|Off-topic Discussions Discuss any off-topic subjects with other members.|
|06-11-2009, 06:42 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: HB CA
Great American Food and Music fest
I would love to go this weekend!
get to eat some really good food...from all across the country...
I could do with out that Guy Fieri Food Network punk but....whatever!
plus some really good music! Like Little Feat!
Here's a list of the food places from across the country!
There's no way you could visit all these places—from all over the country—in one day, much less in 10 hours. So we're bringing them to you:
* Katz's Deli, pastrami sandwiches (New York)
* Pink's Hot Dogs, chili dogs (Los Angeles)
* Tony Luke's, cheesesteaks (Philadelphia)
* Barney Greengrass, bagels with smoked salmon and cream cheese (New York)
* Southside Market & Barbecue (Elgin, Texas)
* Graeter's Ice Cream (Cincinnati)
* Anchor Bar, home of the original Buffalo chicken wings (Buffalo, New York)
* Junior's,cheesecake (Brooklyn)
* Zingerman's Deli, curating (ha ha) the ultimate bacon plate (Ann Arbor, Michigan)