Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

PFYC
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > V6 Bolt-Ons & Tunes

V6 Bolt-Ons & Tunes Intake, exhaust, tunes, other bolt-ons for V6 Camaros.

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 12-27-2012, 04:34 PM   #26
Abstrak

Drives: 2012 AGM Camaro LS / Team LFX
Yea I would like to hear an LFX setup thanks! Im sure they sound pretty similar though
Old 12-28-2012, 03:02 PM   #27
BADS&C

Drives: 2010 CAMARO 1LT BLACK
car is put up for the winter but i am planing on having muffler man in buffalo install the complete system in the spring as soon as it comes out of storage
BADS&C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 03:10 PM   #28
mixedguy

Drives: 2013 LT2 RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOINGSOLO2 View Post
Product: LFX V6 High Flow Catalytic Converters
Fitment: V6 Camaro 2012–Present

LFX High Flow Converters Description:

Solo Performance is proud to announce that we have our 2012+ Camaro V6 LFX Ultra High Flow Converters ready for sale. These converter assemblies were no easy task, as we had to get special tooling and flanges made for their production. The 200 cell, ultra high flow converters used in this application offer maximum flow and are rated to 6.0L per side. That’s 12.0L of cleaning ability for your Camaro.

Solo Performance also includes our O2 extenders for the rear most O2 bungs on either side. These extenders further ensure that the engine light stays off. We first built these converter assemblies without the free flow resonators and it was incredibly loud (not in a good way). With the addition of the Solo free flow resonator, we were able to create an incredible exhaust note along with increased flow over the stock assembly. Enjoy Going Solo with our new 2012+ V6 LFX Camaro Converters!

LFX High Flow Converter Specs:
  • 200 cell stainless steel spiral wound design. This design is long lasting, ultra-high flow, and completely stainless inside and out.
  • Converters are far overrated for the car, at 6.0L per side. That’s 12.0L of cleaning ability.
  • Includes a special design stainless steel 3/8” thick front flange.
  • All pipes, O2 bungs, and welds are stainless steel.
  • For sound reasons, we had to incorporate a free flow resonator behind the converter. With just the converter, the performance was great but the sound was horrible. With the addition of the resonator we now have great sound (about 15%-20% more noise overall) and performance.
  • These converters are not CARB certified, but they do pass all emissions and keep the CEL light off.
  • They are technically for off road use only.
  • Each converter assembly is about 4 feet long. It goes from the manifold to the first connection.
  • No CEL or engine lights to date!
  • 100% BOLT ON!

Retail Price: $699.00 USD (see group buy details for lower pricing)
Free UPS shipping on this product
(In continental United States and most of Canada)
This kit includes exhaust pipes, resonators, clamps and all necessary hardware.

Group Buy Details: Every converter set bought will yield a 1% increased discount, up to 15%. For example, if we sell 15 converter sets, everyone will be refunded 15%. The more you spread the word, the better the discount for everyone. The discount will be refunded to you at the conclusion of the group buy. GROUP BUY ENDS JANUARY 31, 2013!!

Contact Information:
Steve Mariano
Solo Performance Sales and Customer Service
516-655-9002 (7 days a week, until midnight EST)
goingsolo2@hotmail.com

Pictures:

will these work on a 2013 LLT with gm factory dual exhaust with quad tips?
mixedguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 03:45 PM   #29
GOINGSOLO2

Drives: All Models
We have HF cats for the LLT motor already released in our product line. If you do not have the LFX, then get the LLT cats.
GOINGSOLO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 03:46 PM   #30
GOINGSOLO2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADS&C View Post
car is put up for the winter but i am planing on having muffler man in buffalo install the complete system in the spring as soon as it comes out of storage
Awesome! They guys in our shop are top class! Speak to Bob...he is the manager there and is a great guy. He will take care of you.

