Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Raymonds Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V6

Forced Induction - V6 V6 Supercharger, turbo, nitrous discussions

Old 04-05-2014, 01:09 PM   #1
timlally

Drives: 2012 RS 45th
Super charger for 2012 v6

I have seen some comments on super chargers and was wondering if anyone can give some feedback on there experience and how long they have had it installed. Also interested if you would do it again or upgrade to an SS.

Thanks everyone.
timlally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 10:26 PM   #2
wutshotDJroomba

Drives: 2012 Camaro LS
You'll find plenty of help on here... Hell my kit hasn't even arrived yet and there are several folks on here who have already extended a helping hand or an opinion. I'm sure you will get the answers you need, coming from someone who doesn't have it installed yet, I would say I chose my v6 and then decided to s/c it. It's crazy the amount of horsepower these things will put out.... With that being said I'm sure that big v8 is in my future just not the foreseeable one.
“Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.”
-Muhammad Ali
wutshotDJroomba is offline   Reply With Quote