Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
ModBargains
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions General 5th generation Camaro topics not covered by other subforums.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2009, 10:55 PM   #1
camaro noob
 
Drives: 2009 Honda Civic
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Yuba City, CA
Posts: 43
"depression" doesn't describe this feeling

So...yeah. Wow. It's been a while since I've been on this site. Lot of stuff has changed in the Camaro world I see.

So basically, I have been following the Camaro since the 5th gen concept was revealed 3-something years ago. And as the production model became more and more of a reality, I began to save up for it. I had everything planned out. 2LT/RS auto RJT with polished wheels and beige interior, spare tire and MAYBE a sunroof, maybe not. I even had the license plate picked out.

But a year and a half ago, I met a girl, and over time fell in love with her. She was my everything. Have you guys ever met a girl that gives you strength and purpose when you need it most and don't know where to get it from? Someone that you're not afraid to show your vulnerabilities and weaknesses to? Well that's who she was for me. I was a 19 year old kid who would imagine spending the rest of my life with her. I really did love her. I still do.

Last fall she was diagnosed with a tumor in her brain. My world fell apart. The surgery was expensive, and her mom couldn't keep up. So I talked with her mom and gave my ENTIRE Camaro savings account to help her pay for the surgery. It really wasn't even a choice, it was just instinct. No regrets. She never knew I did that, and I think her mom respected my wishes and never spoke of it to her. I didn't want her to feel bad about anything. I didn't want her to ever feel like she owed me anything.

With God's blessing, she fully recovered. Our relationship continued to strive, and things were good. I started to rebuild my Camaro savings, I need about 30 grand for my dream car. As of right now, I am only about a little over half way there. Sadly though, I will need a new car this fall because I will be commuting to college and my current vehicle...uh...yeah...won't be able to stand the first day without blowing up spontaneously.

This past 4th of July, I found out that she was cheating on me with a 30-something year old divorced with kids broke and balding guy that she works with. She's 19. I don't really know how long it's been going on, but she was able to dump me and immediately begin dating him.

So. Yeah. The term "depression" doesn't quite fully express how I feel. My world is cold, my life empty. She was my everything, and she crushed me. I've been speaking with a councilor and she has working with me to basically start rebuilding myself. I need to find my own interests back again and follow them. That includes the Camaro.

So, I obviously won't be getting a 2010 model anymore like I wanted. I'm not interested in a convertible, so there really is not up side to this. Except for a few. I know that HUD and park assist are rumored, and white is coming soon, which is puurrrdy. Other then that, are there other things coming to the Camaro that some of you out there are waiting for? If I have to wait, I might as well have another reason to look forward to something.

Sadly I won't be getting a Camaro now for a few years. I need a car now and so I think my parents are going to help me out and get me a used Civic or something. But would any of you know of what might be planned in the Camaro's future? And/or know of where I can get 12 grand? Legally? I'm just a 21 year old kid looking for something to be proud of in life, and except for a future career that I am still working towards and my caring/supportive family, I don't have much else right now. Who knows, maybe the Camaro's future can help build me back up as well as GM too.
camaro noob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 11:00 PM   #2
MikesZ
Group Provocateur
 
Drives: Long Distances
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,010
There will be plenty of Camaros around for years to come, including many pre-owned cars eventually. There will also be a ton of accessories and aftermarket parts to customize as you go.
MikesZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 11:01 PM   #3
SSOOCH
Camaro SL,UTs
 
SSOOCH's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS #16429
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: South Jordan, UT
Posts: 7,431
Cheer up Bro. It's always darkest before the dawn. If life was easy it would be boring. You're young, you'll rebound, I promise. Keep your head up!!
__________________
SSOOCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 11:04 PM   #4
Vash


 
Drives: 00 Blazer
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,128
Don't even know what to say man..

Just have to work hard and build your credit and find new love. Like others have said your young.

Here is a fitting song that's oh so true...
Vash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 11:05 PM   #5
TheNetGarage
We Sell Vinyl!
 
TheNetGarage's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 272
People Suck.............. I have been there my friend. Keep your head up and go after your own dreams. Like me, you sound like someone who gives themselves fully to their partners. Well, I will reserve the best parts of me for me, from now on and enjoy my life. TRUST ME, it will seem like it is never going to get better, but years from now you will look back at what happened and see it was for a reason.

