Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro 1LE Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2012, 08:17 PM   #575
Midnight Rat

 
Midnight Rat's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 SS 1LE
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: El Paso
Posts: 1,440
I am the only one for TPW 31
__________________
Midnight Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:21 PM   #576
ST1LE

 
ST1LE's Avatar
 
Drives: Pending
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Houston
Posts: 2,079
I agree that this TPW Group is the best one I have seen. Is anybody thinking about lowering their 1LE or done so to an SS in the past? The 1LE really sits high in my opinion, especially the back is seems froms pics.
__________________
SOLD - 2013 1LE - Pat G Spec'd Cam, NPP with 1 7/8" Long Tube Headers with High Flow Cats, Intake w/scoop, Ported Throttle Body, and Apex 1.25" Lowering Springs.
J-Rod Built and Matt@FSP Tuned
ST1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:06 PM   #577
Lio Martinez
SoCal HT5!!!!
 
Lio Martinez's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS RS 1LE IMO Turbo
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Oxnard. CA
Posts: 1,724
Quote:
Originally Posted by ST1LE View Post
I agree that this TPW Group is the best one I have seen. Is anybody thinking about lowering their 1LE or done so to an SS in the past? The 1LE really sits high in my opinion, especially the back is seems froms pics.

I'm gonna lower mine with the Eibach lowering springs 1 inch .. i already order them.
Lio Martinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:10 PM   #578
Lio Martinez
SoCal HT5!!!!
 
Lio Martinez's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS RS 1LE IMO Turbo
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Oxnard. CA
Posts: 1,724
Quote:
Originally Posted by newb View Post
Can I be a honorary 11/12 member? The 12/03 group is BORING!
Why u say that ? I'm sure u can join us
Lio Martinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:42 PM   #579
OzzySS

 
OzzySS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 2SS/1LE, 2004 Cavalier
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: jax, FL
Posts: 1,335
excited for tram and ST1LE...hope to see pics soon!

newb, welcome to the group, even if you do have to wait longer than the rest of us lol...i'm sure that RS AGM is gonna be sweet! there's a new c5 guy in hawaii, ckatsu...he ordered a RY 1LE also, so it looks like you're gonna be the only unique one on island. at least until i get my mods on
OzzySS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:56 PM   #580
white1LE

 
white1LE's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Dubuque, IA
Posts: 755
NEWB, I'll try to post some more to keep it a little more interesting. I work at a dealership and I'll stay on top of my car's progress and update frequently.
white1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:12 PM   #581
newb

 
newb's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1LE
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: DMV
Posts: 1,505
On order is my 2SS/RS 1LE with Nav and NPP. AGM of course. Thanks for the warm welcome.

I look forward to getting my ride in. Ozzy, I hope to have the only one for a long time. Kind of selfish like that...lol
__________________
It's a Dingledarm. It's there to dampen side fumbling. If your marzelvanes fumble too much they can cause total protonic reversal. It gets ugly from there. This is really the biggest problem with the new Camaro. That and the tri-pronged blivot.

Delivered 21 Jan 2013

newb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:16 PM   #582
newb

 
newb's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1LE
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: DMV
Posts: 1,505
Quote:
Originally Posted by white1LE View Post
NEWB, I'll try to post some more to keep it a little more interesting. I work at a dealership and I'll stay on top of my car's progress and update frequently.
Thanks, this is our TPW and its like a ghost town in the 12/03 thread. Please give me something to distract me from the excitement!!!!
__________________
It's a Dingledarm. It's there to dampen side fumbling. If your marzelvanes fumble too much they can cause total protonic reversal. It gets ugly from there. This is really the biggest problem with the new Camaro. That and the tri-pronged blivot.

Delivered 21 Jan 2013

newb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:27 PM   #583
white1LE

 
white1LE's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Dubuque, IA
Posts: 755
I'll do my best. Should be a lot of activity the next couple of weeks, I hope!!!
white1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:43 PM   #584
tramtwo


 
tramtwo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: N'Awlinz
Posts: 6,305
Team 1LE was started as most groups here to be a social gathering spot. The moderators have been going easy on us I think. This subsection IMO should really focus on the car and mods and 1LE specific discussions. When these threads contain hundreds of personal comments and just a few actual informative or technical post it makes it almost impossible to be a good reference source.

I am as excited as anybody else. But I also know the frustration of hunting for good info or ideas and getting bogged down in having to go through dozens of pages. I hope the mods offer us a sticky for 1LE specific colors... like they have for the ZL1's. Two clicks and you're in a thread full of photos of the cars you're interested in as apposed to the photo thread we have now which has become convoluted. That is just one example.
__________________

Last edited by tramtwo; 12-03-2012 at 10:55 PM.
tramtwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:12 PM   #585
newb

 
newb's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1LE
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: DMV
Posts: 1,505
Can you get to the social group on tapatalk? I have to do it from a browser. Can't find it anywhere..
__________________
It's a Dingledarm. It's there to dampen side fumbling. If your marzelvanes fumble too much they can cause total protonic reversal. It gets ugly from there. This is really the biggest problem with the new Camaro. That and the tri-pronged blivot.

Delivered 21 Jan 2013

newb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:19 PM   #586
OzzySS

 
OzzySS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 2SS/1LE, 2004 Cavalier
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: jax, FL
Posts: 1,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by tramtwo View Post
Team 1LE was started as most groups here to be a social gathering spot. The moderators have been going easy on us I think. This subsection IMO should really focus on the car and mods and 1LE specific discussions. When these threads contain hundreds of personal comments and just a few actual informative or technical post it makes it almost impossible to be a good reference source.

I am as excited as anybody else. But I also know the frustration of hunting for good info or ideas and getting bogged down in having to go through dozens of pages. I hope the mods offer us a sticky for 1LE specific colors... like they have for the ZL1's. Two clicks and you're in a thread full of photos of the cars you're interested in as apposed to the photo thread we have now which has become convoluted. That is just one example.
speaking of mods, i got the first items of all my shopping in today...nothing exciting tho, just the "bonus" red interior LEDs for ordering my ghosted sidemarkers. didn't even really care about those, but i'll take free stuff

i started to hate that photo thread, stopped following it a long time ago i'd like to think that we've covered quite a bit of information during our wait...people who care to read our thread can figure out how to track their order/shipment, get some ideas for mods, etc...granted, it kind of makes this a catch-all thread, but as it turns out we're a social group
OzzySS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:20 PM   #587
OzzySS

 
OzzySS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 2SS/1LE, 2004 Cavalier
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: jax, FL
Posts: 1,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by newb View Post
Can you get to the social group on tapatalk? I have to do it from a browser. Can't find it anywhere..
if there's a way, i haven't found it yet, and i use tapatalk daily :(
OzzySS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:44 PM   #588
tramtwo


 
tramtwo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: N'Awlinz
Posts: 6,305
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzySS View Post
speaking of mods, i got the first items of all my shopping in today...nothing exciting tho, just the "bonus" red interior LEDs for ordering my ghosted sidemarkers. didn't even really care about those, but i'll take free stuff

i started to hate that photo thread, stopped following it a long time ago i'd like to think that we've covered quite a bit of information during our wait...people who care to read our thread can figure out how to track their order/shipment, get some ideas for mods, etc...granted, it kind of makes this a catch-all thread, but as it turns out we're a social group
I just spit diet coke!!

Will check the tap talk thing.
__________________
tramtwo is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.