Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Anthony @ LG Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Transmission / Driveline

Transmission / Driveline Shifters, differentials, gears, rearends, clutch

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 11-11-2014, 06:12 PM   #1
JDP Tyler

Drives: Chevys at the limit
Arrow *JDP BLACK NOVEMBER SALE | HUGE SAVINGS STORE-WIDE ALL MONTH LONG! | JDP Motorsports*

Hey Camaro5!

Waiting around until Black Friday to snatch up some parts for a sweet deal? No need! JDP Motorsports is extending our Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals from now until December 1st!! Get you orders in now to beat the rush and avoid potential back orders!

We're offering discounts on every product we offer, so check out our website; www.jdpmotorsports.com, find the products you're interested in, then call us Toll-Free at 888-308-6007, shoot me a PM or send an email to sales@jdpmotorsports.com and we'll hook you up with a killer deal!!

Here is a list of the popular brands we offer!

We're always happy to help you choose the right parts for your application and usage. Please feel free to call, PM or email me anytime with questions!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007

Click HERE to send me a PM | Sales@jdpmotorsports.com | www.jdpmotorsports.com | JDP Facebook | 888.308.6007

Last edited by JDP Tyler; Today at 12:31 PM.
JDP Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 07:30 PM   #2
Doug_14BlackMagicRS

Drives: 2014 Chevy Camaro RS 2LT
Tyler,

Thanks again for the awesome deal on my Oracle side markers and the Elite Catch Can!!

Do you know if any front splitters are available for my 2014 v6?

Thanks again,
Doug
Interior Mods: Lloyds "Camaro RS" front/rear and trunk carpeted mats, Polished billet door locks, GM polished gas/brake pedals, Aqua footwell/dome and trunk lighting, polished billet power seat switch covers
Doug_14BlackMagicRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 08:00 PM   #3
JDP Tyler

Hi Doug,

I haven't seen anything specific to the V6 yet, but I'll keep an eye out and let you know if I see anything. I'm glad you're happy with your side markers and catch can! Let me know if I can assist with anything else!!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007

Click HERE to send me a PM | Sales@jdpmotorsports.com | www.jdpmotorsports.com | JDP Facebook | 888.308.6007
Old 11-17-2014, 02:20 PM   #4
JDP Tyler

Thanks for the huge response to this sale Camaro5! Let us know if we can answer any questions and help get you setup! We appreciate the orders and support and hope you have a great day!!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007

Old 11-25-2014, 07:33 PM   #5
JDP Tyler

TTT!! We also have coupon codes listed on a lot of the products we offer, so you can add the item to your cart, enter the coupon code and the price will automatically adjust. If you don't see a coupon code, Call, PM or email us for a great deal!!

Thanks for the support Camaro5!!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007

Old Today, 12:30 PM   #6
JDP Tyler

First post updated!!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007

Old Today, 03:44 PM   #7
just

Drives: Blown and inter cooled
Looking for a transmission cooler, what do you got to offer?
just is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
best price, black friday sale, black november, cyber monday sale, jdp motorsports