Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

HAVOC
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions General 5th generation Camaro topics not covered by other subforums.

Old 12-20-2012, 06:16 PM   #26
midnighter
Account Suspended

Drives: nothing
Thanks for helping to make me become a Chevy fan. I am a Dodge fan at heart but the 5th gen' Camaro won me over the Challenger.
midnighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 06:26 PM   #27
Merc
COTW 12/5/11

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS IOM
Thank you Mike and your build team fot building Pumpkin for me. Have a great Holiday Season.

Old 12-20-2012, 06:31 PM   #28
Scott@Bjorn3D

Drives: Kami, 2013 2SS LS3 Luvin
Send a message via MSN to Scott@Bjorn3D
Mike,

You have been and will always be a good friend of mine and my families. You have been there to help my child with her battle with cancer and brought us 2 great 5th gens.

Thanks again for all you have done.

Scott
2013 2SS, GM Strut Tower Brace, CAI Intake Black, VMAX TB, Elite Catch Can, Hotchkis Chassis Brace, Hurst Shifter, 3.91 1LE Complete Rear End, NPP, 1LE Track Pack,Factory Reproductions Style 41 ZL1 Fitment Wheels 10" on all 4 corners
Scott@Bjorn3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 06:32 PM   #29
Sword5

Drives: 2010 2SS
Thanks Mike, really loving the ride. Need to say that you and the team have done a fantastic job on the 5th Gens
Old 12-20-2012, 06:45 PM   #30
RubyCamaro
SSlayer

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
A great big THANK YOU to Mike Judge & the Oshawa built team! The dedication & enthisiasm you all display is incredable. Your presence on this forum and the many things you have done to support & accomodate the obsession we have with these fantastic machines you guys build has and will continue to be over-the top! I am still loving my permagrin inducing RubyCamaro! And my husband's VR SS Camaro too!
Old 12-20-2012, 06:59 PM   #31
mlee
H-Town Camaro Club

Drives: Number Twenty-Three
Camaro Nation will never forget what Mike Judge and the entire Oshawa Team has meant to this car. You all took this thing to an entirely different level, and kept the customer as #1. Thank you!!!!

Now just one question:
Will you be at C5 Fest IV so we can Thank You properly?

Old 12-20-2012, 07:16 PM   #32
Kadet1

Drives: Camaro SIM
Thanks for being a part of building an awesome automobile and taking pride in what you do in Oshawa. I hope the same care and pride of producing the Camaro will continue in the Lansing plant. Thanks to you and your team at the Oshawa plant a great car has been brought back to life and we won't forget where the home of the fifth gen. Began.
Old 12-20-2012, 08:04 PM   #33
zandron263

Drives: 2011 2LT RS IOM Convertible
Mike you and the Oshawa team will forever be a part of Camaro history. You and your team have done so much more than just build a world class car. You will always be a part of the Camaro family regardless of where they are built. Good luck with the new product line.
zandron263 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 08:21 PM   #34
Hylton

Drives: fanboys and ass kissers crazy.
Enjoy building the Beat brother....
Old 12-20-2012, 08:40 PM   #35
Fentito5thgen
RADAR

Drives: 2013 AGM 2LT/RS
Thank you for helping my dream car come to live.!!!!
Old 12-20-2012, 10:09 PM   #36
fbodfather

Drives: Camaros................
Quote:
Originally Posted by super60 View Post
Camaro Family

Will i guess it was time to finally comment on the recent announcement regarding the re-location from Oshawa to Lansing . First off i want to congratulate the Lansing Grand River Assembly Team i know they will do a fantastic job on the new 6thGen Camaro they have done great work in getting the CTS and ATS to market , and with the addition of Camaro in the 2015-16 time-frame i'm confident they'll pull the job off without a hitch .

In the meantime , all of us here in Oshawa will continue to build world class Camaro's , Cadillac's, Buick's & Impala's

We can proudly say to everyone , that we were part of the great re-birth of the 5thGen Camaro I think i can speak for most here , that we put our heart and soul into getting this car built right , and strived to make it a world class vehicle , and i can honestly say that job was accomplished .

