Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Emblempros
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 01-25-2015, 04:59 PM   #1
omgitsmiketuck

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS (6-speed manual V6)
So I went a bit overboard this weekend...

Bought an Epic Engineering Catch can, Apex air scoop w/ washer relocation kit, a Vitesse throttle controller, BMR 1.2" lowering springs, and stop tech SS brake lines.
omgitsmiketuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 05:10 PM   #2
Angrybird 12
Retired, Cancer Survivor

Drives: 12 CAMARO 1LT, 14 Chevy Spark 1LT
Cool...... It never stops until you run out of money.....

The Bird is the word!
Angrybird 12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 06:55 PM   #3
omgitsmiketuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrybird 12 View Post
Cool...... It never stops until you run out of money.....
Gotta love an extra payday in January with no bills and a fat tax return on the way. Only reason I didn't get more was because I figure it'll take at least a weekend to install what I already bought. I'm gonna get more very soon. Apex is prolly trippin cause I made 3 orders in the last 12 hours. Well that, or they're thinking....

Old 01-25-2015, 07:06 PM   #4
MLAZ1990

Drives: 2012 black camaro 2LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitsmiketuck View Post
Gotta love an extra payday in January with no bills and a fat tax return on the way. Only reason I didn't get more was because I figure it'll take at least a weekend to install what I already bought. I'm gonna get more very soon. Apex is prolly trippin cause I made 3 orders in the last 12 hours. Well that, or they're thinking....

Can't wait to get my tax return back!!!!!! Got a few things in mind for the summer!
SLP Loud Mouth 1 Exhaust, K&N CAI, RS Headlights, NightOwl V2 halo kit, ZL1 Grille, Custom 2LS Emblems, Green Footwells, GM GFX splitter, Ace Alloy Convex All Matte Black Wheels(20x9 & 20x10.5) wrapped in Toyo Proxe STII(255/45/20 & 295/40/20)
MLAZ1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 07:27 PM   #5
Ventmaster

Drives: 2010 Camaro RS 1LT M6
[QUOTE=omgitsmiketuck;8192727]Gotta love an extra payday in January with no bills and a fat tax return on the way. Only reason I didn't get more was because I figure it'll take at least a weekend to install what I already bought. I'm gonna get more very soon. Apex is prolly trippin cause I made 3 orders in the last 12 hours. Well that, or they're thinking....

Welcome to the party (Pay)pal!

Airaid CAI, Rx ported TB, Mace ported IM, JBA shorty headers, Richmond 3.73, Borla touring axleback, Hurst short throw, NH-SS fix, IDEALG clutch m/c, FE4 struts,ZL1 toe rods/springs, Spohn trailing arms, Pfadt Racing front sway bar, JPSS FE4 rear sway and radius arm inserts, Pedders rear subframe bushing inserts, 2LT gauge pkg.TSW Nurburgs. IPF S/C
Ventmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 07:57 PM   #6
omgitsmiketuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLAZ1990 View Post
Can't wait to get my tax return back!!!!!! Got a few things in mind for the summer!
I love tax season! When you're a child, Christmas is the best part of the year. When you're smart with your Taxes... Tax season totally trumps every other holiday.
Old 01-25-2015, 07:58 PM   #7
omgitsmiketuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventmaster View Post

Welcome to the party (Pay)pal!

How'd you get your mace ported IM? are you local to them? if you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost? I totally want this.
Old 01-26-2015, 06:02 AM   #8
MLAZ1990

Drives: 2012 black camaro 2LS
Quote:
I love tax season! When you're a child, Christmas is the best part of the year. When you're smart with your Taxes... Tax season totally trumps every other holiday.
You aint kidding!!
SLP Loud Mouth 1 Exhaust, K&N CAI, RS Headlights, NightOwl V2 halo kit, ZL1 Grille, Custom 2LS Emblems, Green Footwells, GM GFX splitter, Ace Alloy Convex All Matte Black Wheels(20x9 & 20x10.5) wrapped in Toyo Proxe STII(255/45/20 & 295/40/20)
MLAZ1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 12:08 PM   #9
Ventmaster

How'd you get your mace ported IM? are you local to them? if you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost? I totally want this.[/QUOTE]

I've had it quite awhile- not sure how long to be truthful.

But I believe Mace is out of the IM porting business currently. There stateside rep has stopped responding to requests the last I heard.

