Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
sjm autoprod
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > Gaming Lounge


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2013, 06:44 PM   #222
colingordon
Her Name is Mila
 
colingordon's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro 1LT A6, 2014 Camaro 1LS
Join Date: May 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 1,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRC-SS View Post
Like i said before....couple more months and we can cruise the streets together in GTA5 and take out innocent pedestrians and hookers!!
I'm in!! I honesty hate all CODs after MW2 I will literally be on GTAV 24/7 lol

Colin Gordon
__________________
colingordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 06:54 PM   #223
TRC-SS
TIM "COTW 2-25-13"
 
TRC-SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 JRE SuperCharged 606RWHP SS/RS
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Shrewsbury Massachusetts
Posts: 4,846
Quote:
Originally Posted by colingordon View Post
I'm in!! I honesty hate all CODs after MW2 I will literally be on GTAV 24/7 lol

Colin Gordon
I still play GTA4 now.

Its soo much fun, i drive around with my buddies, then yell at him for shooting someone from the car...."what the hell man"!!! haha when the cops come he gets out shooting and i drive off....EF him im out!!!!
__________________
View Build HERE>>>>>MY 2011 2SS/RS JOURNAL
TRC-SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 07:19 PM   #224
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775
 
FINALLYSATISFIED's Avatar
 
Drives: '15 Challenger Hellcat
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 5,440
PS3: W81SEC is my username who wants some?
FINALLYSATISFIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 07:31 PM   #225
Camaro_Corvette
36.833283,-76.021958
 
Camaro_Corvette's Avatar
 
Drives: Team 1LE
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 23,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRC-SS View Post
Like i said before....couple more months and we can cruise the streets together in GTA5 and take out innocent pedestrians and hookers!!
I can't wait!
__________________
I am seriously never serious vv V vv Next order of business
Camaro_Corvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 07:35 PM   #226
colingordon
Her Name is Mila
 
colingordon's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro 1LT A6, 2014 Camaro 1LS
Join Date: May 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 1,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRC-SS View Post
I still play GTA4 now.

Its soo much fun, i drive around with my buddies, then yell at him for shooting someone from the car...."what the hell man"!!! haha when the cops come he gets out shooting and i drive off....EF him im out!!!!
Hahahaha true that!! I play GTA IV still also! I just cruise around on live and never get out of my car!
__________________
colingordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:30 PM   #227
2Carats
bock-bock-doodle-atta-dee
 
2Carats's Avatar
 
Drives: '12 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Way down younder near the hico-uh hico-uh, the cottonwo-uh, the eucalyptus tree, crambone...
Posts: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by FINALLYSATISFIED View Post
PS3: W81SEC is my username who wants some?
The COD server is down and wont let me add you at this moment... I will continue to try.

Mind controlled by Cerebro
__________________
I solve problems for a living. Either accept my advice or go figure it out on your own.
2Carats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 11:20 PM   #228
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775
 
FINALLYSATISFIED's Avatar
 
Drives: '15 Challenger Hellcat
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 5,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Carats View Post
The COD server is down and wont let me add you at this moment... I will continue to try.

Mind controlled by Cerebro
Ok,
FINALLYSATISFIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 06:33 AM   #229
rberns


 
rberns's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Posts: 3,217
So WTF is going on with BO2. I get an update and then I have a "new" tag on my create a class and something under the emblem creator but nothing is there. I checked to see if the new maps came out already, but I know they arent supposed to be out till the 29th. Anybody else have this and know whats going on? Is it just a mistake or has the new DLC launched already? I have the season pass, but all I see under the store menu is nuketown zombies.
__________________
2011 Camaro 2SS/RS, Circle D 3200, ADM Transmission Cooler, BTR Valvetrain, Cam Motion .621 .595 228/244 113+4, ARH 1 7/8, Cold Air Inductions, Katech C5R TC, Melling HV, BTR SLR lifters, Trunion Upgrade, LS2 Dampner, LS9 head gaskets, Bo White PTB, RX CC, GFX, Subs, Tuned by Rhino79 at GPI.
rberns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:10 AM   #230
AdamZ
Account Suspended
 
Drives: Eve - 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Fairfield, OH
Posts: 12,113
Those 4 new maps? That's a load of BS lol they are 60 bucks. But it's been very slow for me lately and all kinda of weird stuff going on.

