Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Anthony @ LG Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Wheels / Tires

View our official forum sponsors list.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2013, 02:04 PM   #732
Ivan @ Southwest Speed
 
Ivan @ Southwest Speed's Avatar
 
Drives: '15 Z06, '01 NBM SS, '97 SS
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Rio Rancho, NM
Posts: 12,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 2010 Sin View Post
Love the style but only want 22's.. whoever makes a ZL1 replica wheel in a 22 will have my business immediately.. for my 4th set of wheels on my Camaro.
Wheel Addict..... LMAO

I think that you wouldn't be alone in that desire either....22's....yum.

Ivan
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:13 PM   #733
zkdreads


 
zkdreads's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro LS V6
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 2,789
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 2010 Sin View Post
Love the style but only want 22's.. whoever makes a ZL1 replica wheel in a 22 will have my business immediately.. for my 4th set of wheels on my Camaro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan @ Southwest Speed View Post
Wheel Addict..... LMAO

I think that you wouldn't be alone in that desire either....22's....yum.

Ivan
I agree. I want 22s as well. Any info on IF IF IF you guys will produce 22s of this wheel?
__________________
C-LO or Sonic
"Without Struggle there is no progress"
I am your best nightmare!
zkdreads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:17 PM   #734
SummoneR
Paul
 
SummoneR's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NOR*CAL
Posts: 6,276
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Same here I would prefer 22". I plan to buy separate "racing" wheels in a smaller size, these would be for show/everyday driving so the larger size is no worry for me.
__________________
SummoneR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:55 PM   #735
Ivan @ Southwest Speed
 
Ivan @ Southwest Speed's Avatar
 
Drives: '15 Z06, '01 NBM SS, '97 SS
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Rio Rancho, NM
Posts: 12,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by zkdreads View Post
I agree. I want 22s as well. Any info on IF IF IF you guys will produce 22s of this wheel?
I seriously doubt it. LG is about racing and speed and badassery.

Granted a 22" version would be hot, sell alot, and look great.....it won't race worth a hoot and that in as itself means it prolly won't happen out of the LG house.

My opinions of course but if I could shed light, that's what color light it would be.

Ivan
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 03:05 PM   #736
zkdreads


 
zkdreads's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro LS V6
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 2,789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan @ Southwest Speed View Post
I seriously doubt it. LG is about racing and speed and badassery.

Granted a 22" version would be hot, sell alot, and look great.....it won't race worth a hoot and that in as itself means it prolly won't happen out of the LG house.

My opinions of course but if I could shed light, that's what color light it would be.

Ivan
I Wouldn't race with 22s though. and why would they care how you use the rims? i know forgiato nor ashanti nor savini cares how you use the rims you buy from them lol.. Actually I don't race at all I prefer to look good lol and honestly LG can be all about racing and sell 22s AND STILL make money lol I thought it was all about the almighty $$$. well its just on my wish list. thats all
__________________
C-LO or Sonic
"Without Struggle there is no progress"
I am your best nightmare!

Last edited by zkdreads; 02-26-2013 at 03:24 PM.
zkdreads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:00 PM   #737
JuneBug
 
JuneBug's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2ss
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 8
Man am i glad i pulled out. I keep checking every day hopeful for an update/pic but there just isn't one. I am still disappointed because everytime i see the zl1 rims all i can think is dang i want those. Id be much more disappointed if my momney was still invested however. Good luck to everyone still hanging in.
JuneBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:55 PM   #738
Blackbat
 
Blackbat's Avatar
 
Drives: Blacked out 2012
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Indiana
Posts: 85
Ya. I've been so close to pushing the deposit button several times, but w/o a photo of what ill be getting, I'm not sure. Besides, if they aren't super close to the original, ill probably save $800 and go with the Factory Repro's version.
Blackbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 03:02 AM   #739
CRAMOS78
Gig'em Aggies
 
CRAMOS78's Avatar
 
Drives: STROKED 92 CAMARO; 2011 SS/RS RJT
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: laredo, tx
Posts: 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuneBug View Post
Man am i glad i pulled out. I keep checking every day hopeful for an update/pic but there just isn't one. I am still disappointed because everytime i see the zl1 rims all i can think is dang i want those. Id be much more disappointed if my momney was still invested however. Good luck to everyone still hanging in.
am i the only one that hasnt pulled the deposit....

