Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

ADM PERFORMANCE
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 04-25-2017, 08:21 PM   #1
icedaccord19

Drives: 2013 Camaro Convertible
Passenger Seat Won't Recline

My passenger seat will not recline and is stuck all the way forward, i did some research on the and tried the instructions that was on document #PIC5579A by the seat back and forth in hopes of it solving the issue but that didn't work. I took it to the dealership and they diagnosed it as micro switch stuck open due to improper use of the seat and in order to fix it i have to replace the entire seat back frame which is $300(parts) + $200(labor) which sounds INSANE to me just because of a bad switch which is probably $20. The dealership is saying the switch is "built into" the frame so you have to get the entire piece. Has anybody else ran into a similar seat repair problem. Thanks!

[IMG][/IMG]