Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Nickey Chicago
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions Discuss pricing and ordering experiences.

Old 10-31-2012, 10:26 AM   #1
Ryanc721

Drives: 2013 2LT/RS
Sick of waiting!!!

is anyone at the point that you're sick of waiting for your car to be shipped to the point where you don't even want it anymore?
Ryanc721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 10:31 AM   #2
Tayap79

Drives: 2013 Victorty Red Camaro 2SS
When I was waiting on mine, did I not want it anymore?? Hell no. Worth the wait man, relax. Woooooosahhh.

This storm has affected railroads operations, could have something to do with the shipping.
Old 10-31-2012, 10:31 AM   #3
GearheadSS
Member #63

Drives: Lots
If I were that impatient, I wouldn't order a car. I'd try to find something already on the ground at a dealer.
Old 10-31-2012, 10:34 AM   #4
Ryanc721

Drives: 2013 2LT/RS
its been like an up and down for me..i was so excited to order it, excited to track it... now my dealer is jerking me around, told me it shipped, then 4 days later told me it was going through quality checks...now they won't answer my emails.... meanwhile, new things keep breaking on my car that i have now and i have to use everyone else's car till mine comes.
Ryanc721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 10:44 AM   #5
Tayap79

Drives: 2013 Victorty Red Camaro 2SS
One thing that I have learned is dealers are email-stupid. Call them and make them answer your questions.
Old 10-31-2012, 12:33 PM   #6
Sikoriko

Drives: 2011 V6 IOM
while you wait you can still start the mods, get a head start
Sikoriko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:34 PM   #7
Mr.Jgunn65

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2/SS
It will be well worth it.!
Mr.Jgunn65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 01:13 PM   #8
ROD_SS

Drives: 2013 1SS Camaro and a truck
Hang in there! It will be worth the wait!
Old 10-31-2012, 01:26 PM   #9
13-ZL1

Drives: GM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanc721 View Post
is anyone at the point that you're sick of waiting for your car to be shipped to the point where you don't even want it anymore?
I totslly understand where your comming from. I've been waiting since july of 2011 and this is my TPW. The real problem is when you inquire with your dealer or the manufacure they make you feel like you are bothering them when you call or email to find out any news on these cars. So yes through this waiting perorid I've questined my self if I still want this car lol.
13-ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 07:38 PM   #10
jperaino

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS Convertible
I ordered my car on May 1 and finally got it on September 21. Thats almost 21 weeks. Everything imaginable held the car up. First it was the NAV...then it was the wheels...then it was QC. Then the shipping seemed to take forever. But I have to tell you...it was well worth the wait. Hang in there...you will be glad you did. Also, most dealers are clueless as to finding out the true status of the car. They just give you lip service and not the facts. Now Becky, however, is a knowledgeable salesperson who really cares and will give you the real facts. She helps make our wait bearable. I gave up my title of CEO of the breakfast club...maybe you are a candidate...Good Luck

Last edited by jperaino; 10-31-2012 at 09:00 PM.
jperaino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 08:27 PM   #11
13-ZL1

Drives: GM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jperaino View Post
I ordered my car on May 1 abd finally got it on September 21. Thats almost 21 weeks. Everything imaginable held the car up. First it was the NAV...then it was the wheels...then it was QC. Then the shipping seemed to take forever. But I have to tell you...it was well worth the wait. Hang in there...you will be glad you did. Also, most dealers are clueless as to finding out the true status of the car. They just give you lip service and not the facts. Now Becky, however, is a knowledgeable salesperson who really cares and will give you the real facts. She helps make our wait bearable. I gave up my title of CEO of the breakfast club...maybe you are a candidate...Good Luck
Thanks I will take your word for the wait.:emoticon3. Maybe I will throw my hat in the ring for CEO.
13-ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:09 AM   #12
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanc721 View Post
its been like an up and down for me..i was so excited to order it, excited to track it... now my dealer is jerking me around, told me it shipped, then 4 days later told me it was going through quality checks...now they won't answer my emails.... meanwhile, new things keep breaking on my car that i have now and i have to use everyone else's car till mine comes.

If you would like, I can check your order status. Just please send me your order number to my inbox.

Brandon
Chevrolet Customer Service
Chevrolet Customer Svc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 10:30 AM   #13
LessSinister

Drives: 2011 - 2LT/RS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Svc View Post
If you would like, I can check your order status. Just please send me your order number to my inbox.

Brandon

Now this is customer service - the fact that GM monitors this (and potentially other) site is amazing and much appreciated.

Thanks Brandon/GM
Old 11-02-2012, 12:19 PM   #14
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by LessSinister View Post
Now this is customer service - the fact that GM monitors this (and potentially other) site is amazing and much appreciated.

Thanks Brandon/GM

Than you for the shout out! You are very welcome. Although we have limited information for our dedicated customers abroad, we are here for any general questions you may have as well.

Brandon
Chevrolet Customer Svc is online now   Reply With Quote