Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Solo Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Exterior Parts & Accessories

Exterior Parts & Accessories All exterior parts and accessories.

View our official forum sponsors list.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2012, 10:19 PM   #51
ACS Composite

 
ACS Composite's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 1,158
T3 Bumper ports, EagleT Triple Vertical Lights and Of course, NEW T4 Splitter.
Attached Images
 
ACS Composite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:32 AM   #52
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: THRSS #2 / CGM#1
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,184
Was supposed to be here yesterday. Fedex pushed it back to Monday since they were so busy due to the holidays. :(

DANG!
__________________
The build of THRSS #2
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:53 AM   #53
GaBoy25


 
GaBoy25's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS/RS M6/2500HD Lmm LTZ
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: South Georgia
Posts: 2,551
This will be mine!
__________________
FASTER than my SS....for now

2500HD (with a couple parts)



Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyotekiller View Post
I wonder if this could be why my car idles like its retarded...
GaBoy25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:41 AM   #54
SummoneR
Paul
 
SummoneR's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NOR*CAL
Posts: 6,482
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACS Composite View Post
T3 Bumper ports, EagleT Triple Vertical Lights and Of course, NEW T4 Splitter.
That looks so good! I like it.
__________________
SummoneR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:56 AM   #55
ACS Composite

 
ACS Composite's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 1,158
T4 Splitter on silver ice

ACS Composite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 02:23 PM   #56
ACS Composite

 
ACS Composite's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 1,158
Getting caught in the snow !!!!
Attached Images
 
ACS Composite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:50 PM   #57
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: THRSS #2 / CGM#1
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,184
Mine came in today. Going to hit it with some black paint and install it tomorrow. Can't wait!
__________________
The build of THRSS #2
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 03:21 PM   #58
ACS Composite

 
ACS Composite's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 1,158
How cool is that, I did not know Fedex delivered on Saturday!

Can't wait to get your feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Mine came in today. Going to hit it with some black paint and install it tomorrow. Can't wait!
ACS Composite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:29 AM   #59
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: THRSS #2 / CGM#1
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,184
Yeah. The truck came by on Friday and I stopped the guy. He apologized and said he didn't have it and the truck coming by later wouldn't have it either unless it was express. I was bummed. Figured I had a ton of other things going on and good things come to those who wait, so...

Saturday rolls around and at about noon, the truck rolls up. I was like... ??? No kidding. There's the package.

I put the kiddos to bed tonight and it was out the garage I went.

Talk about an EASY install. Positioning it right is about the most important thing. But, the tooling used to make this splitter, the precut holes, the fit....it was perfect when I put it on with just the two center screws (stuff that always concerns me - fit). I used the 8mm screws on the sides to make sure it was right and then drilled all the holes one at a time, just like the directions said. Done. Perfect.

I'm going to take better pix tomorrow, but these'll have to do for now. Yep! Love it!
Attached Images
  
__________________
The build of THRSS #2
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:30 AM   #60
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: THRSS #2 / CGM#1
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,184
Oh...and I still need to hit it with some paint...lol.
__________________
The build of THRSS #2
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:46 AM   #61
taz
Taz
 
taz's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 RS/SS Camaro
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Posts: 535
Wow, looks great. My car is Silver Ice Mettalic color so seeing the pictures of the one posted sold me right away. Now if they would ship asap, I would be a very happy camper!
taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:23 AM   #62
Jay'SS Ride
 
Jay'SS Ride's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS/RS CGM
Join Date: May 2011
Location: SacTown
Posts: 228
So what kind of paint did you put on it Tag? Oops, didn't read the other post.
__________________

Last edited by Jay'SS Ride; 11-26-2012 at 03:24 AM. Reason: Didn't read all posts
Jay'SS Ride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:29 AM   #63
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: THRSS #2 / CGM#1
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,184
Going to call my paint gut this morning. Shouldn't cost but $50....IF that. Heck, I could probably go buy a can of spray paint and get it done that way...
__________________
The build of THRSS #2
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:36 AM   #64
rjdapilmoto
DAP-ONE [COTW - 12/23/13]
 
rjdapilmoto's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 - 2SS/RS IOM
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 2,863
Looks good, Doug! Mine should be here this week, maybe..
rjdapilmoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:46 AM   #65
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: THRSS #2 / CGM#1
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,184
DUDE! We should have combined shipping! Darrell and I combined ours...cut our shipping in half (sweeeeet ). Could have saved another $17ish for us and $66 for you had we gotten yours in there too. Oh well.... Install is pretty damn easy. You're gonna love it!
__________________
The build of THRSS #2
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:28 AM   #66
rjdapilmoto
DAP-ONE [COTW - 12/23/13]
 
rjdapilmoto's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 - 2SS/RS IOM
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 2,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
DUDE! We should have combined shipping! Darrell and I combined ours...cut our shipping in half (sweeeeet ). Could have saved another $17ish for us and $66 for you had we gotten yours in there too. Oh well.... Install is pretty damn easy. You're gonna love it!
Yeah, I saw your post, but it looks like I just missed you guys barely! I just had to click on the "BUY" button when I saw this.
rjdapilmoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:38 AM   #67
midnighter
Account Suspended
 
Drives: nothing
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: a hole
Posts: 21,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Yeah. The truck came by on Friday and I stopped the guy. He apologized and said he didn't have it and the truck coming by later wouldn't have it either unless it was express. I was bummed. Figured I had a ton of other things going on and good things come to those who wait, so...

