Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
JDP Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2009, 07:25 PM   #1
RT21
Sage of Thread Killing
 
RT21's Avatar
 
Drives: IBM Tumbler
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Melbourne Beach, FL
Posts: 2,362
Congrats CC ... New Mod Squad...

I'm sure I missed CCs MODin, but just want to say, Camaro5 couldn't pick a better set of two MODs.

:cla p:
__________________

"It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln
Quote:
Silver Streak: This car is screaming Camaro all the way through. If you are still complaining about the Camaro, you need to re-evaluate!
Edmunds: "You want to kick ass, or fondle the door panels, sissy?" LOL!!!
Blur: You need to develop your own level of badassery before handling a car with so much badass content.
pinkcamaro10: "gained the faith back" Thanks guys! "Patiently" waiting thanks to all the pink milk people!
http://camaro5rt.mybrute.com
RT21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 07:29 PM   #2
MerF
Go Rays!
 
MerF's Avatar
 
Drives: 03 Trailblazer
Join Date: May 2007
Location: St Pete, Florida
Posts: 2,537
MerF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 07:40 PM   #3
RT21
Sage of Thread Killing
 
RT21's Avatar
 
Drives: IBM Tumbler
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Melbourne Beach, FL
Posts: 2,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by MerF View Post
Hater ...
__________________

"It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln
Quote:
Silver Streak: This car is screaming Camaro all the way through. If you are still complaining about the Camaro, you need to re-evaluate!
Edmunds: "You want to kick ass, or fondle the door panels, sissy?" LOL!!!
Blur: You need to develop your own level of badassery before handling a car with so much badass content.
pinkcamaro10: "gained the faith back" Thanks guys! "Patiently" waiting thanks to all the pink milk people!
http://camaro5rt.mybrute.com
RT21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 07:43 PM   #4
Camaro_Corvette
36.833283,-76.021958
 
Camaro_Corvette's Avatar
 
Drives: Team 1LE
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 23,311
Thanks RT21, Here's a drink for you!
__________________
I am seriously never serious vv V vv Next order of business
Camaro_Corvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 07:48 PM   #5
hb-rocks
 
hb-rocks's Avatar
 
Drives: Chevy
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: HB CA
Posts: 567
hb-rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 07:51 PM   #6
PQ
Booooosted.
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,704
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro_corvette View Post
Thanks RT21, Here's a drink for you!
That's more than a drink.
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 07:51 PM   #7
Kyle2k
LVL 50 Troll Stomper
 
Kyle2k's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Grand Forks, ND
Posts: 3,323
Holy crap another mod?


...lol congrats
__________________
Kyle2k is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 07:57 PM   #8
The_Blur
Jayhawk USN
 
The_Blur's Avatar
 
Drives: Demon SS
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: San Diego
Posts: 14,621
Send a message via AIM to The_Blur
When did this happen? I want to congratulate camaro_corvette for joining the ranks. I already knew about Milk 1027, so no congrats for you!






Okay—you can have one, too.
The_Blur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:00 PM   #9
Camaro_Corvette
36.833283,-76.021958
 
Camaro_Corvette's Avatar
 
Drives: Team 1LE
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 23,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by irpq11 View Post
That's more than a drink.
Sorry you feel left out! Here is a drink for you

__________________
I am seriously never serious vv V vv Next order of business
Camaro_Corvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:05 PM   #10
PQ
Booooosted.
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,704
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro_corvette View Post
Sorry you feel left out! Here is a drink for you
No fun. But it is more conducive to driving my car.
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:09 PM   #11
Camaro_Corvette
36.833283,-76.021958
 
Camaro_Corvette's Avatar
 
Drives: Team 1LE
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 23,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by irpq11 View Post
No fun. But it is more conducive to driving my car.
There ya go
__________________
I am seriously never serious vv V vv Next order of business
Camaro_Corvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:10 PM   #12
bballr4567
 
Drives: 2006 GTO
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Evansville, IN
Posts: 744
Is there other ways to tell if a member is a mod other than the user name? Im semi color blind and its pretty hard to tell for me.

A couple other boards Im on have a small banner under the info in the user name.

Congrats on Modism!!
bballr4567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:12 PM   #13
Camaro_Corvette
36.833283,-76.021958
 
Camaro_Corvette's Avatar
 
Drives: Team 1LE
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 23,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by bballr4567 View Post
Is there other ways to tell if a member is a mod other than the user name? Im semi color blind and its pretty hard to tell for me.

A couple other boards Im on have a small banner under the info in the user name.

Congrats on Modism!!
Moderators names in Bolded and italicized

Here is the list of us if you want to just know!

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showgroups.php
__________________
I am seriously never serious vv V vv Next order of business
Camaro_Corvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:17 PM   #14
bballr4567
 
Drives: 2006 GTO
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Evansville, IN
Posts: 744
Ahhh. Still discriminating against us color blind folk!! JP JP

At least there isnt 47 of yall.
bballr4567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:26 PM   #15
ljustin293


 
ljustin293's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 VR CAMARO 2SS/RS
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: GA
Posts: 15,063
Quote:
Originally Posted by RT21 View Post
I'm sure I missed CCs MODin, but just want to say, Camaro5 couldn't pick a better set of two MODs.
Yeah...about that...

























I completly agree...congrats!!!
ljustin293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:30 PM   #16
PQ
Booooosted.
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,704
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
camaro_corvette 40° 17′ 6″ N, 86° 2′ 25″ W

DGthe3 Niagara, Canada

Dragoneye Buffalo, New York

GTAHVIT Saint Augustine FL

KILLER74Z28 Fremont MI

Milk 1027 Bakersfield/Covina, CA

Moderator
Moose Newtown, Pa.

radz282003 Bug eatin', tree-huggin' Sacramento, CA

TAG UR IT SA, Texas

irpq11Mobile Alabama


So don't piss me off.
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:35 PM   #17
The_Blur
Jayhawk USN
 
The_Blur's Avatar
 
Drives: Demon SS
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: San Diego
Posts: 14,621
Send a message via AIM to The_Blur
Quote:
Originally Posted by irpq11 View Post
camaro_corvette 40° 17′ 6″ N, 86° 2′ 25″ W

DGthe3 Niagara, Canada

Dragoneye Buffalo, New York

GTAHVIT Saint Augustine FL

KILLER74Z28 Fremont MI

Milk 1027 Bakersfield/Covina, CA

Moderator
Moose Newtown, Pa.

radz282003 Bug eatin', tree-huggin' Sacramento, CA

TAG UR IT SA, Texas

irpq11Mobile Alabama


So don't piss me off.
You couldn't even add me to your fake list.
The_Blur is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CONGRATS BRAD K, HENDRICK, AND TEAM CHEVY! CamaroScotty Off-topic Discussions 22 04-28-2009 06:29 PM
Congrats NEW Camaro Owners narmstrong79 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 21 04-27-2009 10:34 AM
Congrats to Corey Hitte !! Crowley USA - Texas 11 03-30-2009 08:37 PM
Congrats FbodFather! shank0668 Off-topic Discussions 2 03-25-2009 06:18 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.