Steve
Old 12-28-2012, 04:15 PM   #31
mixedguy

Quote:
We have HF cats for the LLT motor already released in our product line. If you do not have the LFX, then get the LLT cats.
Its a 2LT RS model but it has the LFX engine. Has no headers
Old 12-28-2012, 08:08 PM   #32
GOINGSOLO2

If it has the LFX engine, go with the LFX cats.
Old 12-29-2012, 12:59 AM   #33
jdderp

Drives: 45th anniversery rs v6 camaro
Quote:
Product: LFX V6 High Flow Catalytic Converters

LFX High Flow Converters Description:

Solo Performance is proud to announce that we have our 2012+ Camaro V6 LFX Ultra High Flow Converters ready for sale. These converter assemblies were no easy task, as we had to get special tooling and flanges made for their production. The 200 cell, ultra high flow converters used in this application offer maximum flow and are rated to 6.0L per side. That’s 12.0L of cleaning ability for your Camaro.

Solo Performance also includes our O2 extenders for the rear most O2 bungs on either side. These extenders further ensure that the engine light stays off. We first built these converter assemblies without the free flow resonators and it was incredibly loud (not in a good way). With the addition of the Solo free flow resonator, we were able to create an incredible exhaust note along with increased flow over the stock assembly. Enjoy Going Solo with our new 2012+ V6 LFX Camaro Converters!

LFX High Flow Converter Specs:
  • 200 cell stainless steel spiral wound design. This design is long lasting, ultra-high flow, and completely stainless inside and out.
  • Converters are far overrated for the car, at 6.0L per side. That’s 12.0L of cleaning ability.
  • Includes a special design stainless steel 3/8” thick front flange.
  • All pipes, O2 bungs, and welds are stainless steel.
  • For sound reasons, we had to incorporate a free flow resonator behind the converter. With just the converter, the performance was great but the sound was horrible. With the addition of the resonator we now have great sound (about 15%-20% more noise overall) and performance.
  • These converters are not CARB certified, but they do pass all emissions and keep the CEL light off.
  • Each converter assembly is about 4 feet long. It goes from the manifold to the first connection.
  • No CEL or engine lights to date!
  • 100% BOLT ON!

Retail Price: $699.00 USD (see group buy details for lower pricing)
Free UPS shipping on this product
(In continental United States and most of Canada)
This kit includes exhaust pipes, resonators, clamps and all necessary hardware.

Group Buy Details: Every converter set bought will yield a 1% increased discount, up to 15%. For example, if we sell 15 converter sets, everyone will be refunded 15%. The more you spread the word, the better the discount for everyone. The discount will be refunded to you at the conclusion of the group buy. GROUP BUY ENDS JANUARY 31, 2013!!

Contact Information:
Steve Mariano
Solo Performance Sales and Customer Service
516-655-9002 (7 days a week, until midnight EST)
goingsolo2@hotmail.com

Pictures:

if we do the group buy, will this include free shipping?
jdderp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:16 AM   #34
SoCalThug

Drives: 2012 Summit White 1Ls
[QUOTE=GOINGSOLO2;5932711]Product: LFX V6 High Flow Catalytic Converters

[B][U]LFX High Flow Converters

Solo Performance also includes our O2 extenders for the rear most O2 bungs on either side. These extenders further ensure that the engine light stays off. We first built these converter assemblies without the free flow resonators and it was incredibly loud (not in a good way).

Are these available without the free flow resonators? Will it throw a cel if you dont have the resonators? I like loud
Old 12-29-2012, 10:08 AM   #35
GOINGSOLO2

The resonators are there for tone purposes, not volume. The volume is still going to be there for the most part. We were not happy with the tone without the resonators. We can make it without them, but then you would have to take a risk with the sound.
Old 12-30-2012, 06:26 PM   #36
GOINGSOLO2

Just over 1 month left in the group buy...Discount is at 3%. Product will ship immediately to you, and the discount will be refunded at the end of the group buy...let's get it up to 15%!!!

