Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Vector Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro 1LE Forum

Camaro 1LE Forum Camaro 1LE Package releated discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2012, 03:32 PM   #526
Johnny_D
 
Johnny_D's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 Camaro2SS/RS 1LE '13Boss 302 LS
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Pico Rivera
Posts: 67
My car is already shipped. Invoice came in as well, will be going in tommorow to settle all the paperwork.
Johnny_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 03:47 PM   #527
OzzySS

 
OzzySS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 2SS/1LE, 2004 Cavalier
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: PC, HI
Posts: 1,298
Hmm if you CA guys are expecting your area to come in next week, I imagine I'm on track for Christmas! Sweet...
__________________
Build thread linked in the pic...


OzzySS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:32 PM   #528
tramtwo
top side of the square
 
tramtwo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: N'Awlinz
Posts: 6,363
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_D View Post
My car is already shipped. Invoice came in as well, will be going in tommorow to settle all the paperwork.
good news!!
__________________
tramtwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:59 PM   #529
CrystalRedTintcoat

 
CrystalRedTintcoat's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 2SS 1LE NPP GBE
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bay Area, online, & in my 1LE
Posts: 1,712
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doglife1LE View Post
I'm not sure, but I don't think this is Summit White.Can anyone clarify this for me?
Looks like crystal red to me. I'd guess it was mine but I didn't order an RS.
CrystalRedTintcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:05 PM   #530
Doglife1LE
 
Drives: 2004 Silverado
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: East Bay, California
Posts: 360
Well I got the Honda sold to my friend today. Now I'm just waiting for my actual car to show up at the dealership.
__________________
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=68095&dateline=135482  5744
Doglife1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:39 PM   #531
Bad@ssCamaro
Ist State Chevy Supporter
 
Bad@ssCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 1SS/1LE...in 2014
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Western MA
Posts: 4,793
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doglife1LE View Post
I think I'm going to use this to play a prank on the wife.
Well, how did the prank go?
__________________
Former Camaros: (gone but not forgotten)
1976 LT Black/Black 305 V8 (Bone Stock)
1976 LT Black/White 305 V8 (Bone Stock) except for Cragar chrome rims (yep - #2)
1985 Z-28 Black/Black 305 L69 M5(Bone Stock) I know: slow

Next Camaro:
CRT 1SS/RS/1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
CAFE STANDARDS! Get used to them or vote our electeds in Washington out of office...........
Bad@ssCamaro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 07:14 PM   #532
OzzySS

 
OzzySS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 2SS/1LE, 2004 Cavalier
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: PC, HI
Posts: 1,298
i'm curious, did everyone but me and CRT order the RS package?
and what have we got here as far as 1SS v. 2SS?

if anybody else is going to do a retrofit on their lights for HIDs, I highly recommend theretrofitsource...they had great recommendations about what would look good on the car, and also are going to refund the difference in price for me for their cyber monday sale (about $50) since they were swamped with emails and a little slow getting back to me this week
OzzySS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 07:16 PM   #533
OzzySS

 
OzzySS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 2SS/1LE, 2004 Cavalier
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: PC, HI
Posts: 1,298
also, good luck to Doglife with getting the car in with a quickness...can't believe they didn't confirm which car they had before calling you...maybe they were pretty excited too?
OzzySS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 07:22 PM   #534
CrystalRedTintcoat

 
CrystalRedTintcoat's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 2SS 1LE NPP GBE
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bay Area, online, & in my 1LE
Posts: 1,712
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzySS View Post
i'm curious, did everyone but me and CRT order the RS package?
and what have we got here as far as 1SS v. 2SS?

if anybody else is going to do a retrofit on their lights for HIDs, I highly recommend theretrofitsource...they had great recommendations about what would look good on the car, and also are going to refund the difference in price for me for their cyber monday sale (about $50) since they were swamped with emails and a little slow getting back to me this week
Will you tally up the responses? :-)

2SS 1LE NPP CRT (no RSS)
CrystalRedTintcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 07:23 PM   #535
OzzySS