Keep your head up and keep saving for that car, you WILL GET IT!
TheNetGarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 11:06 PM   #6
Blownhotrodder

 
Blownhotrodder's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Camaro SS 1LE BRM
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Sugar Hill, GEORGIA
Posts: 1,838
Plenty of girls and cars to go around. Dont worry there will be another of each again.
Blownhotrodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 11:07 PM   #7
Quackaddict
 
Quackaddict's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 1LT/RS Black on Black
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Midlothian, TX
Posts: 209
Be glad your young. I would buy something to "get through" college. You don't want a bright shiny new car for college just get your degree. Then when you start your new career you will have your car. I imagine about then you will be getting one with all the bugs worked out.

One the girl front. She is young so she is going to make decisions that probably don't make sense and may be wrong and it may be a long time before she realizes it. Just take away that you did something noble for a person and that makes you sleep well at night. you sound like you have your head on right you will be fine.
__________________
Semper Fi,
Kevin
Quackaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 11:08 PM   #8
CWI
Helping Build America
 
CWI's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS,LS3 2013 Duramax 3500HD
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Nationwide
Posts: 3,736
You can probably get a good deal on a used LT next year sometime. There will be people that fid out the car just isn't what they were looking for or they will upgrade to SS, who knows. Get something to get by till next year and keep saving, don't ever give up on your dream and don't let a girl stop you. There are plenty of used models around. Cars and girls.
__________________
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit, what a ride!"
CWI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 11:08 PM   #9
FriedCherry
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM/IO Camaro
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Palm Bay, FL
Posts: 67
Tell the girl that you saved her life by paying for her treatment and she needs to pay up. If she doesn't, i saw an episode of Judge Judy that was almost exactly this situation and the guy was awarded the money because of the cheating.
FriedCherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 11:10 PM   #10
jdanza
 
jdanza's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS VR-BLACK
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Southeast Fl
Posts: 392
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro noob View Post
So...yeah. Wow. It's been a while since I've been on this site. Lot of stuff has changed in the Camaro world I see.

So basically, I have been following the Camaro since the 5th gen concept was revealed 3-something years ago. And as the production model became more and more of a reality, I began to save up for it. I had everything planned out. 2LT/RS auto RJT with polished wheels and beige interior, spare tire and MAYBE a sunroof, maybe not. I even had the license plate picked out.

But a year and a half ago, I met a girl, and over time fell in love with her. She was my everything. Have you guys ever met a girl that gives you strength and purpose when you need it most and don't know where to get it from? Someone that you're not afraid to show your vulnerabilities and weaknesses to? Well that's who she was for me. I was a 19 year old kid who would imagine spending the rest of my life with her. I really did love her. I still do.

Last fall she was diagnosed with a tumor in her brain. My world fell apart. The surgery was expensive, and her mom couldn't keep up. So I talked with her mom and gave my ENTIRE Camaro savings account to help her pay for the surgery. It really wasn't even a choice, it was just instinct. No regrets. She never knew I did that, and I think her mom respected my wishes and never spoke of it to her. I didn't want her to feel bad about anything. I didn't want her to ever feel like she owed me anything.

With God's blessing, she fully recovered. Our relationship continued to strive, and things were good. I started to rebuild my Camaro savings, I need about 30 grand for my dream car. As of right now, I am only about a little over half way there. Sadly though, I will need a new car this fall because I will be commuting to college and my current vehicle...uh...yeah...won't be able to stand the first day without blowing up spontaneously.

This past 4th of July, I found out that she was cheating on me with a 30-something year old divorced with kids broke and balding guy that she works with. She's 19. I don't really know how long it's been going on, but she was able to dump me and immediately begin dating him.

So. Yeah. The term "depression" doesn't quite fully express how I feel. My world is cold, my life empty. She was my everything, and she crushed me. I've been speaking with a councilor and she has working with me to basically start rebuilding myself. I need to find my own interests back again and follow them. That includes the Camaro.

So, I obviously won't be getting a 2010 model anymore like I wanted. I'm not interested in a convertible, so there really is not up side to this. Except for a few. I know that HUD and park assist are rumored, and white is coming soon, which is puurrrdy. Other then that, are there other things coming to the Camaro that some of you out there are waiting for? If I have to wait, I might as well have another reason to look forward to something.