I have been involved with the Camaro since pre-production and its been an honor to help build your vehicles from stamping to final roll-off , i have made life long friends right across North America and always look forward to meeting new Camaro owners .

In closing , we here in Oshawa will continue to build your 5thGens right to the end with pride and the knowledge that Lansing Grand River will take our Camaro torch and continue the long tradition of building world class vehicles .

I once again Thank all of you for supporting GM and Team Camaro over the years

Merry Christmas to all of you and your families , from all of us here in Oshawa Warm Regards from Canada .

Mike Judge
Super60

Mike - I suspect I speak for everyone at Camaro5 and the Marketing Team when I say that we're so grateful for your being the 'face' and 'presence' of the Oshawa Build Team.

Without your leadership - and the committment of every man and woman at Oshawa - there IS no 5th gen Camaro. It takes thousands of people - from the designers to the engineers; to the suppliers and the purchasing agents; from the logistics people to the men and women of the Oshawa Build Team -- but here's the thing: No matter how well the car is designed or engineered -- if you don't have great, quality people coming to work each day with a smile - with dedication to put out the best possible product each and every time - you can't put out a winning product.

Mike and Linda and all the others at Oshawa - you have my heartfelt thanks for being there from the very beginning - and for your dedication to providing that extra 'wow' that you've provided to our enthusiasts with the many 'details' that you provide.

The world has changed - and GM has to change as well. It makes sense to put our RWD cars into one assembly plant - and FWD into another assembly plant - it controls costs -- and that allows us to bring cars to America, Canada, and indeed the world that we (that's you and me) can afford.

I have not question in my mind that Mike and the rest of the build team will continue to build the best Camaros that we've ever known -

On a personal note - one of my sorrows is that Oshawa isn't just "around the corner" from Detroit - because these are people I'd LOVE to hang out with and just "talk shop" after work.

Mike - thank you for your LEADERSHIP and for your friendship - and for all you do for so very many people!

I wish you and your family a most Merry Christmas-- Happy Holidays - and the best that 2013 has to bring.
Old 12-20-2012, 10:17 PM   #37
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
Mike - I suspect I speak for everyone at Camaro5 and the Marketing Team when I say that we're so grateful for your being the 'face' and 'presence' of the Oshawa Build Team.

Without your leadership - and the committment of every man and woman at Oshawa - there IS no 5th gen Camaro. It takes thousands of people - from the designers to the engineers; to the suppliers and the purchasing agents; from the logistics people to the men and women of the Oshawa Build Team -- but here's the thing: No matter how well the car is designed or engineered -- if you don't have great, quality people coming to work each day with a smile - with dedication to put out the best possible product each and every time - you can't put out a winning product.

Mike and Linda and all the others at Oshawa - you have my heartfelt thanks for being there from the very beginning - and for your dedication to providing that extra 'wow' that you've provided to our enthusiasts with the many 'details' that you provide.

The world has changed - and GM has to change as well. It makes sense to put our RWD cars into one assembly plant - and FWD into another assembly plant - it controls costs -- and that allows us to bring cars to America, Canada, and indeed the world that we (that's you and me) can afford.

I have not question in my mind that Mike and the rest of the build team will continue to build the best Camaros that we've ever known -

On a personal note - one of my sorrows is that Oshawa isn't just "around the corner" from Detroit - because these are people I'd LOVE to hang out with and just "talk shop" after work.

Mike - thank you for your LEADERSHIP and for your friendship - and for all you do for so very many people!

I wish you and your family a most Merry Christmas-- Happy Holidays - and the best that 2013 has to bring.
Old 12-20-2012, 10:17 PM   #38
Angrybird 12
Retired, Cancer Survivor

Drives: 12 CAMARO 1LT, 08 Vue, 14 Spark
Mike,
Even though we no longer have our 2010 Camaro. The lithograph that you and the team signed and sent to us has a honored place on the wall of our Den. That car was vertically flawless for the 2.5 years we owned it before trading for our 2012 Convertible. And so far after 6 months of ownership it is as good if not better than our first 5th Gen.
I want to thank you for 3 years of wonderful ownership experience with our Camaros.
May God bless you and the entire Camaro team and your families.

