Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

sjm autoprod
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida

Old 03-13-2013, 01:55 PM   #3557
LnLSS
Mid-Florida Camaro Club

Drives: 2012 45th 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildOne View Post
Ok, so I talked with my Vette club contact for shirts and saw some samples of her work, looked REALLY nice. The sample was a very intricate patern and thin lines. We can have the same deal that she is offering the Vette club. No minimum and the cost of the shirt plus any additional thread costs. Current shirt prices are approx $20 for small-XL for either ladies or mens and larger sizes being additional $3.00. I need to know if someone has a JPEG of our logo and if I can get that to her I'll order a shirt and can show to everyone. Not sure of turn around times as of yet as I did not want to get too in depth with the blessings of the board.
/me pokes James or Craig
Forgestar F14s, Vredestein Ultrac Vorti, DBA Series Gold Hat XS Drilled and Slotted Rotors , Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs, Hawk Performance Ceramic Pads, Magna Flow cat back exhaust, CAI Cold Air, Painted Heritage Grill, Ducted Street scene lower grill, Technostalgia LED Tail Lights, Lite-Right LED All in One Harness and 5k DRLs, Diode Dynamics cup holder and foot well lights, Oracle mail slot scanner, Wheel well lights, Emblem Pros lighted under hood bowtie, Billet interior and engine bay upgrades, Ghost Armor, Lloyd's interior and trunk carpet
LnLSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 02:02 PM   #3558
Modern07
Mid-Florida Camaro Club

Drives: 2013 ZL1 #2303
Quote:
Ok, so I talked with my Vette club contact for shirts and saw some samples of her work, looked REALLY nice. The sample was a very intricate patern and thin lines. We can have the same deal that she is offering the Vette club. No minimum and the cost of the shirt plus any additional thread costs. Current shirt prices are approx $20 for small-XL for either ladies or mens and larger sizes being additional $3.00. I need to know if someone has a JPEG of our logo and if I can get that to her I'll order a shirt and can show to everyone. Not sure of turn around times as of yet as I did not want to get too in depth with the blessings of the board.
The logo is on page 1 of this very thread - right click, save as, JPEG - that's what I did anyway haha

Although not sure if that will be a big enough resolution - if not - James is your man!
Old 03-13-2013, 02:05 PM   #3559
AirManFL
Mid-Florida Camaro Club

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS/M6 COTW 10/7/13
Quote:
PM me your email address and I'll send it to you.

Rob
AirManFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 02:46 PM   #3560
Modern07
Mid-Florida Camaro Club

Drives: 2013 ZL1 #2303
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirManFL View Post
Hired a painter. Dropping off next week and he'll start by removing the ground effects, refitting them, then removing every panel of the car and all the glass. He'll sand down everything, re-base coat, add stripes, then 6 coats of clear, buff, and polish to a mirror finish.

He'll have the car 2 to 3 weeks and nothing else gets worked on until mine is finished.

Rob
Is this the hot rod contact?

Can't wait to see the finished article!!
Old 03-13-2013, 02:49 PM   #3561
AirManFL
Mid-Florida Camaro Club

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS/M6 COTW 10/7/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modern07 View Post
Is this the hot rod contact?

Can't wait to see the finished article!!
Yes, it is the hot rod contact.

Now...the question is, do I change anything? LOL

Brainstorming now

Rob
AirManFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 03:23 PM   #3562
1LTheGray
R.O.M.A.D

Drives: 2012 1LT Ashen Gray
What Ya Think ? #1 for Verts or back window
#2 Banner
#3&4 Left and Right quarter window
Attached Images

Last edited by 1LTheGray; 03-13-2013 at 03:54 PM.
1LTheGray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 03:48 PM   #3563
1LTheGray
R.O.M.A.D

Drives: 2012 1LT Ashen Gray
March Club meeting being held Sunday afternoon, March 17th,
at Phil and Donna's shop, the address is 2430 Smith St, Unit Q, Kissimmee, Fl.
Shop clean-up will be all day so come when you can.
Old 03-13-2013, 06:10 PM   #3564
LnLSS
Mid-Florida Camaro Club

Ok broke down and ordered a heritage grill today. Once again gonna need help removing front fascia in a week or two.
Forgestar F14s, Vredestein Ultrac Vorti, DBA Series Gold Hat XS Drilled and Slotted Rotors , Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs, Hawk Performance Ceramic Pads, Magna Flow cat back exhaust, CAI Cold Air, Painted Heritage Grill, Ducted Street scene lower grill, Technostalgia LED Tail Lights, Lite-Right LED All in One Harness and 5k DRLs, Diode Dynamics cup holder and foot well lights, Oracle mail slot scanner, Wheel well lights, Emblem Pros lighted under hood bowtie, Billet interior and engine bay upgrades, Ghost Armor, Lloyd's interior and trunk carpet
Old 03-13-2013, 06:33 PM   #3565
CrzyGamr2
Mid-Florida Camaro Club

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by LnLSS View Post
Ok broke down and ordered a heritage grill today. Once again gonna need help removing front fascia in a week or two.
I'll be home next weekend. 22-24th. I could help Saturday evening or Sunday.
Old 03-13-2013, 06:40 PM   #3566
LnLSS
Mid-Florida Camaro Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrzyGamr2 View Post
I'll be home next weekend. 22-24th. I could help Saturday evening or Sunday.
That would be super.
Old 03-13-2013, 07:17 PM   #3567
CrzyGamr2
Mid-Florida Camaro Club

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by LnLSS View Post
That would be super.
Sunday morning/afternoon would probably be best. I'll know better once I'm actually home. I know James and I are doing some minor lighting work on my car Saturday evening though.
Old 03-13-2013, 07:39 PM   #3568
LnLSS
Mid-Florida Camaro Club

Sunday morning would be preferable as I don't know what we are going to do after the memorial on Saturday yet.
Old 03-13-2013, 08:19 PM   #3569
2SShowngo

Drives: 2013 black ZL1#456
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirManFL View Post
Hired a painter. Dropping off next week and he'll start by removing the ground effects, refitting them, then removing every panel of the car and all the glass. He'll sand down everything, re-base coat, add stripes, then 6 coats of clear, buff, and polish to a mirror finish.

He'll have the car 2 to 3 weeks and nothing else gets worked on until mine is finished.

Rob
Soooo is this the $8000 paint rework
2SShowngo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 09:06 PM   #3570
babyT

Drives: 2014 Spring Edition SS
Mfcc sticker

Wade,,

Dont forget my hot pink, white and black decal for my windows..
babyT is offline   Reply With Quote