Sadly I won't be getting a Camaro now for a few years. I need a car now and so I think my parents are going to help me out and get me a used Civic or something. But would any of you know of what might be planned in the Camaro's future? And/or know of where I can get 12 grand? Legally? I'm just a 21 year old kid looking for something to be proud of in life, and except for a future career that I am still working towards and my caring/supportive family, I don't have much else right now. Who knows, maybe the Camaro's future can help build me back up as well as GM too.

Dude, you did an incredible thing for her. You should still feel good about it no matter what she does. You will be rewarded some day for your actions, just hang in there and you will see.
__________________
2010 2SS/RS VICTORY RED / BLACK LEATHER - 6 SPEED M TRANS
6000 = Delivered To Customer-8/22/2009
jdanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 11:14 PM   #11
tommygun6644
 
tommygun6644's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS & 2006 Cobalt LT
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Schenectady, New York
Posts: 292
You COULD sue her for the money-In all honesty, the previous poster is right. A judge might demand she pay up if you present the evidence as you told us. I've seen quite a few situations like this on the TV.

But either way, sorry. At least you found out sooner then later.
tommygun6644 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 11:14 PM   #12
FNKNSTN
Banned
 
Drives: A Black Car
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 818
I don't need a girl to give me strength and purpose.

And when you're 19, you need way more than just one girl to keep you busy.

If you were 25-30 years old, had a savings for a new Camaro, and a nice young 19 year old girl entertaining you... it would have all turned out differently for you.

http://www.myspace.com/tomleykis
Attached Images
 
FNKNSTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 11:15 PM   #13
tommygun6644
 
tommygun6644's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS & 2006 Cobalt LT
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Schenectady, New York
Posts: 292
Or you could sell your story to Lifetime.

Just trying to cheer you up =\
tommygun6644 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 11:15 PM   #14
amyroxs
 
amyroxs's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 1LT Camaro
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 170
Send a message via Yahoo to amyroxs
Awe, im sorry. But you seem like an awesome person and you will find a woman out there that will treat you the way you should be treated Keep your chin up, you'll get that camaro just stay positive
__________________
--------------
Proud owner of a 2010 1LT Camaro since 6/19/09
Vin:#9101585
amyroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 11:17 PM   #15
CWI
Helping Build America
 
CWI's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS,LS3 2013 Duramax 3500HD
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Nationwide
Posts: 3,736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vash View Post
Don't even know what to say man..

Just have to work hard and build your credit and find new love. Like others have said your young.

Here is a fitting song that's oh so true...
Nazareth Hair Of The Dog. That is one of the best rock albums ever.
__________________
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit, what a ride!"
CWI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 11:24 PM   #16
LS 1st gen
Kept the Faith.
 
LS 1st gen's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 VR 2SS
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Houston
Posts: 302
Send a message via AIM to LS 1st gen
Dude...that sucks.

That being said....you are what I like to call a "quaility" person. Everyone likes to say that girls mature faster than guys, but that doesn't apply to "quality" guys.

Kind of like cars. Everyone SAYS that imports last longer than domestics..but not QUALITY domestics..those with rear wheel drive and tried and tested powerplants. Kind of like the Camaro

Do this: finish school (It'll be over before you know it, and you WILL miss it) and save a little more on your way to the finish line. Forget the LT and pick up an SS. It'll be worth it.
__________________
GORDON 2010 Camaro # 13694 Victory Red 2SS manual | White rally Stripes | Polished Wheels | Rotofab CAI| MGW Shifter| Kooks LT's| Magnaflow X-pipe|FM 40 Delta Flows | Elite Tunnel Brace | "Ginger"
LS 1st gen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 11:26 PM   #17
jpsuperman81
That's Right 478whp450tq!
 
jpsuperman81's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Rally Yellow
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Indian Trail, NC
Posts: 2,335
Sorry but she obviously wasn't "the one" and at 19 you don't know what you want even as much love as you may or may not be in. it obviously wasn't true love for her. I would tell her of the money you spent on her just to spite her and I'm a fairly nice guy I would hate to think of what a mean person would do.
__________________
I would like to apoligize ahead of time if any of my posts bother you, I am quite a large smartass and very expressive of my opinion!
I came here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum!
Ordered Feb. 13 2009: 2SS/RS/M6/Sunroof/ Rally Yellow built 8/7 Vin# 33534, Delivered 8/26/09!
jpsuperman81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 11:27 PM   #18
AZCamaroFan
Coming Soon
 
