Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Apex Paul
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

USA - Mid-Atlantic DC, DE, MD, VA, WV

View Poll Results: What time would you be able to make a meeting?
Saturday 10am 5 100.00%
... 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2013, 08:59 PM   #101
FIREICE11
FireStorm11
 
FIREICE11's Avatar
 
Drives: White with Orange Stripe
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 190
Hey club members. I got my room booked for Indy. If you need info, let me know. Let me know if any of you are going. I am so excited.
FIREICE11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:47 AM   #102
Cyber_Camaro5
 
Cyber_Camaro5's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Cyber Gray Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Frederick , MD
Posts: 144
booked my room this morning! cant stay for the entire time. I have to leave Saturday morning.


Posted from Camaro5.com App for Android
Cyber_Camaro5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:35 PM   #103
FIREICE11
FireStorm11
 
FIREICE11's Avatar
 
Drives: White with Orange Stripe
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIREICE11 View Post
Hey club members. I got my room booked for Indy. If you need info, let me know. Let me know if any of you are going. I am so excited.
Will you be there on Friday?
FIREICE11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:38 PM   #104
Cyber_Camaro5
 
Cyber_Camaro5's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Cyber Gray Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Frederick , MD
Posts: 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIREICE11
Quote:

Originally Posted by FIREICE11


Hey club members. I got my room booked for Indy. If you need info, let me know. Let me know if any of you are going. I am so excited.

Will you be there on Friday?
yeah, I have a room wed thru sat morning. im going to get a maryland feather flag to put up so all the md clubs can group together. rheres a shop down the street that makes them the stand about 8ft... ill be at the host hotel.


Posted from Camaro5.com App for Android
Cyber_Camaro5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:46 PM   #105
FIREICE11
FireStorm11
 
FIREICE11's Avatar
 
Drives: White with Orange Stripe
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber_Camaro5 View Post
yeah, I have a room wed thru sat morning. im going to get a maryland feather flag to put up so all the md clubs can group together. rheres a shop down the street that makes them the stand about 8ft... ill be at the host hotel.


Posted from Camaro5.com App for Android
I am at the host hotel too. I am trying to get some of us together who wants to go. We went with Virginia club last year it was a blast. The flag sounds like a great idea.
FIREICE11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 05:18 AM   #106
ZombieEatsYou

 
ZombieEatsYou's Avatar
 
Drives: "Bmblbee" 2010 RY 2SS/RS. VIN 12043
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Waldorf, Maryland
Posts: 1,276
What exactly do you do at camarofest?
ZombieEatsYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:46 PM   #107
FIREICE11
FireStorm11
 
FIREICE11's Avatar
 
Drives: White with Orange Stripe
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieEatsYou View Post
What exactly do you do at camarofest?
It takes place at Lucas Oil Raceway. some will race quarter mile and there is an autobond to drive in. There are a lot of vendors with deep discounts on items, any items for you car. I bought the SS license plate cover for 12.00 and online the same one was 30.00. Oracle lighting team is there. You get to meet Camaros from all over the US and Canada. Chevy is a sponsor. They usually have the cheif engineer Al there to sign autographs. At the hotel at night there is an all night meet and greet each evening at the host hotel. That is how I learned about all the new stuff. You can watch the races, they were exciting to me. It's like a giant meet in greet with discounts. Hope this helps. there is a lot of info here about it.
FIREICE11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 02:57 PM   #108
ZombieEatsYou

 
ZombieEatsYou's Avatar
 
Drives: "Bmblbee" 2010 RY 2SS/RS. VIN 12043
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Waldorf, Maryland
Posts: 1,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIREICE11 View Post
It takes place at Lucas Oil Raceway. some will race quarter mile and there is an autobond to drive in. There are a lot of vendors with deep discounts on items, any items for you car. I bought the SS license plate cover for 12.00 and online the same one was 30.00. Oracle lighting team is there. You get to meet Camaros from all over the US and Canada. Chevy is a sponsor. They usually have the cheif engineer Al there to sign autographs. At the hotel at night there is an all night meet and greet each evening at the host hotel. That is how I learned about all the new stuff. You can watch the races, they were exciting to me. It's like a giant meet in greet with discounts. Hope this helps. there is a lot of info here about it.
Sounds like a long way to go to save $18 .

Got my invite to Camaro Nationals in June. We're planning a convoy right?
ZombieEatsYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:03 AM   #109
FIREICE11
FireStorm11
 
FIREICE11's Avatar
 
Drives: White with Orange Stripe
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieEatsYou View Post
Sounds like a long way to go to save $18 .

Got my invite to Camaro Nationals in June. We're planning a convoy right?

Yea I got mine. I was going to post something on our page. I would love to set something up with the members. I was going tomake copies of the app and give them out at the meetings for those who didn't go last year and want to go this year. I start planning for that Saturday to ride up. We left around 7am last year and that seemed to be a good time.
FIREICE11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 01:50 PM   #110
ZombieEatsYou

 
ZombieEatsYou's Avatar
 
Drives: "Bmblbee" 2010 RY 2SS/RS. VIN 12043
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Waldorf, Maryland
Posts: 1,276
Got to work inauguration prep tomorrow so won't be able to make the meet.
__________________
ZombieEatsYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 04:27 PM   #111
Angella
~Living the Dream~
 
Angella's Avatar
 
Drives: 11 2SSRS Vert, 11 CBR250
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Kodiak, AK
Posts: 407
I'll try to make it out again this year!! Gotta save money this time!! and I'll stay the whole weekend too
__________________
Angella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 05:55 PM   #112
FIREICE11
FireStorm11
 
