Phantom Grill: By Bruce
Blacked out tail and marker lights: By Bruce
When all else fails...Just do it yourself!!
bruce0429 is offline   Reply With Quote