I will be taking calls until midnight EST, 7 days a week. Thanks

Steve
516-655-9002
Old 01-01-2013, 11:13 AM   #37
AKA-22

Drives: ELLE-1
not even going to consider these unless i hear a video sound clip...i know you say it sounds like a LLT but i want to be the judge of that.......
Old 01-01-2013, 12:31 PM   #38
GOINGSOLO2

Hopefully one of our testers or first purchasers will post something up I totally understand.
Old 01-01-2013, 12:46 PM   #39
Missionboi
SoCal HT5 [COTW: 8/12/13]

Drives: 2013 2SS 1LE RS
I would consider buying these for the 2010, but they are so expensive, wish they were at a more reasonable price. Although u know what your paying for is quality and performance so you guys got that just wish I could be one of your sponsor supercharged solo performance cars haha
Old 01-01-2013, 08:31 PM   #40
chozn4service
Five-O

Drives: 2011 2SSRS RJT
Quote:
Group Buy List:
1. Andy D.- PAID
2. Andrew H.- PAID
3. Anthony P.- PAID

Guess I should have waited to help the cause as well as myself. I'm very happy with my SOLO HFCs and with the Flowmaster AT catback, its kick butt!
Flowmaster Catback Exhaust, Vararam intake, Solo HFC, VMax Ported TB, VMax "Black Ice" manifold insulator, Trifecta Tune, Mike Norris Catch Can, DRL Harness, Heritage grill, Razzi GFX, NLP Spoiler, MPD1 Spoiler and more!
chozn4service is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 10:46 PM   #41
mixedguy

Does anyone know what these sound like on a 2013 2LT RS LFX with the factory upgraded exhaust with quad tips?
Old 01-02-2013, 04:47 PM   #42
Cranky

Drives: 2012 Camaro V6 Manual 6 Speed
I don't know. One time they sound like they sound deep. Another time they sound like rice.
Cranky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 09:27 AM   #43
AKA-51

Drives: Ellie
i have the cat back on a 2012 from solo no rice sound at all!!!
AKA-51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:59 AM   #44
GOINGSOLO2

These do not have any ricey sound at all...we would not have released it if that were the case. Our name is on it, so we have to stand behind it.
Old 01-03-2013, 12:29 PM   #45
mixedguy

I was simply asking because the npp factory exhaust and non npp factory exhaust are different. Just making sure before i take the plunge.

Posted from Camaro5.com App for Android
Old 01-03-2013, 03:26 PM   #46
AKA-51

Drives: Ellie
will the HFC void my GM warranty?
AKA-51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 05:21 PM   #47
lscamaro

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro LS A6
Is this group buy only for lfx or can llt get in on it too?

Click Picture for Build Thread
lscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 11:09 AM   #48
NYJets77

Drives: 2013 2LT/RS Summit White
This sounds really good, but this part

makes me think that my dealer would throw a fit if I put it on a leased car.
NYJets77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 11:25 AM   #49
chozn4service
Five-O

Drives: 2011 2SSRS RJT
From what ice heard its not legal to take converters off a car but if yours were stolen for their material value you have to replace them. That said, yours could have been stolen and you replaced them with these.
Your dealership won't have anything to say about HFC being installed. They may have issue with headers but not cats. I kinda checked on all this prior to my install and I love them! No "Rice" sound as someone said. My neighbors heard my car after install and yelled over "you've made some changes over there. Sounds like a whole lot of HP going on over there." My GF said my car is loud but not overly but significantly louder than before. I've now had people question the validity of my saying its a v6. There problem not mine but I love the sound and performance of it even more so! Now the question is what to do with my stock cat$?
chozn4service is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:46 PM   #50
GOINGSOLO2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJets77 View Post
This sounds really good, but this part

makes me think that my dealer would throw a fit if I put it on a leased car.
A dealer would not be able to void warranty under the Magnusson-Moss Law. They would have to prove that your cats caused whatever issue you have with the car, otherwise they can not legally void your warranty under that law. They assume most consumers don't know this, so they will just tell you otherwise.