Saturday rolls around and at about noon, the truck rolls up. I was like... ??? No kidding. There's the package.

I put the kiddos to bed tonight and it was out the garage I went.

Talk about an EASY install. Positioning it right is about the most important thing. But, the tooling used to make this splitter, the precut holes, the fit....it was perfect when I put it on with just the two center screws (stuff that always concerns me - fit). I used the 8mm screws on the sides to make sure it was right and then drilled all the holes one at a time, just like the directions said. Done. Perfect.

I'm going to take better pix tomorrow, but these'll have to do for now. Yep! Love it!
That looks awesome! If I didn't already have the SLP splitter I would be all over this.
midnighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 07:10 PM   #68
mixedguy
 
mixedguy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 LT2 RS
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Chesapeake, VA
Posts: 76
So I see someone asked a question about you guys making one for us V6 guys ... you never answered it unless I missed it ... or does this one work on a V6 as well ...
mixedguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:32 PM   #69
ACS Composite

 
ACS Composite's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 1,158
Our T2 is designed for V6 guys, and it also does not alter ride height... something we can consider, but have yet to release anything.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mixedguy View Post
So I see someone asked a question about you guys making one for us V6 guys ... you never answered it unless I missed it ... or does this one work on a V6 as well ...
ACS Composite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:52 PM   #70
Falundir

 
Falundir's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 45th Anniversary Edition SS
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: East Bay
Posts: 2,130
Just to make sure I am clear on this.

The part will require a paint/finish of some sort. If so, what would be required to make it match the ZL1 side skirts?

-edit- Ordered, I'll post pics once installed.

Last edited by Falundir; 11-26-2012 at 10:50 PM.
Falundir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:26 PM   #71
ACS Composite

 
ACS Composite's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 1,158
Yes it should be painted as it ships in black primer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falundir View Post
Just to make sure I am clear on this.

The part will require a paint/finish of some sort. If so, what would be required to make it match the ZL1 side skirts?

-edit- Ordered, I'll post pics once installed.
ACS Composite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:36 AM   #72
twentytwelvebee
 
twentytwelvebee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012/2ss "transformers edition"
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: vacaville
Posts: 522
i painted my splitter with spray on bedliner, matched my zl1 rockers perfectly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falundir View Post
Just to make sure I am clear on this.

The part will require a paint/finish of some sort. If so, what would be required to make it match the ZL1 side skirts?

-edit- Ordered, I'll post pics once installed.
__________________
twentytwelvebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:03 PM   #73
taz
Taz
 
taz's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 RS/SS Camaro
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Posts: 535
Quote:
Originally Posted by taz View Post
Wow, looks great. My car is Silver Ice Mettalic color so seeing the pictures of the one posted sold me right away. Now if they would ship asap, I would be a very happy camper!
Ugh! Backlog in shipping and wont ship until Dec 17th.

Ugh! $225 shipping cost for just the T4 splitter! Anyway to get it shipped other than Fedex Ground? Maybe USPS Ground? or USPS cargo???

My Unrestricted Motorsports spoiler was only $45 shipping and heavier than the splitter.

I might have to add the RAD kit to help with the shipping cost since I can get it shipped with the splitter at no extra cost. How would I order the RAD kit where I dont get charged another shipping cost and I couldnt get the camaro5 code for the $25 off to work on the website. Not sure how you figured out that the RAD unit was only $50 shipping???

Also, since my engine bay is chrome and black chrome, can the RAD unit be power coated to match with the rest of my parts?

Taz
taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:13 PM   #74
ACS Composite

 
ACS Composite's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 1,158
Hi Taz,

The backlog is actually due to your option for the Satin Black paint option, painter is on holiday... if you want the splitter in primer black we can arrange to have it shipped out immediately.

Unfortunately the splitter cannot ship USPS since it is oversize, box is 75''x25''x9''.

If you have any other shipping suggestion, well gladly work on it.

As for adding the Rad support, I can email you a separate e-invoice so you wont need to go trough he stores checkout and save you the shipping charges. We have the rad support in Carbon Finish and a few different body colors...

I can also call you if you wish to discuss shipping options or add product. Simply PM me your number and time I should call.
ACS Composite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:28 PM   #75
Falundir

 
Falundir's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 45th Anniversary Edition SS
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: East Bay
Posts: 2,130
Many of you don't realize the vendor's location is NOT inside the USA, this increases shipping costs. However the cost compared to most USA based vendors isn't too much more overall.
Falundir is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
bumper, bumpers, chin spoiler, splitter, spoiler

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.