FIREICE11's Avatar
 
Drives: White with Orange Stripe
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angella View Post
I'll try to make it out again this year!! Gotta save money this time!! and I'll stay the whole weekend too
I am so looking forward to it. We had a nice time together last year.
FIREICE11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 05:56 PM   #113
FIREICE11
FireStorm11
 
FIREICE11's Avatar
 
Drives: White with Orange Stripe
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieEatsYou View Post
Got to work inauguration prep tomorrow so won't be able to make the meet.
ok no problem. Maybe you can come this Saturday at 6pm.
FIREICE11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:31 PM   #114
MarylandSpeed



 
MarylandSpeed's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 ZL1 & 2010 2SS/RS
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 2,690
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieEatsYou View Post
What exactly do you do at camarofest?
Sweat...through your drawers

Honestly it is one of the biggest meets of 5th gens you will every see.
__________________
www.marylandspeed.com * 443-730-9428 * Great Prices and Experienced Service!

MarylandSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 04:10 PM   #115
ZombieEatsYou

 
ZombieEatsYou's Avatar
 
Drives: "Bmblbee" 2010 RY 2SS/RS. VIN 12043
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Waldorf, Maryland
Posts: 1,276
Group buy on a unique spoiler.
__________________
ZombieEatsYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 07:07 PM   #116
FIREICE11
FireStorm11
 
FIREICE11's Avatar
 
Drives: White with Orange Stripe
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieEatsYou View Post
Group buy on a unique spoiler.
That looks nice. A lot of talk about the OEM one you can get from GM but they say it is too tall. this one seems just right.
FIREICE11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 07:44 AM   #117
ZombieEatsYou

 
ZombieEatsYou's Avatar
 
Drives: "Bmblbee" 2010 RY 2SS/RS. VIN 12043
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Waldorf, Maryland
Posts: 1,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIREICE11 View Post
That looks nice. A lot of talk about the OEM one you can get from GM but they say it is too tall. this one seems just right.
I was thinking the same. Now trying to push it over the 12 pre-orders needed for them to go into production.

Hey, did you get Dave's new email?
__________________
ZombieEatsYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 08:22 PM   #118
FIREICE11
FireStorm11
 
FIREICE11's Avatar
 
Drives: White with Orange Stripe
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 190
ROAD TRIP

Anybody up for a road trip in May? I am going to the 1st annual North Carolina Meet and Greet. I have booked my hotel for friday night so I can make the cruise in the morning. It is about 5 hours from our house I plan to leave around noon on Sunday 5/5/13. Just let me know. I know it is early but you can always cancel your reservation if you change your mind.
Attached Images
 
FIREICE11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:39 PM   #119
ZombieEatsYou

 
ZombieEatsYou's Avatar
 
Drives: "Bmblbee" 2010 RY 2SS/RS. VIN 12043
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Waldorf, Maryland
Posts: 1,276
Hey SMCC'ers; sneak peak at my latest mod. It's why I wasn't at the meet last night - I was exhausted.
Attached Images
 
__________________
ZombieEatsYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:46 PM   #120
MistyBlu10
CARBON FLASH
 
Drives: 2012 45TH LT2 LFX M6 born 9/24/11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Chesapeake Beach MD
Posts: 654
spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieEatsYou View Post
I was thinking the same. Now trying to push it over the 12 pre-orders needed for them to go into production.


Hey, did you get Dave's new email?
that spoiler is bad ass dont think it will work on my car thou
__________________


2012 Camaro LFX 45th born 9/24/11
2007 Z71 Avalanche
1987 K5 Blazer
BOWTIES AS BLOOD CELLS
GM RULES
MistyBlu10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 05:55 PM   #121
hysonmb
 
hysonmb's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS / RS
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Waldorf, MD
Posts: 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieEatsYou View Post
Hey SMCC'ers; sneak peak at my latest mod. It's why I wasn't at the meet last night - I was exhausted.
Looks good! How long did it take to install?
hysonmb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 06:04 PM   #122
ZombieEatsYou

 
ZombieEatsYou's Avatar
 
Drives: "Bmblbee" 2010 RY 2SS/RS. VIN 12043
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Waldorf, Maryland
Posts: 1,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by hysonmb View Post
Looks good! How long did it take to install?
About 6 hours. Physically mounting them only took about hour each. Wiring them to separate parking/turn signal circuits took up the rest of the time.
__________________
ZombieEatsYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 06:07 PM   #123
ZombieEatsYou

 
ZombieEatsYou's Avatar
 
Drives: "Bmblbee" 2010 RY 2SS/RS. VIN 12043
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Waldorf, Maryland
Posts: 1,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistyBlu10 View Post
that spoiler is bad ass dont think it will work on my car thou
Why not?
__________________
ZombieEatsYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 06:38 AM   #124
FIREICE11
FireStorm11
 
FIREICE11's Avatar
 
Drives: White with Orange Stripe
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieEatsYou View Post
Hey SMCC'ers; sneak peak at my latest mod. It's why I wasn't at the meet last night - I was exhausted.
That really sets off the car. I love it!
FIREICE11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:22 PM   #125
FIREICE11
FireStorm11
 
FIREICE11's Avatar
 
Drives: White with Orange Stripe
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 190
These are pictures of today's meet.
Attached Images
   
FIREICE11 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.