Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Gen5DIY
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2007, 02:52 PM   #120
KILLER74Z28
MOD SQUAD
 
KILLER74Z28's Avatar
 
Drives: 2G1FT1EW9A9100666
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: West Michigan
Posts: 5,723
Quote:
Originally Posted by BumbleBee View Post
PRIME SPEAKS!!!!
Nice...
KILLER74Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 03:15 PM   #121
Mindz
E.B.A.H.
 
Mindz's Avatar
 
Drives: you wild...
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
Posts: 18,257
That new teaser is very nice. Specially the shot at the very beginning. =P
Mindz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 01:28 AM   #122
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,565
Quote:
Originally Posted by BumbleBee View Post
PRIME SPEAKS!!!!
Yep. They already took down the link due to copyright infringement.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 07:39 PM   #123
BumbleBee
Yes, I am a girl
 
BumbleBee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 Pontiac Vibe
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Yep. They already took down the link due to copyright infringement.
Not to worry, I found another site :

http://www.konradsworld.co.uk/blog.html
__________________
You can check on the rep...

...second to none
BumbleBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 02:01 AM   #124
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,565
Quote:
Originally Posted by BumbleBee View Post
Not to worry, I found another site :

http://www.konradsworld.co.uk/blog.html


Thanks! This will be awesome!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 05:27 PM   #125
BumbleBee
Yes, I am a girl
 
BumbleBee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 Pontiac Vibe
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 379

__________________
You can check on the rep...

...second to none
BumbleBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 05:40 PM   #126
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...
 
Mr. Wyndham's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Camaro 1LE
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 26,412
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Nice Picture!!!

When you watch that trailer...Does anyone notice that when Bumblebee backs away from Optimus as he's transforming...The Camaro does not have the Halogen bulbs...Maybe it's me, but the headlights don't look Blueish in that scene?
__________________
"Keep the faith." - - Read Before You Post.

Mr. Wyndham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 10:00 PM   #127
EllwynX


 
EllwynX's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Southern NJ
Posts: 2,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
Nice Picture!!!

When you watch that trailer...Does anyone notice that when Bumblebee backs away from Optimus as he's transforming...The Camaro does not have the Halogen bulbs...Maybe it's me, but the headlights don't look Blueish in that scene?
The yellow versions of the Camaro don't have the halo headlights.

I'm not sure if I've seen that clip, where is it located? The one with Bumblebee's face in that closeup I mean, or is it just a pic?

The fanboy in me just finished reading the Prequel Novel to the movie actually.

Needless to say Starscream is as treacherous as always (and he and Blackout/Mustang don't get along well).

Bumblebee has particular reason to hate Megatron. And unless they find a way to repair something from the prequel, Bumblebee will be the strong silent type in the movie.
EllwynX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 10:13 PM   #128
Blackjack
 
Drives: Crappy
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by EllwynX View Post
I'm not sure if I've seen that clip, where is it located? The one with Bumblebee's face in that closeup I mean, or is it just a pic?
Still from Time Magazine a few weeks ago.
Blackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 10:18 PM   #129
BumbleBee
Yes, I am a girl
 
BumbleBee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 Pontiac Vibe
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by EllwynX View Post
Bumblebee will be the strong silent type in the movie.
Sounds good to me...

...although I've heard he'll use the radio to communicate.
__________________
You can check on the rep...

...second to none
BumbleBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 12:01 AM   #130
Black5thgen
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 2007 C6
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: chicago
Posts: 2,252
I can't wait for this movie. With transformers and spiderman 3 it's gonna be a good summer for movies
Black5thgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 01:46 PM   #131
EllwynX


 
EllwynX's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Southern NJ
Posts: 2,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by BumbleBee View Post
Sounds good to me...

...although I've heard he'll use the radio to communicate.
Yeah, they all had internal radio's they could broadcast to other characters 'mentally' if you will. As well as the ability to 'speak' out loud.

But in the book it was mentioned that (POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT) in a past confrontation, Bumblebee had his whatever they call it (sorry I forget off the top of my head) ripped out by Megatron and they had never been able to find the correct parts to repair it. So he is unable to vocalize anything.

In the book, Blackout (the Mustang though they had no Earth forms yet) was to Starscream, what Starscream has always been to Megatron in-so-far as wanting his position as leader. (Yes, in the book Starscream had been leader for centuries due to Megatron's disappearance along with the AllSpark.)