AZCamaroFan's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaros
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 17,741
Hang tough dude. Everybody faces this kind of stuff. I know about 6 couples that divorced, and in 4 of them the chick cheated.
AZCamaroFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 11:41 PM   #19
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR
 
"prima"Donna's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 RJT - VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 13,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdanza View Post
Dude, you did an incredible thing for her. You should still feel good about it no matter what she does. You will be rewarded some day for your actions, just hang in there and you will see.
I AGREE 100%...I believe in kharma and what you did was so pure and so noble that the goodness will be returned to you...maybe not right away, but please hang in there and use the love and support of your family and friends to hold you up while you heal from this heartbreak...:(
May God Bless You for your selfless act towards another human being and do not become bitter and cynical, but continue to "let your light shine"...
Get your college degree, keep your "eye on the prize" of owning your Camaro and you will buy it when the time is right for you to own it...
Be strong and do not lose faith in humanity, because of a selfish, immature act of someone that doesn't seem worthy of your love...
My son has been through a similar heartache and he is around your age, and out of that devastation, he has gained new friends and new situations that will probably be for the best for him in the long term...
I know this is a Camaro forum, but my heart just hurt for you and I wanted to let you know that this community of Camaro enthusiasts cares about each other and we are like "family", so I wanted to let you know that we are here for you...
"prima"Donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 11:45 PM   #20
DkknightX
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS/SC Stage 2
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Emerson, NJ
Posts: 1,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro noob View Post
So...yeah. Wow. It's been a while since I've been on this site. Lot of stuff has changed in the Camaro world I see.

So basically, I have been following the Camaro since the 5th gen concept was revealed 3-something years ago. And as the production model became more and more of a reality, I began to save up for it. I had everything planned out. 2LT/RS auto RJT with polished wheels and beige interior, spare tire and MAYBE a sunroof, maybe not. I even had the license plate picked out.

But a year and a half ago, I met a girl, and over time fell in love with her. She was my everything. Have you guys ever met a girl that gives you strength and purpose when you need it most and don't know where to get it from? Someone that you're not afraid to show your vulnerabilities and weaknesses to? Well that's who she was for me. I was a 19 year old kid who would imagine spending the rest of my life with her. I really did love her. I still do.

Last fall she was diagnosed with a tumor in her brain. My world fell apart. The surgery was expensive, and her mom couldn't keep up. So I talked with her mom and gave my ENTIRE Camaro savings account to help her pay for the surgery. It really wasn't even a choice, it was just instinct. No regrets. She never knew I did that, and I think her mom respected my wishes and never spoke of it to her. I didn't want her to feel bad about anything. I didn't want her to ever feel like she owed me anything.

With God's blessing, she fully recovered. Our relationship continued to strive, and things were good. I started to rebuild my Camaro savings, I need about 30 grand for my dream car. As of right now, I am only about a little over half way there. Sadly though, I will need a new car this fall because I will be commuting to college and my current vehicle...uh...yeah...won't be able to stand the first day without blowing up spontaneously.

This past 4th of July, I found out that she was cheating on me with a 30-something year old divorced with kids broke and balding guy that she works with. She's 19. I don't really know how long it's been going on, but she was able to dump me and immediately begin dating him.

So. Yeah. The term "depression" doesn't quite fully express how I feel. My world is cold, my life empty. She was my everything, and she crushed me. I've been speaking with a councilor and she has working with me to basically start rebuilding myself. I need to find my own interests back again and follow them. That includes the Camaro.

So, I obviously won't be getting a 2010 model anymore like I wanted. I'm not interested in a convertible, so there really is not up side to this. Except for a few. I know that HUD and park assist are rumored, and white is coming soon, which is puurrrdy. Other then that, are there other things coming to the Camaro that some of you out there are waiting for? If I have to wait, I might as well have another reason to look forward to something.