Previous Camaros: 1974, 1979 and 2010.
Angrybird 12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 10:25 PM   #39
menendez1293
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS M6
Thanks mike for all you and the amazing Oshawa build has done to bring this car back to life. I am more than honored to say that I have walked through the doors of where my dream car was assembled and came to life. I couldn't have thought of a better facility to bring back such a legendary car to existence for a new generation.

I also want you know that Litho# 179 will always have a special place on the wall and will always be cherished as an amazing gift from a great person and friend at the Oshawa assembly plant.
Proud owner of litho #179 Click Picture for Build Thread
menendez1293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 10:26 PM   #40
camaro2lt

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2lt VR/RS CGM Rally's
Mike thanks for all you do! From the day we first spoke way back in 2009 about me geting a litho i can tell that you and the oshawa build team were A+ people! It was great visiting the oshawa assembly plant and i am sure no one will forget about you on this fourm and in the camaro world! I think since you were such a big influence on the camaro you should have the last 5th gen camaro to leave oshawa! again thanks for everything see ya soon!
camaro2lt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 11:03 PM   #41
SSOOCH
Camaro SL,UTs

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS #16429
Thank you Mike! You Sir are a class act and one hell of a genuine and nice Guy.
Old 12-20-2012, 11:11 PM   #42
Jeff_SS
Cam only

Drives: 2013 AGM 2SS/RS M6
Mike Judge from King of the Hill??

jk, thank you sir!
Old 12-20-2012, 11:12 PM   #43
tramtwo

Drives: 2013 1LE
Mike this 1LE kicks butt!! Tell the guys and gals there I said thanks!!

The availability and access to TEAM CAMARO that this forum provides is just tremendous...
tramtwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 11:13 PM   #44
vinman
The BBOMG fill-in husband

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS M6 Jack-O-Lantern
Thanks Mike, it was a pleasure meeting you at both BBOMGs!!!

UPSTATE C5 MEMBER
vinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 11:30 PM   #45
camarorick

Drives: .
Yes, the 5th gen Camaro is an awesome car.... but itís the people building it that make it that way. From the beginning of BBOMG, when the 30 +/- cars pulled into the Holiday Inn to meet you, and the rest of the Oshawa crew, I knew that this was the beginning of something special. Iím very honoured to call you friend !

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year Mike !!
camarorick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 07:52 AM   #46
11VicConSSMan

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS Convertible
Thanks Mike and the rest of the production team for the quality product that I drive.... your dedication to a quality product is evident in every part of the vehicle I OWN.....
11VicConSSMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 08:54 AM   #47
montreal2010yellow

Drives: 2 LT/RS YELLOW, AUTO., VIN NO. 602
Thanks Mike...but being a Canadian it's a snifffff for me. Now I'm more sorry than ever not to have taken a few more minutes waithing for you to sign my Camaro in 2011 Oshawa Plant Visit. Maybe at the Detroit 2013 meet...
As a very early BBOMG member Thanks again Mike and your team.

Name:  oshawa plant me.jpg
Views: 366
Size:  94.6 KB
Old 12-21-2012, 09:00 AM   #48
Blade

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS SIM RS
Send a message via AIM to Blade
Thanks for building my 2010 RS Mike
Old 12-21-2012, 09:11 AM   #49
bee sting

Drives: 1997 30th Ann. Z28 & 2010 2LT RS
Thanks Mike for all you've done for the Camaro Nation !

I personally want to thank you again for all the Signed Camaro items from the plant you sent me after winning the Dawson's Award at the Nationals last year. What a Great surprise that was

If at all possible it would be a Blast to meet you guys next year in Michigan !

Happy Holidays to you and you family and to All of your build team
Old 12-21-2012, 09:18 AM   #50
spike III
COTW 6/25/12

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS IBM Camaro
Upstate C 5 from New York member. I would like to thank you personaly for all your effort and long hours,and to all the other hard working people in Oshawa for building one of the best Sporty Chevrolet I have ever owned. And when I met you in Oshawa last year it was a pleasure talking to you. And I will never forget such a great 3 days,what I remember of it. And we all ready have a group going to BBOMG 5 this year. Maybe we will see you there. You your family & Everyone else up in Canada stay safe & Mery X-mas to all. Peace on earth