Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Vector Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

USA - Mid-Atlantic DC, DE, MD, VA, WV

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2014, 09:48 AM   #1
1camarofan
 
Drives: 2013 SS 1LE
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Nova
Posts: 22
Cool MIR World Cup Import vs. Domestic Nov 7-9 Who's Going

Just wondering how many folks are going to be racing and or going?
Taking the 1LE but only watching. My sons driving an import
1camarofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 10:12 AM   #2
94tagt
 
Drives: Pontiac Trans Am
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: lanterne rouge
Posts: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1camarofan View Post
Just wondering how many folks are going to be racing and or going?
Taking the 1LE but only watching. My sons driving an import
Isn't that place packed to the max on that day?

I went to their "World War III" back in November 1998.
94tagt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 10:56 AM   #3
1camarofan
 
Drives: 2013 SS 1LE
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Nova
Posts: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94tagt View Post
Isn't that place packed to the max on that day?

I went to their "World War III" back in November 1998.
yes, its it jammed packed. but lots of good racing
1camarofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 08:17 PM   #4
IMPERIALBLUE2SS
 
Drives: 2010 imperial blue LS3 M6 2SSRS
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Virginia beach Virginia
Posts: 88
I'll be there! I'm driving up from Va and my brother- in-law is coming down from Ohio. can't wait!
IMPERIALBLUE2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 09:07 AM   #5
Denis


 
Denis's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Lexington Park, MD
Posts: 5,965
ill be there that weekend. went last year, even won a trophy. wont be in the show this year though...just attending.
__________________
Denis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 11:39 AM   #6
CTSVBiggie
 
CTSVBiggie's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1LE
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: maryland
Posts: 261
Ill be in attendance. Used to show my cadillac. But prob drive the wifes G8 down. Automatics in 1-2 hours of traffic are easier. and more space for more cold weather gear.
__________________
>>>>>>>>>>>MUST READ DISCLAIMER<<<<<<<<<<<<
2013 Crystal Red Tint Coat - 2SS RS 1LE - Stock, for now.
CTSVBiggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 05:37 PM   #7
Denis


 
Denis's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Lexington Park, MD
Posts: 5,965
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTSVBiggie View Post
Ill be in attendance. Used to show my cadillac. But prob drive the wifes G8 down. Automatics in 1-2 hours of traffic are easier. and more space for more cold weather gear.
Lasts year I wore a sweat shirt in the morning and needed up taking it off in the afternoon. And back on again in the evening lol
__________________
Denis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 11:39 PM   #8
CTSVBiggie
 
CTSVBiggie's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1LE
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: maryland
Posts: 261
and year before I almost FROZE to death during the day. or was that the year before.

Wish they would broadcast it like yellow bullet nationals.
__________________
>>>>>>>>>>>MUST READ DISCLAIMER<<<<<<<<<<<<
2013 Crystal Red Tint Coat - 2SS RS 1LE - Stock, for now.
CTSVBiggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 07:54 AM   #9
Denis


 
Denis's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Lexington Park, MD
Posts: 5,965
haha well im hoping for a cool enough day that some records will be set. but i dont want to freeze haha.
__________________
Denis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 01:54 PM   #10
1camarofan
 
Drives: 2013 SS 1LE
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Nova
Posts: 22
Weather is looking good for the weekend. Mid 50's Friday and Saturday. Sunday 50, good racing conditions.
1camarofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 05:39 PM   #11
1sick_eg
 
Drives: 2014 Camaro SS 1LE and some Hondas
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Virginia
Posts: 218
I'll be there. Won't be in my 1le however. I'll be hanging with the imports that day. A lot of my friends will be racing their civics. They all should be mid 8s to high 9s.

If you see any cars with treblic tuned, I'll be somewhere nearby. I'll be sure to nag any 5th gen owners I see.
1sick_eg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 06:49 PM   #12
1camarofan
 
Drives: 2013 SS 1LE
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Nova
Posts: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sick_eg View Post
I'll be there. Won't be in my 1le however. I'll be hanging with the imports that day. A lot of my friends will be racing their civics. They all should be mid 8s to high 9s.

If you see any cars with treblic tuned, I'll be somewhere nearby. I'll be sure to nag any 5th gen owners I see.
Awesome look for me I will be at Norris's trailer.
Jonathan's Dad
1camarofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 07:23 PM   #13
1sick_eg
 
Drives: 2014 Camaro SS 1LE and some Hondas
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Virginia
Posts: 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1camarofan View Post
Awesome look for me I will be at Norris's trailer.
Jonathan's Dad
Jonathan's dad? Haha. Good stuff. I'll see you there.
__________________
14' Camaro 1LE
Kooks LTH, Cat deletes, NPP exhaust, ADM performance intake, Cam motion Titan VI, BTR valvetrain, Melling HV, Katech c5r chain, LS2 dampner
1sick_eg is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.