 
OzzySS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 2SS/1LE, 2004 Cavalier
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: PC, HI
Posts: 1,298
sure! guess i could've started the ball rolling lol

for me i've got 2SS/1LE/NPP/NAV in RY

Last edited by OzzySS; 11-30-2012 at 07:24 PM. Reason: dur
OzzySS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 07:24 PM   #536
CrystalRedTintcoat

 
CrystalRedTintcoat's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 2SS 1LE NPP GBE
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bay Area, online, & in my 1LE
Posts: 1,712
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzySS View Post
also, good luck to Doglife with getting the car in with a quickness...can't believe they didn't confirm which car they had before calling you...maybe they were pretty excited too?
It kinda doesn't make sense he'd be a week ahead of the rest of us. Seems to me, his dealer ordered a red one with a TPW 11/5 (guessing) and that got shipped first and his car is on the train with the rest of ours in CA. Did I say I'm "guessing"?
CrystalRedTintcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 07:43 PM   #537
CrystalRedTintcoat

 
CrystalRedTintcoat's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 2SS 1LE NPP GBE
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bay Area, online, & in my 1LE
Posts: 1,712
Ozzy: what was your ETTX number? What happens when you call Union Pacific?

I'm not sure but I think my switched numbers a couple times. I'll explain:

1. Initially I was ETTX850647 but when this got to Illinois it changed to TSXZ850647.
2. Then it was loaded onto chassis TTSU844838.
3. Now when I trace TTSU844838 by number only there are only TWO 844838's and one is called PTSU844838. This was loaded and departed Colton, CA on Nov 30 at 04:35PM. It's due on 12/1, where I'm not fully sure. The other was delivered on 11/16 which can't be the 11/12 TPW 1LEs.

Now if I'm sleuthing this right and if you shipped with us, you'd be coming into the Bay Area then to a ship. I'm guessing.

If I'm sleuthing this wrongly, then my car is still in Global 1 in Illinois.
CrystalRedTintcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 07:48 PM   #538
OzzySS

 
OzzySS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 2SS/1LE, 2004 Cavalier
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: PC, HI
Posts: 1,298
Idk what my number is...never checked. Maybe I'll go back and read what I gotta do to check on it and make the call before I head out tonight
__________________
Build thread linked in the pic...


OzzySS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 08:54 PM   #539
tramtwo
top side of the square
 
tramtwo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: N'Awlinz
Posts: 6,363
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzySS View Post
Idk what my number is...never checked. Maybe I'll go back and read what I gotta do to check on it and make the call before I head out tonight

Dealer gets rail car number from order history...
__________________
tramtwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:44 PM   #540
CrystalRedTintcoat

 
CrystalRedTintcoat's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 2SS 1LE NPP GBE
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bay Area, online, & in my 1LE
Posts: 1,712
Ozzy: get your 4200 transactions from your dealer or see if Becky can do it. Here's how mine looked:

Quote:
4200 Y Shipped / FROM - OSHAWA ON - RAIL-ETTX850647 - - TO - MILPITAS CA / CANADIAN PACIFIC RAILWAY 11/26/2012 11/27/2012 04:41:58 VTIMS VIDSTRN1
CrystalRedTintcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:51 PM   #541
OzzySS

 
OzzySS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 2SS/1LE, 2004 Cavalier
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: PC, HI
Posts: 1,298
I'll give it a shot...my salesman doesn't seem to be the brightest lol. Nice enough, but not very sharp.
He'll probably tell me he needs to get the info from the fleet manager, who only works M-F til 3...
__________________
Build thread linked in the pic...


OzzySS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:54 PM   #542
Doglife1LE
 
Drives: 2004 Silverado
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: East Bay, California
Posts: 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad@ssCamaro View Post
Well, how did the prank go?
It went pretty well. I forwarded the email the dealer sent me and then I gave her a calling acting pissed off about the situation and got her to drop a couple of F-Bombs herself. Then I asked her if she wanted to buy the red one or wait. She dropped a couple of more F-Bombs and then I told her the truth.
__________________
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=68095&dateline=135482  5744
Doglife1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:59 PM   #543
Doglife1LE
 
