Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

DJ Grilles
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Suspension / Chassis / Brakes

Suspension / Chassis / Brakes Suspension, chassis, and brake components

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 12-26-2012, 09:37 PM   #26
Rob@WretchedMS
Evil Pedders Guy Since 06

Drives: His Wife Crazy Phone:860-880-0486
same part left and right,
fixed, toe is adjusted with the eccentric bolts.
the toe links and upper arm bushings would be next correct.

i don't have pictures of them right now, but the arms are identical in appearance except that the bushings are replaced with the sphericals
Rob@WretchedMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 10:25 PM   #27
bajamoon

Drives: 2014 Subaru WRX
Rob if I put those on would I honestly notice anything? It's a dd with autox events a few times a year
Gen5Diy.com.....http://www.gen5diy.com/
Wretched Motorsports..www.wretchedms.com/
Pedders USA
...http://www.peddersusa.com/
bajamoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 01:21 AM   #28
Rob@WretchedMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
Rob if I put those on would I honestly notice anything? It's a dd with autox events a few times a year
yes, but it's not going to be as big as springs/subframe bushings ect.
Old 12-27-2012, 07:48 AM   #29
ssmike
BLACK is the new Chrome!

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS RJT M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob@WretchedMS View Post
same part left and right,
fixed, toe is adjusted with the eccentric bolts.
the toe links and upper arm bushings would be next correct.

i don't have pictures of them right now, but the arms are identical in appearance except that the bushings are replaced with the sphericals
Thanks!
Old 12-30-2012, 09:55 PM   #30
v6sonoma

Drives: 2010 SS RS
Order Placed!

Mods: BBK Intake, BBK LT's and High Flow Cats, Corsa Cat-back exhaust, Hurst short throw shifter, SLP skip-shift eliminator.

7/1/09 Placed order for IOM/IO int/ SS/RS 6M
9/26/09 Took delivery!
v6sonoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 03:50 PM   #31
Rob@WretchedMS

Secret Squirrel Deal on a set of Pedders Supercar Coilovers or a Package that Includes the Supercars,

Phone Only, first come first serve.
Old 05-07-2013, 06:55 PM   #32
Rob@WretchedMS

bump
Old 07-01-2013, 03:05 PM   #33
Rob@WretchedMS

The New WMS is Alive

The new site is located at http://wretched.co, and the old URL's should be forwarding to the new site.
If you see the old site you need to refresh the browser,
on a PC hold the CTRL and hit the F5 Key
on a mac hold Command and hit R

We are still finalizing some things from the move, so if you see something that isn't working the way it should, or is missing, please let Rob know. rob@wretchedms.com
  • Registration / Login:
    If you have previously registered with Wretched Motorsports, your login info will not work any longer, you will need to click here to get your password and access your account.
  • Free Shipping
    Free Shipping on most orders over $200, this does not apply to large items like Hoods and Bumpers, ect
  • Menus / Filters
    We have worked hard over the past couple of months to put this website together for you so that it was easy to navigate and find what you need.
    --Top Menu (All Categories):
    The upper part of the top menu is dedicated to Suspension and Chassis products, The Lower portion is for everything else
    --Left Side Menu (Categories and Filters):
    When you enter a category you will see a list of options and filters on the left side. This should make it easier in finding items that you want.
    One of the items in the side menu is the "Parts Fit / Cross Fit" option, this will show all parts that fit a given car line, regardless of year, submodel, ect. You may see other models listed in this section when you use the Year Make Model search, this means that not only do they fit your car, but they also fit those other cars.
    This is only ment as a quick way to narrow the parts down if you do not want to use the Year, Make, Model search.
    --Year/Make/Model/Submodel:
    You can enter the Year, Make, Model, and Submodel to narrow it down to only parts that fit your car. (When new parts are added it might take a day to be added in to this) Once Selected you will only see categories that have parts for you in the left menu.
  • Tech Talk Section:
    We have employed our version of the Pedders Tech Talk to provide you with tons of information about the suspension of your car, as well as some of the solutions that Pedders offers.
  • Pedders / Suspension Packages at 10% OFF the price of the parts if bought separately.
    We have made some dramatic changes to the Pedders Packages that we offer. You will now be allowed much more flexibility when purchasing a Package that you were in the past. In the Past you were restricted to what ever was in a given package, and if you wanted to change anything you had to contact us, and we would work out a custom package for you. This is no longer the case, you now have the ability to make a lot of changes yourself, and we are working on some more package options for you still, so if you would like an option that isn't listed please let us know, we will do what we can to make that happen for you.
  • New Sport and Super Sport Packages !
    Coilovers or Springs combine with Swaybars, as well as some optional parts that might be a good idea, Many have asked for these packages in the past, and now we have them to offer. The Sport Packages include Springs, while the Super Sport Packages include your choice of Coilovers.
  • WMX Packages:
    These will include the best parts available for your car, sometimes from more than one manufacturer, but always with the best results in mind.
  • DBA / Hawk Packages:
    I've done away with DBA / Hawk Packages, in place of the Packages will be a hidden discount that is applied once you have both Hawk and DBA parts in your shopping cart. (not the dropdown cart at the top), So on top of the already crazy pricing on the DBA Rotors, you will get an Added Discount on the 'Package' of which ever Rotors and Pads you choose. If you find any Brake Packages at a lower price somewhere else, I want to know about it, and i'll do my best to not only Match, but I will try to beat the other price for you.
  • Military Discount via TroopID:
    We have been working to find a good solution to getting Military Customers, and we believe that we have a great solution for you. After you Register or Sign In, you will see the TROOP ID Button in the shopping cart. You will then be sent to TroopID to verify your Military Status, (Active, Veteran, Spouse, Ect) which doesn't take long. Once you are verified the discounts will apply automatically to your cart. These discounts will vary from Product to Product, and may or may not be in addition to other discounts that are offered.
    In the event that you are not able to use TroopID (SpecWar, ect) then please contact Rob directly and he will get you taken care of. rob@wretchedms.com

