Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

LSR Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Member Car Journals Want to keep a long term Camaro project journal to share with the community? Use this forum to create a single thread which you can update over time to document the progress.

Old 07-22-2014, 05:08 PM   #1
31B

Drives: 2014 Black 1SS A6
Send a message via Yahoo to 31B
Build Thread-2001 Corvette Grand Sport

Ok, for those that read my previous thread on me and my Dad we are beginning work on his 2001 Vette. This will probably be the slowest build in the history of man due to the fact that between work and my inability to do any work with tools without hurting myself. But it is work that needs to be done as my Dad has the inability to do all the work himself because he had 2 strokes. So todays project was to remove the intake manifold and throttle body from the car so we can prep for cleaning and installation of a new throttle body, and intake manifold.

Now showed up at about 1200 today at my Dad's house to begin work and worked until about 1630. Besides a few hang-ups, task was pretty straight forward and only ended up with bruised knuckles, some cuts on my arms, and much more knowledge than I had before thanks to my Dad. Will post more pictures when we begin work again on Saturday.

Ultimate goal is to finish work and have my Dad test it at the track. Will post video at the completion.
Attached Images

31B is online now   Reply With Quote