Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

SMGSS
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection Anything related to keeping your Camaro clean and in good cosmetic condition.

Old 10-29-2012, 03:54 PM   #1
leonm47

Drives: Inferno Orange 2013 LT2-RS
Curb Rash

Just noticed yesterday that I have curb rash on my rt rear wheel. They're American Racing Chrome. Of course it looks horrible to me but it's really not that bad. Should I try and have it repaired or just learn to live it and be more careful? What does it normally cost to have repaired? I live in the DFW,TX Metroplex Dallas).

2013 IOM LT2/RS, American Racing Daytona Wheels,Factory Ground Effects, LED Tail Lights,FlowMaster's, Stripe Package.
leonm47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 04:06 PM   #2
ihaveacamaro
I like teeth.

Drives: #198
ouch! chrome repair will put you back a bunch. How expensive is just the one wheel retail?

"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you will be successful."
ihaveacamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 05:23 AM   #3
Angelo@Autopia

Drives: 2014 Ford Focus ST
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonm47 View Post
Just noticed yesterday that I have curb rash on my rt rear wheel. They're American Racing Chrome. Of course it looks horrible to me but it's really not that bad. Should I try and have it repaired or just learn to live it and be more careful? What does it normally cost to have repaired? I live in the DFW,TX Metroplex Dallas).
It could run from 200-500 bucks to fix, and also depends how bad is the rash on the rim. Sorry to hear this happen to you. Any shots of it?
Angelo@Autopia is offline   Reply With Quote