Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Flowmaster Exhaust
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions

Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions From and for the site staff.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2009, 04:44 PM   #1
RPO_Z28

 
RPO_Z28's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 C6Z
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: RVC, New York
Posts: 1,754
No "Show Signature" Box in Miscellaneous...

There must be someone who knows how to help me out.

When you hit reply (or new thread) there is a box below that says "additional options.

Mine does not show the "show signature" check box. It did a couple of days ago and then disappeared again.

It happens on two different computers (home and office) so it's not on my end. I also have a signature in place but no way to activate it.

There must be some "geek squad" member here who can help me.

If you reply to this, look for the box I'm talking about. If you have it, I certainly don't.

HELP!!!
RPO_Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 05:02 PM   #2
PAUL SS
The Mark of Excellence
 
PAUL SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 ABM 1SS RS LS3
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Smallest State in the Union
Posts: 8,410
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPO_Z28 View Post
There must be someone who knows how to help me out.

When you hit reply (or new thread) there is a box below that says "additional options.

Mine does not show the "show signature" check box. It did a couple of days ago and then disappeared again.

It happens on two different computers (home and office) so it's not on my end. I also have a signature in place but no way to activate it.

There must be some "geek squad" member here who can help me.

If you reply to this, look for the box I'm talking about. If you have it, I certainly don't.

HELP!!!
I dont think you get Miscellaneous Options unless you use the reply with quote button at the bottom of the post.
__________________
BMR, CAI, DynoMax, Elite Eng., Hurst, Jannetty, Clear Image Headers & Hi Flow cats, Jet Hot, LSR, TSW, Vredestein
PAUL SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 09:51 PM   #3
RPO_Z28

 
RPO_Z28's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 C6Z
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: RVC, New York
Posts: 1,754
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul SS View Post
I dont think you get Miscellaneous Options unless you use the reply with quote button at the bottom of the post.
Here's a quote and still no signature.

That's not it.
RPO_Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 11:38 AM   #4
RPO_Z28

 
RPO_Z28's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 C6Z
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: RVC, New York
Posts: 1,754
Thanks.

Last edited by RPO_Z28; 06-16-2009 at 10:02 PM.
RPO_Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 07:24 PM   #5
RPO_Z28

 
RPO_Z28's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 C6Z
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: RVC, New York
Posts: 1,754
Can someone look at their own box and tell me where the check box should be?

Obviously mine is missing that box. I have a signature but no way to activate it.


RPO_Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 10:01 PM   #6
RPO_Z28

 
RPO_Z28's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 C6Z
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: RVC, New York
Posts: 1,754
All fixed now.

Thanks for all the help.

I'm an idiot. Don't ask.
__________________
RPO_Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 12:59 AM   #7
destroyer4
 
destroyer4's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS, 2006 PT Conv.
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Baldwin NY
Posts: 349
Send a message via AIM to destroyer4
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPO_Z28 View Post
All fixed now.

Thanks for all the help.

I'm an idiot. Don't ask.
You know I gotta ask????
__________________
Cyber Gray/Black/Black Stripes,2SS/RS,Auto
1100, Preliminary order accepted 10/16/09
3800, Order produced 6/22 Vin:2G1FK1EJ9A9120942
6000, Delivered to the customer
7/7/09
destroyer4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 08:44 AM   #8
RPO_Z28

 
RPO_Z28's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 C6Z
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: RVC, New York
Posts: 1,754
Well, you know I know the Camaro ordering process inside and out and yet, I couldn't figure out the whole signature thing. You know how you look at something over and over and the answer is right in front of you?

My signature picture was showing where it was supposed to. However, if you don't click the "insert signature" box, nothing shows in the dialogue box above it. If there is nothing in the box, then there will never be a "show signature" check box.

DUHHHH!!! After this, I hope all of my preferenced Camaro orders are right.
__________________
RPO_Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 02:25 PM   #9
destroyer4
 
destroyer4's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS, 2006 PT Conv.
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Baldwin NY
Posts: 349
Send a message via AIM to destroyer4
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPO_Z28 View Post
Well, you know I know the Camaro ordering process inside and out and yet, I couldn't figure out the whole signature thing. You know how you look at something over and over and the answer is right in front of you?

My signature picture was showing where it was supposed to. However, if you don't click the "insert signature" box, nothing shows in the dialogue box above it. If there is nothing in the box, then there will never be a "show signature" check box.

DUHHHH!!! After this, I hope all of my preferenced Camaro orders are right.

Thats great. Hey, don't even go there. I guess we will find out soon enough.
Otherwise

__________________
Cyber Gray/Black/Black Stripes,2SS/RS,Auto
1100, Preliminary order accepted 10/16/09
3800, Order produced 6/22 Vin:2G1FK1EJ9A9120942
6000, Delivered to the customer
7/7/09
destroyer4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 02:01 PM   #10
iwanttogofastNY
 
iwanttogofastNY's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS ABM
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Westchester County, NY
Posts: 225
i am still lost on how to even add one to my profile???? help!
iwanttogofastNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 12:08 AM   #11
moto-camaro
CEO of the Internet
 
moto-camaro's Avatar
 
Drives: the Roflcopter
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Halifax, NS
Posts: 1,335
Send a message via AIM to moto-camaro Send a message via MSN to moto-camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwanttogofastNY View Post
i am still lost on how to even add one to my profile???? help!
see if this helps my Illustrated Guide to Signature Uploads
i'll try this as simple as possible, screenshots galore
this is a huge post.

first: Click "User CP"
Name:  sig1.JPG
Views: 6752
Size:  71.1 KB


Second: Click "Edit Signature"
Name:  sig2.JPG
Views: 6751
Size:  41.8 KB


This is where you should be now
Name:  sig3.JPG
Views: 6748
Size:  77.8 KB


Third: Scroll down to here, 2 Choices now:
A) Click "Browse" if the picture you want is on your Computer
B) Enter Internet Photo Link if the image you want is on a website. ("linking")
Make Sure your picture falls within the signature rules in the green box

Name:  sig35.jpg
Views: 6705
Size:  48.6 KB


Fourth: find the image you want on your computer, select it, and click "Open"
Name:  sig4.JPG
Views: 6689
Size:  87.3 KB


You should see the location of your file here now. Click Upload
Name:  sig5.JPG
Views: 6650
Size:  53.8 KB


You should see your picture show up here now. Click "Insert Signature Picture"
Name:  sig6.JPG
Views: 6622
Size:  67.7 KB


this should pop up in the Text box
add any other text you want here now

Name:  sig7.JPG
Views: 6608
Size:  60.8 KB


And last, click "save your Signature", same place where you uploaded.

Name:  sig8.JPG
Views: 6603
Size:  48.8 KB

If none of that works, my answer is:






























moto-camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.