Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Gen5DIY
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission

Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission Tune and diagnostics for engines and auto transmission.

Old 10-12-2012, 01:45 AM   #1
Biscuitpie

Drives: '11 Cammed LS3, '14 Scion FRS
P0132/P0138 Diagnosis

I have catless longtube headers on my car with no tune. This means that I have a CEL. Well since I need to pass inspection soon I decided to install o2 antifoulers (basically raise the sensor out of the exhaust stream). After installing them I cleared the codes and then within a few miles I got the code P0132 for having too high of voltage on the front sensor drivers side. I went ahead and switched the left and right side front sensors and cleared the code again. This time I got P0138. There's definitely something wrong with the sensor/wiring on the sensor. I have ran the codes before and I didn't always have the code but it is possible I developed it somewhere along the line or I messed the sensor up during the antifouler install. Car only has 14000 miles. Also the sensors were extended by splicing longer wires in since I didn't have extensions when installing. The wiring looks fine, however. What do you guys think I should do?

SOLD with a Z06 in the not too distant future: Cammed, boltons, axles, lowered, and more. | 476 WHP
Biscuitpie is offline   Reply With Quote