Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Cold Air Inductions
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2012, 06:27 AM   #99
stikSS
9691 & 97586
 
stikSS's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 Camaro SS and 2LT
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cameron, NC
Posts: 2,814
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6910 View Post
Early Custom Rods will be there with shop cars. They did the floor and trunk pans on my 69 and are currently doing some powder coating for a couple other CACC members. They always have awesome cars on hand. Can't wait to see what they bring.
I've added them to the vendor list!
stikSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 02:00 PM   #100
scott&keyla
 
scott&keyla's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 ss(scott) 2011 rs(keyla)
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Hope Mills, North Cack
Posts: 72
Count us in!!
__________________
Don't be scerd!! Run it!!
scott&keyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 02:51 PM   #101
Camaros To The Max
AKA...Grim Reaper
 
Camaros To The Max's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2 LT Camaro
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Charlotte NC
Posts: 514
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6910 View Post
Early Custom Rods will be there with shop cars. They did the floor and trunk pans on my 69 and are currently doing some powder coating for a couple other CACC members. They always have awesome cars on hand. Can't wait to see what they bring.
Thats awesome Gregg.
Camaros To The Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:35 PM   #102
6910
Gregg
 
6910's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaros! 1969 SS and 2010 2SS
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Raleigh
Posts: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLU BY U View Post
Damn, you're workin on me....just trying to make me come up there....aren't you.
Always plenty of room for the ABM of someone whose tag line says 69 Camaros rule. My plan is to have my 69 painted to match our 2010 ABMs in time for this event and CFH2. Would love to have a long ABM line up photo
__________________



1969 X11 w/ numbers matching L34 SS350 Block
2010 2SS ABM
6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:38 PM   #103
6910
Gregg
 
6910's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaros! 1969 SS and 2010 2SS
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Raleigh
Posts: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaros To The Max View Post
Thats awesome Gregg.
I told Gary Early about SL Customs coming. He is looking forward to meeting them.
__________________



1969 X11 w/ numbers matching L34 SS350 Block
2010 2SS ABM
6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:20 PM   #104
Camaros To The Max
AKA...Grim Reaper
 
Camaros To The Max's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2 LT Camaro
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Charlotte NC
Posts: 514
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6910 View Post
I told Gary Early about SL Customs coming. He is looking forward to meeting them.
Sweet!
Camaros To The Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:42 PM   #105
BLU BY U
'69 Camaro's Rule
 
BLU BY U's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Aqua Blue Camaro SS/RS
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Camaro Land
Posts: 410
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6910 View Post
Always plenty of room for the ABM of someone whose tag line says 69 Camaros rule. My plan is to have my 69 painted to match our 2010 ABMs in time for this event and CFH2. Would love to have a long ABM line up photo
Stik was working on me....and....now you're working on me. LOL. Wasn't your 69 painted lemans blue? Just to let you guy's know, I already put in for the days off around that weekend, and for CFH.
__________________
BLU BY U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:53 PM   #106
2nd SS
 
2nd SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: SC
Posts: 253
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6910 View Post
Always plenty of room for the ABM of someone whose tag line says 69 Camaros rule. My plan is to have my 69 painted to match our 2010 ABMs in time for this event and CFH2. Would love to have a long ABM line up photo
COOL !!! Im up for the ABM line- up photo. Come on up BLU BY U. We' ll be there.
__________________
2nd SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:59 PM   #107
BLU BY U
'69 Camaro's Rule
 
BLU BY U's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Aqua Blue Camaro SS/RS
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Camaro Land
Posts: 410
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd SS View Post
COOL !!! Im up for the ABM line- up photo. Come on up BLU BY U. We' ll be there.
uh-oh....now a third one working on me, lol. Do you live upstate SC? < Scratch that question, I had a brainfart for a min, I know who you are, and about where you live.
__________________

Last edited by BLU BY U; 12-18-2012 at 09:45 PM.
BLU BY U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:01 PM   #108
NC-V
 
NC-V's Avatar
 
Drives: cts-v
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Mooresville, NC
Posts: 506
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6910 View Post
I told Gary Early about SL Customs coming. He is looking forward to meeting them.
As we are to meeting them! This is going to be a great event!!

-Kyle
(S.L. Customs)
NC-V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:39 AM   #109
6910
Gregg
 
6910's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaros! 1969 SS and 2010 2SS
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Raleigh
Posts: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLU BY U View Post
Stik was working on me....and....now you're working on me. LOL. Wasn't your 69 painted lemans blue? Just to let you guy's know, I already put in for the days off around that weekend, and for CFH.
It is currently painted Lemans Blue but is actually supposed to be color code 53 (Iceberg Blue) . My intent from the time I ordered the 2010 was to paint the 69 ABM to match (love that color). It will be at Grill57 on New Years Day in Lemans Blue then going straight to paint. Will have it back in time for the meet and greet.
__________________



1969 X11 w/ numbers matching L34 SS350 Block
2010 2SS ABM
6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 05:36 PM   #110
BLU BY U
'69 Camaro's Rule
 
BLU BY U's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Aqua Blue Camaro SS/RS
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Camaro Land
Posts: 410
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6910 View Post
It is currently painted Lemans Blue but is actually supposed to be color code 53 (Iceberg Blue) . My intent from the time I ordered the 2010 was to paint the 69 ABM to match (love that color). It will be at Grill57 on New Years Day in Lemans Blue then going straight to paint. Will have it back in time for the meet and greet.
I thought it looked lemans blue when I seen it. Can't wait to see it in ABM, will look awsome. Just for info. Code 53 is(Glacier Blue). I was scratching my head on (Iceberg) had to look back in my book.
__________________
BLU BY U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 05:42 PM   #111
stikSS
9691 & 97586
 
stikSS's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 Camaro SS and 2LT
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cameron, NC
Posts: 2,814
The Camaro White Book is a great tool with very detailed info about each model year.

Sent from my Apple sued Galaxy Note 2
stikSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 06:07 PM   #112
6910
Gregg
 
6910's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaros! 1969 SS and 2010 2SS
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Raleigh
Posts: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLU BY U View Post
I thought it looked lemans blue when I seen it. Can't wait to see it in ABM, will look awsome. Just for info. Code 53 is(Glacier Blue). I was scratching my head on (Iceberg) had to look back in my book.
You right! Iceberg? Must have been making a salad or something
__________________



1969 X11 w/ numbers matching L34 SS350 Block
2010 2SS ABM
6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
camaro, meet and greet, north carolina, raleigh

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.