Yep, I'm a Dork. I guess the above info isn't really a spoiler since it isn't directly from the movie. And anyone can go read the book for themselves, it's no secret.
EllwynX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 01:49 PM   #132
EllwynX


 
EllwynX's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Southern NJ
Posts: 2,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black5thgen View Post
I can't wait for this movie. With transformers and spiderman 3 it's gonna be a good summer for movies
Not to mention the new Harry Potter (read all the books, sorry), Fantastic Four 2 (first comic I ever read as a kid) and the new Pirates of the Caribbean 3 (just plain fun movies to watch) sometime this year.

Yep, not just a dork, but a movie watching, comic book reading dork here.
EllwynX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 10:10 PM   #133
KILLER74Z28
MOD SQUAD
 
KILLER74Z28's Avatar
 
Drives: 2G1FT1EW9A9100666
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: West Michigan
Posts: 5,723
Name:  big_fight2.jpg
Views: 3676
Size:  82.4 KB
KILLER74Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 12:40 PM   #134
CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer
 
CamaroSpike23's Avatar
 
Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: anywhere and everywhere
Posts: 22,830
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by EllwynX View Post
Yeah, they all had internal radio's they could broadcast to other characters 'mentally' if you will. As well as the ability to 'speak' out loud.

But in the book it was mentioned that (POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT) in a past confrontation, Bumblebee had his whatever they call it (sorry I forget off the top of my head) ripped out by Megatron and they had never been able to find the correct parts to repair it. So he is unable to vocalize anything.

In the book, Blackout (the Mustang though they had no Earth forms yet) was to Starscream, what Starscream has always been to Megatron in-so-far as wanting his position as leader. (Yes, in the book Starscream had been leader for centuries due to Megatron's disappearance along with the AllSpark.)

Yep, I'm a Dork. I guess the above info isn't really a spoiler since it isn't directly from the movie. And anyone can go read the book for themselves, it's no secret.


Except that Blackout isnt the mustang in the new movie. Blackout is the MH-53 Helicopter. The mustang (technically not classified as a mustang, classified as a Saleen S281) is Barricade!

sorry for being more of a dork than you.

ps. I finished the book 2 weeks ago. lol

cant wait for the movie
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 09:16 PM   #135
Zyreal
Long Arm
 
Zyreal's Avatar
 
Drives: Dodge Neon
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 80
Couple things,

1. What book is it? I'd love to read it...
2. Saddens me a bit that BB won't have the halo lights.
3. It will be a GREAT summer for movies:

- Spiderman 3
- Ocean's Thirteen
- The Bourne Ultimatium
- 28 Weeks Later
- The Simpsons Movie
- Die hard 4
- Even Almighty
- Fantastic Four
- Harrry Potter
- Transformers

And some others that aren't such a big name.
- Rescue Dawn
- Good Luck Chuck
- Rush Hour 3
Zyreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 10:10 PM   #136
BumbleBee
Yes, I am a girl
 
BumbleBee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 Pontiac Vibe
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyreal View Post
1. What book is it? I'd love to read it...
It's called:
Transformers: Ghosts of Yesterday

There is also 4 comic books coming out... I have one so far, wonderful art work.
IDW Publishing

3. It will be a GREAT summer for movies:

- Spiderman 3
- Ocean's Thirteen
- The Bourne Ultimatium
- 28 Weeks Later
- The Simpsons Movie
- Die hard 4
- Even Almighty
- Fantastic Four
- Harrry Potter
- Transformers

And some others that aren't such a big name.
- Rescue Dawn
- Good Luck Chuck
- Rush Hour 3


Most of these movies I haven't followed so I'm not sure what to think, other (like Harry Potter) I've over dosed on, and ready for them to die. :(
__________________
You can check on the rep...

...second to none

Last edited by BumbleBee; 04-20-2007 at 10:25 PM.
BumbleBee is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Camaro Product Manager - interview Moose 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 11 04-04-2012 07:10 PM
GM memo to dealers Moose 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 41 02-04-2010 08:33 PM
Official Camaro Convertible CONCEPT Press Release Tran Camaro Convertible Forum 12 11-18-2009 08:05 PM
Camaro (concept) Press Release!! Pencil.Fight 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 4 07-21-2008 04:33 PM
Seeing the Camaro in the Transformers movie daddyseth1 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 32 07-20-2007 05:45 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.