• Product Questions
    One of the new features that we have is the ability to ask a question right from the product page. So if you have a question about Part ABC, when you are on the product page for that part, you will see a link to ask a question (and/or view questions), Feel free to use this to ask a question about that product, and we will get you an answer ASAP. Once we have answered the question for you, we can then add the question to the page. All personal info is not viewable to anyone else, all that is shown is the question (we will edit to suit our needs). Please don't be shy, if you have a question about something, i'm sure others will have the same question.
    Side note, This is not for reviews of products, that is something completely separate.
  • New Brands Available
    Many of you have asked us to carry more brands, specifically suspension brands. We have listened and have added a number of new companies to our website, and have more that will be added very soon.
    KW Suspension, ST Suspension, Koni, KYB, Bilstein, Kooks, Magnaflow, have been added already, and more will be added over the coming weeks and months. These brands are in addition to some of the popular brands that we already offer such as Pedders, Petty, DBA Rotors, Hawk/Cobalt Friction Pads, Driveshaft Shop, and many more.
  • Tools
    One of the things that has been added that we have considered for a long time is the Tools area. If we can supply you with the tools to help you do the job, we will add them to the tools section, These tools are not cheap quality tools, but professional quality tools that we personally use when we do installations.
  • Wheels & Tires
    We currently do not have anything to offer you in this category, however, we are looking for a couple of good suppliers for this area. If you represent a supplier, or know of one, please email Rob directly in regard to this rob@wretchedms.com

• Manufacturers and Distributors:
    Are you a manufacturer or distributor that offers top quality products, and would like to see your products sold through Wretched Motorsports?
    Contact Rob Directly by email, rob@wretchedms.com, he would love to hear from you.
Old 01-30-2014, 09:56 PM   #34
Rob@WretchedMS

This is the last that i have currently available for Pedders.

Camaro EP6577 Radius Rod Bushings - Stage 2 x1 - Sold

Camaro EP1201 Cradle Bushings x2

Camaro 581050 Dual Bearing Camber Plates for Coilovers x2 - Sold

Camaro EP6579 HD Radius Rod Bushing Inserts - Stage 3 x1

Camaro EP7322 Rear Upper Arm Bushings x1

Camaro/G8 EP7323 Rear Link Bushings x6

Camaro Front Swaybar Links - Fits FE3 OE Bar x1

Last edited by Rob@WretchedMS; 02-06-2014 at 09:31 AM.
Old 03-13-2014, 12:11 PM   #35
Rob@WretchedMS

This is the last that i have currently available for Pedders. Click on the link and it will give you a list of the parts available right now.

https://www.wretched.co/suspension?m...icle_model=188