update please....
CRAMOS78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 08:41 AM   #740
01pewterz28
Camaro Junkie
 
01pewterz28's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2LT/RS,Born 9/14/09 @ 11:50:57
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Ocoee, FL
Posts: 8,121
Sure wish we could get an update
__________________
2010 2LT/RS, 2001 Z/28, 2014 Impala 2LT
01pewterz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 08:52 AM   #741
Anthony @ LG Motorsports



 
Anthony @ LG Motorsports's Avatar
 
Drives: 1994 1LE / 2006 Z51 Corvette
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Plano, TX
Posts: 2,565
I'm going to see if I can't get Lou in here today.

Last I talked to him he didn't want to release anything until the wheels were done and in our hands.

No plans for a 22" wheel, if anything it would be 18's or 19's next for our track guys....plenty of sticky tires in 18's and a few in 19's, but almost nothing in 20's or larger at this time.


Everything is still going forward and I hope to see at least a few sets coming in before the entire shipment arrives. You guys have already seen one finished set of the first prototypes....the new ones are coming for sure!
Anthony @ LG Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 08:59 AM   #742
01pewterz28
Camaro Junkie
 
01pewterz28's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2LT/RS,Born 9/14/09 @ 11:50:57
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Ocoee, FL
Posts: 8,121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony @ LG Motorsports View Post
I'm going to see if I can't get Lou in here today.

Last I talked to him he didn't want to release anything until the wheels were done and in our hands.

No plans for a 22" wheel, if anything it would be 18's or 19's next for our track guys....plenty of sticky tires in 18's and a few in 19's, but almost nothing in 20's or larger at this time.


Everything is still going forward and I hope to see at least a few sets coming in before the entire shipment arrives. You guys have already seen one finished set of the first prototypes....the new ones are coming for sure!
That would be great do you think they will be ready to ship to customers before May I am in need of wheels very soon like yesterday
__________________
2010 2LT/RS, 2001 Z/28, 2014 Impala 2LT
01pewterz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:40 AM   #743
LG Motorsports

 
Drives: Camaro SS , Corvette ZR1, GT2 race
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: wylie
Posts: 57
Guys, I am torn here. The last time I posted up the picture I got a "Cease and Desist letter from GM. This time I am getting a Design Patent for our different design so GM won't have any issues with us.

We are not trying to infringe on any GM product design. We thought that GM allowed "replica" wheels because there were so many made over the years.

either way, I know that you will like them. THey are similar but different if you know what I mean.

I should have the first samples in a couple of weeks. I will send a set out to the first name on the list which will make them public. I should have our design patent in place by then also. the delay came when we had to change our Mold tooling. Then if I approve the samples, we should have the first batch within about 6 weeks, which will put them in late april


Thanks guys

Lou Gigliotti
LG Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 05:12 PM   #744
Hyena
 
Drives: 2013 1LT RS CRT
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Goodyear,AZ.
Posts: 96
So...are you making 20's or is it going to be 18's and 19's?Anthony's last post left me wondering.....
Hyena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 06:15 PM   #745
blake2010ss

 
blake2010ss's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2ss/rs
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: stone mountain, GA
Posts: 1,997
Send a message via AIM to blake2010ss Send a message via MSN to blake2010ss
Its been 20s since post #1
__________________
2010 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
678whp/630wtq
Motor work/NA Tune by Spartan Performance
Boost/Tune by Florida Speed and Power

ECS, Meth, Cammed, Suspenion
blake2010ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 03:29 PM   #746
AlexM
 
AlexM's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS L99
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: VA
Posts: 510
Subscribed...
AlexM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 03:38 PM   #747
Blackbat
 
Blackbat's Avatar
 
Drives: Blacked out 2012
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Indiana
Posts: 85
April would be awesome! Just got everything from GM and I'm ready to build my body conversion!!! Need these wheels.
Blackbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 04:20 PM   #748
01pewterz28
Camaro Junkie
 
01pewterz28's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2LT/RS,Born 9/14/09 @ 11:50:57
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Ocoee, FL
Posts: 8,121
I just need someone to release a set so I can give them my
Attached Images
 
__________________
2010 2LT/RS, 2001 Z/28, 2014 Impala 2LT
01pewterz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.