Sadly I won't be getting a Camaro now for a few years. I need a car now and so I think my parents are going to help me out and get me a used Civic or something. But would any of you know of what might be planned in the Camaro's future? And/or know of where I can get 12 grand? Legally? I'm just a 21 year old kid looking for something to be proud of in life, and except for a future career that I am still working towards and my caring/supportive family, I don't have much else right now. Who knows, maybe the Camaro's future can help build me back up as well as GM too.
Uhh...I think you should have told her what you did man and not because she would feel like she owed you something. This way if she cheated on you, the guilt would be unbearable for her and that is something she'd have to live with the rest of her life. In fact, I think you should tell her what you did and how ungrateful she is. She could have at least been honest with you from the start. What you did was selfless and commendable. Wish you the best man!
DkknightX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 11:45 PM   #21
98_Camaro
The Purple People Eater
 
98_Camaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 1998 Bright Purple Metallic V6
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Whittier, CA
Posts: 1,194
It's alright bro. It might be hard knowing that your dream car was pushed off a couple years, but once you get out of college, you'll be able to get a top-notch job doing what you love, and you'll earn your Camaro funds in NO TIME!
At least you're not a high school kid who has to wait 10 years just to afford the insurance on a V8 (like me).
98_Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 12:27 AM   #22
xxbrankxx
Best.car.ever.
 
xxbrankxx's Avatar
 
Drives: '84 Firebird, '10 Camaro 2LTRS
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Philly, PA
Posts: 252
That's some cold crap man...that girl is *ALIVE* because of *YOU* and she pulls this...*YOU* saved her life, she owes her life to you man....what a cold heartless thing to do....I'm truly sorry to hear that man...:(
__________________
xxbrankxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 12:31 AM   #23
Doc
Dances With Mustangs
 
Doc's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 1SS/RS MT
Join Date: May 2009
Location: California
Posts: 3,586
Do not tell her anything of what you did; do not take this to court or you'll just dirty up a noble deed. You'll dirty it up for you and that's not how you want to be inside. What you did will come back to you, just as she'll harvest what she's planted. You will always know that you are the kind of person worth being friends with; she will always know she isn't. She got the short end of the stick, believe me. You on the other hand have nothing to be ashamed of and you've already done something wonderful to be proud of.

There's a good woman out there worthy of you and the day will come when you'll meet her. You never know what tomorrow may bring.

Work towards your Camaro; they're beautiful, fun and they don't cheat on you.
__________________

Blue Angel is here!!
1SS/RS LS3 M6 IBM
Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 12:33 AM   #24
PieNsky

 
PieNsky's Avatar
 
Drives: Victory Red 1LS
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Louisville,KY
Posts: 1,893
I'm glad I don't have to go through with that anymore. It sucks, big time.
I also thought I would be with the one I was dating at the time, each time! The last girl was soooo hot, my friends said she was Playboy stuff. She had a very screwed up childhood, her parents were 13 when she was born, her dad shot himself when she was 14, her mom was with two different guys the first week I knew her, three if you count her second husband who was living with someone else. Drug use was so bad you wouldn't believe me. I found her on Myspace last year and for the longest time I couldn't come to terms that this really was her. She looks like shit. She has had a really bad time of it. I really feel sorry for her.
Enough of that.
Dude, you should see my wife! I have been with her for...WOW, it's been 27 years! I mean, she is still hot and puts up with me! The one you will be with is out there somewhere.
PieNsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 12:36 AM   #25
FNKNSTN
Banned
 
Drives: A Black Car
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 818
Quote:
Originally Posted by DkknightX View Post
Uhh...I think you should have told her what you did man and not because she would feel like she owed you something. This way if she cheated on you, the guilt would be unbearable for her and that is something she'd have to live with the rest of her life. In fact, I think you should tell her what you did and how ungrateful she is. She could have at least been honest with you from the start. What you did was selfless and commendable. Wish you the best man!
The best revenge is becoming very successful in your life, and showing a girl how much better off you are without her.
FNKNSTN is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anybody have this bad feeling next year's camaro will have more options nards444 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 83 09-07-2009 12:41 AM
I can't fight this feeling anymore... homerlex 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 39 06-05-2009 06:29 PM
I have a bad feeling about this. cyberbro Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions 18 05-12-2009 10:04 PM
I don't even know how to describe this... Mindz Off-topic Discussions 21 11-24-2008 11:09 AM
Describe the Camaro in 1 word. The_Blur Off-topic Discussions 52 07-25-2008 08:05 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.