Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

LSR Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions Discuss pricing and ordering experiences.

Old 12-24-2012, 11:49 AM   #1
pkauf

Drives: 2013 Crystal Red Convertible RS
Private Offer Questions

I'm picking up a 2LT Convertible end of this week, and would really like to get the 1000 private offer to come up. Been trying quite a bit over the last couple days to no avail . . . Has anyone gotten one recently? Also curious if it's combinable with the Credit Union discount . . .

Thanks

Paul
Old 12-24-2012, 04:47 PM   #2
beany323

Drives: Camaro 2SS /RS/1LE
same boat here.. i havent seen so many tabs open since my drinking days.
beany323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 05:16 PM   #3
pkauf

Good one.
Old 12-24-2012, 07:57 PM   #4
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775

Drives: ZL1#206 (Sold) 6th Gen!?
The $1000 private can be combined with the $500 cash back but it can not be combined with the $750 USAA offer. Hope this helps.

In addition if you are active duty military you rate GM preferred picking, which can be combined with the $1000 private offer and the $500 cash back.
FINALLYSATISFIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 08:39 PM   #5
newb

Drives: 2013 1LE
This is discussed in several other threads but I will help you nonetheless. Close all of you tabs other than the one with the chevrolet page.

1. Press CTRL-SHFT-DEL

2. Check delete temporary internet files and cookies

3. Select delete

4. Now navigate to the camaro page at http://www.chevrolet.com/camaro-performance-car.html

5. Continue to refresh the page making sure to let it fully load. Usually takes 8-10 tries. You will either get request a quote or $1000 pvt offer. Once you get request a quote, start over at step one and obviously skip step 4 since you will already be on the page.

I have had the best luck in chrome and yes several of us have gotten them in the last week or so

newb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 09:56 PM   #6
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775

Drives: ZL1#206 (Sold) 6th Gen!?
I'll try to get another private offer for you...
FINALLYSATISFIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 10:42 AM   #7
NEVRL8

Drives: 2013 Victory Red 2SS/RS
I got one last Sunday. I just kept building my Camaro and searching inventory. The salesman was kinda disgusted when I showed it to him after I bargained down to the lowest price on the car. I am sure he was kicking himself for letting me haggle him down not knowing I had the private offer also. He was probabley thinking he didn't have to drop his price as low as he did. They still get the $1000 just not from me! LOL!
NEVRL8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 11:11 AM   #8
pkauf

Quote:
Originally Posted by newb View Post
This is discussed in several other threads but I will help you nonetheless. Close all of you tabs other than the one with the chevrolet page.

1. Press CTRL-SHFT-DEL

2. Check delete temporary internet files and cookies

3. Select delete

4. Now navigate to the camaro page at http://www.chevrolet.com/camaro-performance-car.html

5. Continue to refresh the page making sure to let it fully load. Usually takes 8-10 tries. You will either get request a quote or $1000 pvt offer. Once you get request a quote, start over at step one and obviously skip step 4 since you will already be on the page.

I have had the best luck in chrome and yes several of us have gotten them in the last week or so
Thanks - and I know it's been discussed, but i've done all the suggestions, haven't gotten it to work. I have static ip addresses on my account at home, so I'm wondering if that may be messing this up. I was also wondering if someone had gotten it recently (curious if they shut it off near christmas . . .)

Thanks for the info, I"ll keep trying!!

Paul
Old 12-25-2012, 11:12 AM   #9
pkauf

Quote:
Originally Posted by MY1STCAMAR0 View Post
I'll try to get another private offer for you...
Wow, thanks a bunch. I'd really appreciate it. Off for Christmas, so just sitting around the fire clicking refresh.
Old 12-25-2012, 11:37 AM   #10
beany323

Drives: Camaro 2SS /RS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkauf View Post
Wow, thanks a bunch. I'd really appreciate it. Off for Christmas, so just sitting around the fire clicking refresh.

also in the same boat!! damnit! now if My1st gets lucky and gets you one.. i call foul!!!

where is the luck in that!

lol.. actually i would be impressed.. and i am off a couple days and nothnig better to do.. wonder if i can get my grandkid.. hmmm... lol

goodluck!!
beany323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 07:31 PM   #11
pkauf

Alright, could never get it to give me the offer, but was able to get a good enough deal with the Credit Union Discount, Trade in and Bonus cash to feel good about it. Get to pick up my 2013 Crystal Red Tintcoat 2LT Convertible tomorrow - can't wait!!!!! MYFIRST . . . if you end up getting a coupon, pass it on to beany . . . Sounds like he's been hitting refresh as much as me. Good luck to all!!!