Drives: 2004 Silverado
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: East Bay, California
Posts: 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalRedTintcoat View Post
It kinda doesn't make sense he'd be a week ahead of the rest of us. Seems to me, his dealer ordered a red one with a TPW 11/5 (guessing) and that got shipped first and his car is on the train with the rest of ours in CA. Did I say I'm "guessing"?
The good news is they gave me the right rail-car number(I had them double check). So at least I was tracking the right car. Both cars(mine and the red one) were at the rail yard at the same time. For some reason the red one got on a truck faster. The dealer had know idea what the 1LE was when I went to order it. I had to explain it to them. So I'm guessing they just placed an order for their inventory when I ordered mine.
__________________
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=68095&dateline=135482  5744
Doglife1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:00 PM   #544
Doglife1LE
 
Drives: 2004 Silverado
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: East Bay, California
Posts: 360
Summit White 2SS, RS, NPP, NAV
__________________
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=68095&dateline=135482  5744
Doglife1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 12:13 AM   #545
CrystalRedTintcoat

 
CrystalRedTintcoat's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 2SS 1LE NPP GBE
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bay Area, online, & in my 1LE
Posts: 1,712
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doglife1LE View Post
The good news is they gave me the right rail-car number(I had them double check). So at least I was tracking the right car. Both cars(mine and the red one) were at the rail yard at the same time. For some reason the red one got on a truck faster. The dealer had know idea what the 1LE was when I went to order it. I had to explain it to them. So I'm guessing they just placed an order for their inventory when I ordered mine.
Omg, that's classic. So sorry though.
CrystalRedTintcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 12:24 AM   #546
Zl1 #586
 
Zl1 #586's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 zl1 #586
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: So cal
Posts: 220
2ss/rs/1le/NPP/sun roof/summit white
__________________
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=66451&dateline=135040 1562

Last edited by Zl1 #586; 12-01-2012 at 12:42 AM.
Zl1 #586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 12:58 AM   #547
Bad@ssCamaro
Ist State Chevy Supporter
 
Bad@ssCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 1SS/1LE...in 2014
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Western MA
Posts: 4,793
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doglife1LE View Post
It went pretty well. I forwarded the email the dealer sent me and then I gave her a calling acting pissed off about the situation and got her to drop a couple of F-Bombs herself. Then I asked her if she wanted to buy the red one or wait. She dropped a couple of more F-Bombs and then I told her the truth.
I bet she added a couple more f-bombs after you told her the truth. Job well done on the prank.
__________________
Former Camaros: (gone but not forgotten)
1976 LT Black/Black 305 V8 (Bone Stock)
1976 LT Black/White 305 V8 (Bone Stock) except for Cragar chrome rims (yep - #2)
1985 Z-28 Black/Black 305 L69 M5(Bone Stock) I know: slow

Next Camaro:
CRT 1SS/RS/1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
CAFE STANDARDS! Get used to them or vote our electeds in Washington out of office...........
Bad@ssCamaro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 05:35 AM   #548
scubadoo7
Airborne Recondo
 
scubadoo7's Avatar
 
Drives: Crystal Red 2SS 1LE
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Fairfax Station Va.
Posts: 846
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalRedTintcoat View Post
Will you tally up the responses? :-)

2SS 1LE NPP CRT (no RSS)
Ditto...the east coast version of yours
scubadoo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 08:56 AM   #549
ST1LE

 
ST1LE's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 AGM 2SS/RS 1LE
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Houston
Posts: 760
So mine is 400 miles awai in Pine Bluff, AR. I think it is running ahead of schedule, as is only expected here Monday. I am hoping it gets here tonight or tomorrow morning. Hope a truck picks it up soon after. My order is in my SIG for the tally.
__________________
2013 AGM 2SS/RS 1LE w/NPP 1 7/8" Long Tube Headers with High Flow Cats, Intake w/scoop.
ST1LE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 08:56 AM   #550
ST1LE

 
ST1LE's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 AGM 2SS/RS 1LE
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Houston
Posts: 760
Add NPP and Heritage Grille to that.
__________________
2013 AGM 2SS/RS 1LE w/NPP 1 7/8" Long Tube Headers with High Flow Cats, Intake w/scoop.
ST1LE is online now   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.