Update on my game play...I have diamond shotguns, specials, snipers, and subs . Just have the assault rifles now
AdamZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:09 AM   #231
SILVERHAWK


 
SILVERHAWK's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, '00 Silverado Z71
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: The First State
Posts: 3,022
Well, first full day of competition and I got my first probation for rage quitting...lol.....
Sux because I figured out why I was getting hit with probation is because I kept forgetting that there are 2 rounds making up the whole match. Don't get me wrong I did quit like 3 or 4 matches out right, but once I saw the warning, I was trying to make sure I didn't do it anymore.....then during the halftime (I guess) what I thought was the end of the match I had to break off for a few tasks for the wife and when I came back I was on probation and couldn't play for 5 minutes. whoops!!

I can't play nuketown worth a F---!!! its like everyone is camped out and just blows you f 'n head off as soon as you try to get out from behind one of the houses....and f--- that damn fly by bombing by the F22 Jesus Christ...must have gotten hit with that 4 - 5 times in one match.

Can anyone tell me Is there an easy way to kill a damn sentry gun?

During one match on the boat map they put up like 3 or 4 of them across the middle and no one could kill the damn things.....
__________________
SILVERHAWK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 03:46 PM   #232
CHMSC
ROAD COURSE JUNKIE
 
CHMSC's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 4,844
Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVERHAWK View Post
Well, first full day of competition and I got my first probation for rage quitting...lol.....
Sux because I figured out why I was getting hit with probation is because I kept forgetting that there are 2 rounds making up the whole match. Don't get me wrong I did quit like 3 or 4 matches out right, but once I saw the warning, I was trying to make sure I didn't do it anymore.....then during the halftime (I guess) what I thought was the end of the match I had to break off for a few tasks for the wife and when I came back I was on probation and couldn't play for 5 minutes. whoops!!

I can't play nuketown worth a F---!!! its like everyone is camped out and just blows you f 'n head off as soon as you try to get out from behind one of the houses....and f--- that damn fly by bombing by the F22 Jesus Christ...must have gotten hit with that 4 - 5 times in one match.

Can anyone tell me Is there an easy way to kill a damn sentry gun?

During one match on the boat map they put up like 3 or 4 of them across the middle and no one could kill the damn things.....
EMP
__________________
CHMSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:50 PM   #233
SILVERHAWK


 
SILVERHAWK's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, '00 Silverado Z71
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: The First State
Posts: 3,022
^^^^^ ahhhhh...... the emp grenade or emp itself.....yeah never thought of that...... of course if I didn't think of it I wouldn't have them in my loadout. In MW3 I had the EMP in my support class religously.....
__________________
SILVERHAWK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 08:33 PM   #234
SoCalThug

 
SoCalThug's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Summit White 1Ls
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Diamond Bar, Cali
Posts: 821
My best score so far.. i could easily get in the 100s but my k.d ratio and score per min isnt helping!
Attached Images
 
__________________
SoCalThug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 08:38 PM   #235
SoCalThug

 
SoCalThug's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Summit White 1Ls
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Diamond Bar, Cali
Posts: 821
and to take out a sentry gun you can put a full clip in it from behind, or use the perk "black hat"
__________________
SoCalThug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 06:04 AM   #236
SILVERHAWK


 
SILVERHAWK's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, '00 Silverado Z71
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: The First State
Posts: 3,022
Nice !!!!! unfortunately, it seems that alot of my scores have been like the bottom two people who were on your team during that game.... right now I either do real bad like 7/25 or real good like 35/11........can't say I have had a game like that though
Can't see me getting too addicted to this game cause like TRC-SS said most of the times I am getting killed are total BS!!!!!!
__________________
SILVERHAWK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 06:57 AM   #237
AdamZ
Account Suspended
 
Drives: Eve - 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Fairfield, OH
Posts: 12,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVERHAWK View Post
^^^^^ ahhhhh...... the emp grenade or emp itself.....yeah never thought of that...... of course if I didn't think of it I wouldn't have them in my loadout. In MW3 I had the EMP in my support class religously.....
Yup EMP grenade owns them
AdamZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 02:02 PM   #238
SoCalThug

 
SoCalThug's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Summit White 1Ls
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Diamond Bar, Cali
Posts: 821
yea this game really pisses me the F off.. Between the millions of times im getting spawn killed, getting laggy when i need one more kill for a high scorestreak, or migrating hosts at least 5-6 times every 20 min i play which throws off the momentum so much. Or me getting into lobbies with master prestege and high level people that have a full party vs me and some noobs.. I am pretty much losing every game i play in because it seems i play against full parties and get 5 year olds playing on my team.. Notice my hole team went negative
__________________
SoCalThug is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.