There may be other sources but I'm not aware of any right now.
Airaid CAI, Rx ported TB, Mace ported IM, JBA shorty headers, Richmond 3.73, Borla touring axleback, Hurst short throw, NH-SS fix, IDEALG clutch m/c, FE4 struts,ZL1 toe rods/springs, Spohn trailing arms, Pfadt Racing front sway bar, JPSS FE4 rear sway and radius arm inserts, Pedders rear subframe bushing inserts, 2LT gauge pkg.TSW Nurburgs. IPF S/C
Old 01-26-2015, 12:29 PM   #10
mpiersd

Drives: 2010 ABM 2LT/RS
Quote:
Bought an Epic Engineering Catch can, Apex air scoop w/ washer relocation kit, a Vitesse throttle controller, BMR 1.2" lowering springs, and stop tech SS brake lines.
How is this overboard? I would consider it a decent start.
mpiersd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 10:32 PM   #11
omgitsmiketuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpiersd View Post
How is this overboard? I would consider it a decent start.
first time in my life I ever spend a grand in one night on a car. Big moment for me (car aside) to be at a point I could do that. But thanks! I have big plans for the future. a lot of suspension work primarily... with a TB, headers, x pipe, and a tune. aside from that or FI I haven't seen a lot to be done on these cars. seems like no one is really offering cams or more insane heads or something. But who am I to say... im a mechanical newb. I knew a lot about E30 bmws... I've only had this car since may and only discovered this forum about a month ago.
Old 01-27-2015, 06:17 AM   #12
hworth18
Jus' Cruzin

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2LT/RS Convertible
YES........
Attached Images

Old 01-27-2015, 09:12 AM   #13
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Quote:
Anything worth doing is worth overdoing. Thank you for your order.
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 01:18 PM   #14
Ventmaster

Quote:
first time in my life I ever spend a grand in one night on a car. Big moment for me (car aside) to be at a point I could do that. But thanks! I have big plans for the future. a lot of suspension work primarily... with a TB, headers, x pipe, and a tune. aside from that or FI I haven't seen a lot to be done on these cars. seems like no one is really offering cams or more insane heads or something. But who am I to say... im a mechanical newb. I knew a lot about E30 bmws... I've only had this car since may and only discovered this forum about a month ago.
Yes- sways and a few upgraded bushings are your next "best bang for the buck" mod, IMHO.
Old 01-27-2015, 02:09 PM   #15
KMPrenger

Drives: '10 ABM LT/RS, 06 Chevy Colorado
Congrats man! You should just install all that at once and then drive the car. Going to feel like a new car...I guarantee it!
CAR IS SOLD! Waiting on 6th gen IPF Tune, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Vararam intake, MACE Ported Manifold, RX Ported TB, "Black Ice" manifold insulator, Elite Catch Can, ZL1 repro wheels, ZL1 Springs, DRL Harness, Front GM GFX, Heritage grill, Street Scene lower grill, NLP Spoiler, ZL1 rockers and much more!
KMPrenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 08:57 PM   #16
omgitsmiketuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex Motorsports View Post
Anything worth doing is worth overdoing. Thank you for your order.
Should've asked for a free poster. My brother said the garage is mine if I pay an extra 100 a month. I'm very tempted. And that chick is bangin
Old 02-02-2015, 08:47 PM   #17
omgitsmiketuck

Everything showed up today (other than the SS lines that showed up Friday)! YAYYYYY I think I might need to call out sick tomorrow. I think my throat feels slightly scratchy
Old 02-15-2015, 01:23 PM   #18
rwi2112
Green Manalishi

Drives: 2010 Synergy Green Camaro LT
I actually got a new credit card because they offered me 12mo. interest free ;-P Got all my Camaro crap on payments LOL.
rwi2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 08:38 PM   #19
enzia35

Drives: 14 RRM 1LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwi2112 View Post
I actually got a new credit card because they offered me 12mo. interest free ;-P Got all my Camaro crap on payments LOL.
Shop smart! Get one with cash back too!
enzia35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 08:42 PM   #20
rwi2112
Green Manalishi

Drives: 2010 Synergy Green Camaro LT
Ordered my Elite catch can today, working this weekend (overtime) probly be able to order my "Max Energy" Programmer next week. If it ever freakin gets above zero here in Indiana I will bolt on some of these goodies.
rwi2112 is offline   Reply With Quote